Wife swap soap

Started by Elvi, September 28, 2006, 09:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

Unfortunately we have had some serious loss in this game and those who are left would reallt like to carry on with it.

The basics are  that eight friends, who know each other reasonably well, decide that it was time for a little experimentation and decide upon doing a classic car keys in a bowl wife swap.
The couples as they are, are an odd mix, but they all agree to have a go......

host couple - two people in a loveless marriage and have not had sex in years are eager to get jiggy with one or more of their guests. - they have a hidden secret...

Max and Elizabeth.

Max (halspeedyrp) has just been picked by McKenzie

We need a player for Elizabeth who has just picked Albert

the pretty couple - he is well built and super fit but has a small penis and while he at first appears super confident actually is very shy. whilst his pretty wife is desperate to find a bigger man but wont let any man wear a condom.

Johny and McKenzie

Mckenzie (LadyElizabeth) has just picked Max

We need a player for Johnny who has just been chosen by Georgette

the nerdy couple - the wife is super shy and timid but actually gets quite kinky when it gets down to it. the husband is geeky looking with a massive penis.

Albert and Doris

We need a player for Albert who has just been picked by Elizabeth

Doris (myself) has just picked Adam

the secret fetishists - they seem normal but in fact the wife is blond and busty and can only cum with a bit of pain and he loves to be dominant and almost excessively so.

Adam and Georgette

Georgette (Nikitafirestar) has just picked Johnny

We need a player for Adam who has just been picked by Doris

Bloody hell that all looks confusing.........resume'

We need three men and one woman to keep the game going, have a read of the game or post any questions here and I'll answer them, just get yer bums on here and play with us all we will all sulk LOTS!

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

PhoenixBlaze

I'm up for it and was looking for a game to get into.  ;D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Elvi

Well there are the choices, pheonix, which one do you want?

You will find the descriptions here and a brief outline of their characters here.......

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=6977.0

PhoenixBlaze

That is damn confusing, umm I like Johnny, is he open?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Elvi

*laughs*

I think the sentence:

We need a player for Johnny who has just been chosen by Georgette

May give you a little clue there pheonix, you will find the two of them in the kitchen, which is as far as he and Georgette got.....

CaptainErotica

Well I know Liz is fine with me joining pretty sure you are, and Nikita thinks I'm Adorable (sorry had to throw that out there love) so question is who wants me the most?

No hair pulling, eye gouging, or bitingm though bitch slapping, and name calling are all good.

*Grabs some popcorn and sits back to see who will win*

Elvi

Well, you have a choice of roles, Elizabeth or Adam........

CaptainErotica

Well I'm not an Elizabeth so I guess I can be an Adam.

Oh my I think I may have some fun with Doris.

Elvi

Oh bugger......that makes you with me then......*wanders off sighing*

CaptainErotica

I finally got my....cyber hands on you...Muhaha. *Heavy Darth Vader breathing*Kneel before your master.

Elvi

Yeah right.......in yer dreams sonny.........*gives him an evil Elvi grin*

CaptainErotica

Should I show her a Dirk post E?   I'm so proud of dirk..He is my inner dom that I never knew existed.

Elvi

Or should you just stop waffling and get your backside over to 'wifeswap'?

Elvi

We are still in need of a nice lady to play Elizabeth, next to Albert (Silvestine) and his huge enourmous endowment.....*laughs*

MagicalPen

Ok. Heres another Update. We've lost a few people along the way, and would like to keep this game alive as we head into the second chapter.

Here is what we need:

Elizabeth - Host Couple

Elizabeth married Max over ten years ago, and being quite young (19) she found out after a few years together that what she'd thought was true love was more a convenient way to get away from home.

Having grown up as the third in a family of four children, Elizabeth had often been overlooked for kudos, with the bulk of them going to the oldest, then youngest kids.  As a result she grew up with some self esteem issues.  However, she was always an attractive girl, and when Max began paying her attention, she soaked it up.  When he asked her to marry him, she couldn't say yes fast enough.

