a wish can come in many ways (Hakari + Zemo )

Started by zemo8801, September 22, 2009, 05:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zemo8801

Jeff was in his room looking at the past gifts his family had given him for his birth days. and they where all the same things something that he had no real interest in. so he was dreading this year party but not because of the way they acted but for there lack of lustered or a unique gift. so he tried to tell them and give them hints at what he would like this year. so it was about another week and a half before the party.

He was always a helpful person but his parnets never knew what to get him for his birthday so that always made him a little down so he would tend to hang out with his friends since they at least knew him better then his family did. when he was spaced out his phone starts to ring so he goes to answer his phone and says " hello who is this " the person on the phone ask what you going to be doing in a hour or two because we wanted to take you to go and play a game of laser tag. He says " sure i would love to i don't have anything planned " He hangs up the phone and goes to get dressed and to tell his folks that he going out with friends.

So after he gets dressed he waits for his friends to come and get him.  about a half hour passes by he finally see the head lights of his friends car and calls out "I'm off and will be back later " and grabs his jacket and slips it on as he heads out to the car. and gets into the passenger seat like he usually does.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Ari a pretty genie who lived in genieville, was sitting in her room. When all of a sudden she felt a powerful connection from somewhere outside genieville. Trying to brush it aside as she fixed her hair getting ready to meet with her sisters. While hanging out with her sisters, she still felt that connection and it bothered her. Telling her sisters she had to go; Ari leaves the boundaries of genieville.

zemo8801

He in the passenger seat of his friend car still wondering on what might his folks get him for his up coming birthday. and sort of happy to be away from the house so maybe they can get his gift ready while he is away but knowing them they will probably wait till the last minute. so that upsets him but he will not let it bother him.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Journeying into the human world, where it's forbidden to genies without a purpose. Even though she knew her parents will get upset with her, she felt like she had to go search for whats pulling her to that powerful connection. Dressing in human clothes so she could blend in, she walked the roads.

zemo8801

he is in the car when on the side of the road he see a girl just standing there and he tells his friend to stop the car and he is feeling something for this girl. but is unsure of what that might be and he yells out "hi how are you " and he ask would you like to go with us to play some laser tag and to get some food.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Looking at the guy in the car, she thought "its him". Saying "I'm good", not really knowing anything about the laser tag; she knew that she had to go with him anyways. "Sure, I'd love to go". She climbs in the car with them.

zemo8801

He ask her so what might your name be? as she enters the car so cheerfully and happy. he wonders what kind of prank are his friends playing on him. so he just acts like he is going along with it.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

A little scared about riding in the car with the good-looking human guys' she settles in the seat. "Hi, my name is Ari", smiing at him. she says "what is yours?"

zemo8801

He answer her by saying " my name is Jeff and that sure is a strange name Ari " where are you from he ask?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Knowing that she's not allowed to say where she's from; but not having any knowledge about the human world. She said "I'm from out of town." She smiled hesitantly and then looked out the window.

zemo8801

He hears her answers still wondering how did this girl appear there so sudden and he turn to look at his friend still unsure it they are playing some sort of practical joke on him since they usually did this around the time of his birthday.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Hoping he wouldn't ask anymore questions about where she came from, she wanted to see what the human world was all about. She didn't dare ask him though, because that would definitely give her away.

zemo8801

He wonders about Ari. but think it be better not to ask her any more questions unsure of her location but to him it looked like this was the first time she had ever seen the world but he keeps his thoughts to himself.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Wanting to find out why they have a powerful connection; but she didn't want to talk while his friends were around. So she just enjoyed spending the time with them.

zemo8801

He didn't know what the reason why but he had so much to ask Ari but he was sure that he could not ask these things in front of his friends so it was just a great time to hang out with his new friend and for some odd reason he sensed that they would be spending a lot more time with Ari.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

She was having so much fun hanging with Jeff and his friends, that she lost track of time. When her oldest sister appeared, she knew she was in big trouble. So instead of letting a big commotion happen, she introduced her sister and said they had to go. Wanting to tell Jeff that she'd see him again soon; but not wanting to attract her sisters' attention about the situation. She just said "It was nice meeting you Jeff."

zemo8801

He hears her say that is starts to wonder what could she mean that they would meet again. and it was fun hanging out with Ari and where ever her sisters appreared from but the groups heads back to there car to drop off Jeff at his house.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

When she got home, she was ready for her parents to argue at her. When they did, her sisters were eavesdropping. While she listened to her parents; and she waited until her father paused. "Dad, I know you're upset with me; but you always told me if I ever felt I had to leave then I should." So after her parents her what she had to say, they let her go. So packing her few possessions; and she left genieville to make a place of her own in the human world.

zemo8801

He gets back to his house still wondering on where was Ari was from and how did her sister appear so random with out a door opening or even a sound of someone entering so he heads up to his room to think about the evening and it was nice to hang out with Ari. what could she mean by that we will meet again.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

When she got home, her father started arguing at her. Her mother tried to make her father be reasonable; but it seemed like that didn't work. After she heard what he said, she told them about jeff and the powerful connection they had. She wanted them to understand why she had to find out how and why. They let her go, she went to her room to pack a small bag and left. While she walked down the human streets, she heard noises behind her and up ahead. Getting terrified she started to look for shelter; but before she could find anything she was grabbed from behind. She was about to scream but the guy who grabbed her covered her mouth, while his friend came out of the shadows. Her heart beating fast in her chest, she wished someone would help her. They dragged her off the street and into the woods.

zemo8801

Jeff gets a strange feeling that wakes him up from his sleep and in his heart he can feel someone calling him for help. so he wonders on what is the problem so he grabs his jacket and runs to where the sounds are coming from and it sounds like he has to get to the woods quick because someone is in trouble.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Sensing someone coming to help, she tried calming down; but was too scared to relax. As her rescuer got closer and closer, she knew who it was jeff and was grateful and scared for him. She wondered how he was going to take on both guys. Struggling to get free, the guy tightened his grip on her.   Screaming with pain, she knew if jeff couldn't get to her fast enough that something bad would happen.

zemo8801

He does not know what he is going to do when he gets there but knows who ever was calling him needed help so he finds a loose plank from a fence and takes it with him sure that it would could in handy. when he finally catches up to who ever was asking for his aide; he try to make ground by running wondering on who it was and how did he feel that this certain person was in danger. 
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Throwing her to the ground, the guy who held her took her backpack. The other guy held down with    a knife to her neck. Letting out a long scream, trying to kick the guy off; but she stopped strugglimg  a when a prick of blood slipped down her neck.

zemo8801

when he finally can see that he was close to who ever was asking for help he runs to her and uses the wood plank to hit the guy on top of the girl and the other guy he kicks him in the face and can see who it is and says Ari what in the world are you doing and can see a little bit of blood dripping down her neck he just got to her in the nick of time.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas