Two Halves (F looking for two M)

Started by dreamslost4u, June 11, 2012, 02:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamslost4u

I read a book called Blains mate and that's where I got the idea for this game.

So this game is going to be close to the ones I have done before, but I want to add a little twist to it because the fantasy of two men just excites me beyond all belief. It's going to be a wolf pack based game where a soon to be alpha and his pack enforcer both fall in love with the same woman and both have a desire to mate her. The two are best friends and have even taken each other as lovers a few times, but when they lay eyes upon the fiery auburn haired wolf they know that she is theirs. But neither one of them is willing to share her.

Hannah was found by the current packs alpha on the outskirts of his territory, she was beaten and nearly dead, he nursed her back to health and she returned in tip top shape though had no memory of who she was or where she had come from. But she knew she owed her life to this man and would do anything for him. The alpha knew that he spitfire personality and gentle ways would be perfect for either his son or his sons best friend. So when he told her that he wanted her to mate with one of them when they returned from college she instantly agreed.

Of course she had no idea that choosing between the two would be so difficult. It was impossible to choose between the fun loving dominant Alpha to be and his strict brooding second.

The two men loose their friendship fighting over Hannah, but that is the last thing she wants is them fighting over her. But when she is with one she misses the other having them both feels so right yet when she only had one something is missing. Who will she choose? Can she mate them both?

Post here or PM me if you have any questions.

dreamslost4u

Update:

Stark has taken the roll of the alpha.

So now all I need is the more aggressive strict enforcer

-Tori