However, in the past couple years they had grown so far apart that not only did they sleep in separate beds, but hadn't had sex in so long that she could barely remember what it was like.
This is not to say she didn't pleasure herself on many occasions.  She was a healthy, and often very horny young woman, who wasn't about ready to dry up just because the attraction to her husband had.  The question of divorce never came up surprisingly.  Though the love and attraction was gone, their life was exceedingly comfortable, and for now neither one wanted to rock that boat.

When Max suggested there was an opportunity to 'spouse swap' and he seemed truly interested, Elizabeth thought her prayers had been answered, and agreed.

Elizabeth is 5'6", 130lbs.  She has an average build, and tends to be a bit on the soft, slightly plump side, with nice tits, and a shaply ass.  Her hair is brown, and kept short, and curly.  The summer sun has streaked it with gold, which causes her brown eyes to appear more amber.  She has a tiny, upturned nose, with a full, heart shaped mouth that smiles often.  A light dusting of freckles are spread out over her cheeks and nose.

Adam - Kinky Couple

Adam was born in Australia raised in Sydney, a “photographer” he works daytimes in his studio doing family portraits and weddings, he uses his skills as part of their fetish play. 32yrs old 6’ tall and in good condition short cropped slightly balding hair, he is very dominant in respect to his wife but also loves her passionately. He loves the fact that his wife is so kinky and loves sharing her with others.

Johnny - Pretty Couple

Johnny is a tv producer and is doing really very well. His easy manner and witty sense of humour endears him to every one he meets.

He has often had lots of friends and spend a lot of time playing sports with old school friends. Though he does always seem to be the last person to enter the showers when everyone else is out....Johnny has always liked expensive things and has dedicated his life to earning a lot of money for him and his wife. He currently drives a big red ferrari.

Johnny is 6 feet 2, and weighs 215 pounds. He is a very fit man and does a lot of exercise in the gym at the studios. He is very muscular and toned without a bit of fat. With dark curly hair which is still very thick he looks very handsome for his age.

'Mac' - Pretty Couple

Name:  McKenzie "Mac" O'Rourke
Physical Description:  She is 5'7 with long brown hair.  She has a slender, yet curvy body.  She has 36C breasts, and shaves almost every surface of her body.  She has souful brown eyes.   
Skills/Attributes:  She was a member of the US military.  She is a pilot that takes risks that other pilots do not.  She has been through rigorous training for both jets and helicopters.  She has moved to private sector after leaving the military for training.

Background: Mac grew up the daughter of a Mob boss. She was spoiled but one of many children.  At the age of 18 she choose the military to escape from her family.  there she met her friend and co pilot.  she has since returned to a base near her family.

She was a Captain and in line to run her own squad.

Personality:  She is perverse and finds humor in odd situations.  she has nerves of steel when it comes to danger and often finds herself trying to be challenged more and more. She has a caring side but has put it off limits mostly due to the fact she doesn't want to be hurt.

Present situation:  She is looking forward to the adventure that the couples have suggested due to her husband's lack of... and her insatiable sexual cravings.

If you're interested, reply here.

The link to the game: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=265.0

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

slavetomydesire

hmmmm, I think I like both women. I like the aspect of 'Mac' that wants a bigger sausage to play with. That would certanly be easy for me to play. But she seems very strong.

I like 'Beth and her youth and seemingly her blank slate for me to sculpt myself in terms of sexual desires.

But I really like the idea of playing a girl who is a size queen, I'm just not sure I want to play another strong woman at the moment. I like being mousy and submissive. Maybe Elizabeth secretly craves big cock too.... hmmmm

MagicalPen

Liz does like a big cock (Albert has the biggest of the bunch and was paired with her).

More then welcome to take her...the game is sort of dead in the water at the moment until we get replacement players.

Any takers for the others?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

slavetomydesire

what the heck sign me up for Elizabeth then, I think she's cute anyway. I love freckles. :)

Rayve13

Johnny seems fairly interesting, if hiding something, which could be fun too.

MagicalPen

He's yours if you like.

2 more people.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rayve13

Then I will take him...where no man has taken him before!

Okay, probably not, but still....

MagicalPen

You're in (head on over to the board to catch up previous postings of your character) but we're still looking for an Adam i believe.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

NikitaFirestar

*Looks about for an 'Adam'* Oh where oh where can my loving and completely kinky and satisfying husband be? *Grins*
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.