Interest Check: Lions & Tigers & Pokegirls!

Started by KunoichiRogue5, November 15, 2009, 02:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KunoichiRogue5

Certain bloodgifts let you use magic, and there are some spells that anyone can use. As for guns you can have one and fight, most pokegirls are as vulnerable to normal weapons as humans. Though there are several others that aren't.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

AceShriner

Picture:
Name: Aislinn D. XIII
Region: Kanto
Blood Gift/Curse: None

Items: 6 pokeballs(minus 1 for each pokegirl you have)

1 Poketech Pack(It's like a bag of holding)

1 book(Taming for dummies)

1 map of the Jhoto league

1 badge case(24 slots)

$100

1 personal item: A rusty old handgun.

History: Aislinn grew up in Safron city with his father at the Fighting Doju having lost his mother and house in a fire. Believing that both strength of body and mind would help me to prevent such tragedies from occuring later in the future he trained hard and though he is no master he is well trained in both drunken fighting and gun kata. Learning all he could from his father and instructors he made his way out to learn abroad finding himself at last in the Jhoto region.

Skills: Gun Kata and Drunken Fighting

Disadvantages: Lack of deph perception, Lack of full functional use of his right arm.

Personality: His calm and easy going facade are merely a mask for his fiery spirit.

(Not sure if you wanted anime type pics but I will be happy to change that. Anything else you can spot I will change aswell.)

KunoichiRogue5

Anime pics are fine. I like anime. But real pics are just fine too! Whichever the player(tamer or pokegirl) prefers
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Treena

i am just waiting for someone to take my pokegirls hehe.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

AceShriner

Gonna wait to see what everyone else is playing and probably let Wolfy pick first if he gets his profile up in time. I am interested in your Cunnydew though! ^^

Wolfy

Profile will be up in a bit..just need to brush up on my pokegirl knowledge. o3o

Niki315

So I decided I'd post a few of the Pokegirls I'm somewhat interested in playing.  There's probably more, but these are the ones I've picked out so far.

Jugguar
Spitfire
Torch Chick
Vixxen
Cockadiddle
Gar-gal
Lioness
Ninjanezumi
Valkyrie
Boobtrio
Littletit

KunoichiRogue5

-Daigotsu

O/Os

OmegamanX

I guess I could be a tamer...I didn't know that there was already a pokegirl rp getting stated.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

KunoichiRogue5

Go for it. Just give us a profile to work with.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

Hey Niki...o3o..If anyone hasn't paired up with you, I'd love to have you as a Littletit for my Tamer..:D

OmegamanX

Name:Yuki Tamotsu
Appearance: Long White hair that goes down to his feet but dosent touch the ground. Intense sapphire blue eyes. A white Kimono with light blue snowflake pattern on it. 5'9 well toned body. carries the Triforce symbol around with him at all times. [pendent]
Region: Endo
Blood Gift/Curse: Divine/Infernal blessing, high empathy, charm.

Items: Pokedex, pokebag, 6 Pokeball's, white kimono [males].

1 personal item: A white Katana not affected by the flow of time.

History: He was born in the Endo league with his mother A fighting type Battle angel, who trained him how to fight. He however learned his sword style from his old sensei Kuroi Awai right before he passed away. He then decided to travel the world seeing all there is to see.

Skills: Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū sword style.

Disadvantages: none as of yet

Personality: Calm and kind. But yet he can be rash when he gets upset. He is also fiercely loyal to his friends but also a dangerous foe.
[I don't have a pic sorry :(]
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Wolfy

Name: Raiga
Region: Crescent Moon (Crescent Star Islands)
Blood Gift/Curse:
Curse: Wandering (Very extreme case. Is able to get lost in a straight hallway)
Gifts: MetalShaper, Longevity, Endurance, Recovery
Items:
5 pokeballs
1 Poketech Pack
1 book(Taming for Dummies)
1 map of the Jhoto league
1 badge case(24 slots)
$100
Maternity Ball
Pokegirls: Aeryanna(Phoenix) (Treena)
History: Raiga hails from the Crescent Star Islands. He has come to Jhoto in search of new adventure and fun on his long Tamer Journey, after having ended his first Journey through the Ruby Region.

DeviantMunster

I'm afraid I can only express interest in two pokegirl, simply because there's no way I can look through the entire list of pokegirls >.< If anyone has a suggestion though, I can take a look at it. At the moment, I'm interested in playing a threshold pokegirl!

So far I'd like to play a Youma, or perhaps a Drow Zee.

Edit!: Actually, I'm also interested in a Slicer, Pira-tit, or a Buccaneer. As well, a vampire might be interesting!
Slicer!

Pira-tit, Buccaneer!

KunoichiRogue5

Tamers you have your list!

Deviant
-Slicer
-Vampire
-Youma
-Pira-tit
-Buttaneer

Niki
-Jugguar
-Spitfire
-Torch Chick
-Vixxen
-Cockadiddle
-Gar-gal
-Lioness
-Ninjanezumi
-Valkyrie
-Boobtrio
-Littletit

Treena
-Cunny-Dew
-Rack
-Phoenix

These are the pokegirls available. Each tamer picks 1 pokegirl to start with.

As we get more pokegirls, we'll see how you do at catching them.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

I have a question about Pokegirls...Is it possible for them to bear male offspring, or is it just female?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

KunoichiRogue5

Yes they can it's just not very common. Most of the time they bare pokekits of whatever breed they are but yeah they can have male offspring.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

But they just wont have Poke powers. Okay, thats cool. If I join, maybe I will have all males! :3...Unless pregnancy and childbirth are unwanted in this rp...

Another question: Do pokegirls have specific looks for their species? Like, is their a specific look for a species, or are all pokegirls unique?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

KunoichiRogue5

Males can have pokepowers. But they're called Bloodgifts. In the Misc. section there's a file with information there. Pokegirls that reach a certain age are actually called Pokewomen. They're the only ones able to have children. As for pregnancy and childbirth, that depends on what the tamer wants.

As for specific looks, you'd need to look under the pokegirl itself. They have a description of different things on how most of that breed look. Everyone is unique, but they have the common traits and many of the same appearances, for that breed.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

Alright, and pokegirls turn into pokewoman once they reach the age of 14-16, or did I read wrong?

KunoichiRogue5

Around the mid-thirties.

POKEWOMON: A pokegirl who reaches her mid-thirties undergoes a second puberty, and becomes a pokewomon. Pokewomen have a slightly decreased libido, are no longer subject to parthenogenesis, take a longer time to go Feral, and are able to bear children via sexual reproduction, with such children being either human males, human females, or pokegirls. Such births are generally one child per pregnancy, with normal chances for more than one child. Most Tamers prefer to have the hornier and infertile pokegirls in their Harem instead of pokewomen.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

Oh, okay. I was thinking of something else then...

OmegamanX

I would like the slicer if that would be alright.

-Eddie Izzard

DeviantMunster

KunoichiRogue5

So Omega has Deviant as his Slicer.

That leaves

Niki
-Jugguar
-Spitfire
-Torch Chick
-Vixxen
-Cockadiddle
-Gar-gal