Painful being (Faythe and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, May 09, 2009, 12:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

It had been two years since his sister had died. Two years of counseling and tears but nothing helped him. Since then he had gone into a downward spiral of depression and nothing seems to get him out of it. Now his mom had told him that he had a twin sister who was going to be staying with them. Great now she was just going to die like his other sister. The music was turned up in his room and he was sitting on the bed bobbing his head slightly as he just wanted to stay in there. No more tears came to his eyes anymore and that's all he seemed to do was stay in his room.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Sacrah

Never knowing whom her real family was, the constent lies from her foster parents. For the past few months, she felt the betrayal eat at her, ever since she recieved the news that her real mother has now wanted to reunite with her and that she had a twin brother. She should be happy, and she was but what took her mother so long to find her. With a sigh she glanced out the cab window, knowing she had but a few minuets to prepare herself with the upcoming reunion. she was nervous, fiddling with the ipod that was in her pocking, as her music played loudly.
The cab came along the quiet street, slowing to a stop in front of a home, her eyes closed as she with drew a small trembling breathe. Swallowing she gave the cab his money and got out, walking in unsure steps to the back to recieve her luggage.  struggling with it she worked her wak up to the front door, knocking gently.

"your sister should be here any minute. wont you come down to greet her"She called to her son from the bottem of the stairs when she heard the sound of the cab, comming to astop. Ever since the death of her youngest her son seem to go down hill, blaming himself. She did whatever she could to help him see that it wasnt his fault. A gentle knock at the front door caught her attention, and she quickly moved to it to open it.
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

darkvamplips

When he heard his mother call from downstairs he turned off the music and stood up slowly. Sighing he took a deep breath and started heading down the stairs. There was nothing she could say or do to make him feel better and this was not helping at all. "I'll see her then I am going back upstairs." He said leaning against the door frame and and crossing his arms over his chest waiting for the dreaded door to open revealing her again. The pain in spurts now and there was nothing he could do about that.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie(mom) Paused looking at the girl before her and smiled,"You must be Emilee."she said softly, opening the door wider. "please come in, im so glad to finallly meet you. wow how you've grown, such a beautiful young lady." she  said quickly, excited to finally meet her daughter she hadnt seen since the girl was a babe.

Emilee smiled softly, tucking a stray straind behind her ear. "Yes, I am to happy to finnaly meet you, you cant believe how happy i am."she babbled nervously, as her mother moved aside to allow her in she struggle with the 3 suit case. Once with the warmth of the home she looked around, scanning the area of her new home. Her eyes ventured before they landed on a boy around the same age as she was, and smiled as the awkward silence rang through the halls
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

darkvamplips

Josh pulled away from the wall and rolled his eyes at his mother's reaction. Slowly his arms unfolded revealing a tight white muscle shirt. His eyes fell upon hers and then he looked away. It was almost the same eyes as his sister that died. "Can I go upstairs now?" He said as he went into the kitchen to get something to eat. He hardly ate anymore but now he was hungry and did not want to show how he was reacting to her death. Would his mother tell his new 'sister' what happened?

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emliee watched the boy walk into the kitchen and raised a slender brow towards her mother, something must be bothering him, and the way he looked at her, didnt seem to well, maybe it was her mind playing tricks on her. She did after had a long drive here. she set her suitcases down gently to the floor, before looking at her mother. "Is he.. alright?" she spoke softly, her mouth suddenly dry.

Marie watched as her son walked into the kitchen, and with a sigh she shook her head."Now Josh, cant you help you sister bring her things to the spare room." she insisted, patiently yet surprised to see her son willingly go into the kitchen. He hardly ate much and she new that, it worried her that he too would waste away, and die just like his younger sister. "I dont know."she whispered, turning her attention back to her newfound daughter. "He's never been the same since the death of his younger sister."she spoke softly closing her eyes. "I dont know what to do to help him."se murmered.

"Oh i'm sorry"she spoke in slight shock that she had once a sister that had passesd on.

darkvamplips

Why would she ask something like that great now his whole life story to her which he did not want his mother to do. He went into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Slowly he put it to his pale lips and started to drink. In a few seconds he had drank half the bottle. "Mother you don't need to go telling our whole life story to everyone now." He slammed the fridge shut and walked upstairs not getting any food. With his height he was supposed to be about 200lbs he was about 145lbs.

(nice pic)

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie sighed. "She is family she has the rights to know what is going on." frusterated she picked up to case of the three, she was annoyed, and she had the rights to be. Exhaling she turned to Emilee and smiled softly. She knew she must be patient with him, he was still in mourning. "Emilee please follow me." before turning and walked up the stairs.

Emilee followed her eyes rather confused to why Josh reacted to the way he had just a few minutes. She felt sorry for him, him and his little sister must have been close for it to have affected him as bad as it did. Grabbing her remaining bag she followed her mother. finding that she already waited  in the doorway of a room her hands empty, right across from Josh's room. "Its not much but once your settled we'll go and fix the room up abit. "she smiled  "but i hae to cut are reunion a bit short but i must go to work. i will be back as soon as possible. so make yourself at home. and if you need anything call this number."she smiled handing emilee a peice of paper.

"Alright thank you."Emile said, sitting down on the edge of the bed, as she watched her mother walk out of the door quickly.

darkvamplips

Still in mourning after going on two years now. Great now his mother was leaving the two all alone. A few moments later the music was up again and it was louder then usual. The door was shut and tears were flowing from his cheeks. There was a box of little stuff that belonged to his sister under his bed. That was the only few things his mom let him keep the rest was given away. If she came in she would see his wrath and she would not like it.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee her the flare of music coming alive, drawing her eyes to her brothers room, she swallowed as she contemplated on whether or not she should go see him and properly introduce herself.  She didnt move, and she sighed, maybe she should give him a few minutes longer as she unpacked her things. Stuffing her clothing into the drawers neatly. once that was compleated she placed few of her things upon the dresser, before getting her toiletries and headed to the bathroom and sticking it into the cabinet.

Fidgetting she stood in the somewhat eerie silence. the only sound was the thrum of the music that blasted infront of her room. with a sigh she turned and walked to her brothers room and gave a small knock

darkvamplips

"What do you want?" He yelled over the music glaring at the door. He knew that it was his sister and it made him cringe at the name sister. Last time he called someone his sister she died on him. The reason why he knew it was her was because he knew his mother was gone to work and they were all alone. Quickly he wiped away the tears from his eyes knowing she would want to come in.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Upon hearing his yell, she hesitated. swallowing as searched her mind for right the right words. "um. Are alright."she asked crossing her arms across her chest. "I know your not happy to see me. for all i know you can hate me."she spoke, trying to be loud enough for him to here.

darkvamplips

(I assume you meant are you alright? If not I will change it)

A roll of his eyes came as he turned down the music so he did not have to yell. Thought it was still pretty loud. "Well what was your first clue?" He said being quite sarcastic. Why was she even trying? He did not want to be friends with her and she should have figured it out by now.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee sighed, and frowned.  She didnt understand what  his issue was. she winced  her hand instictively pressed agains her chest right above her heart. a small whimper escaped through her lips, just as his music went down. inhaling slowly, she began to make an attempt to chase away the pain. "Im sorry if ive done anything wrong. but i am your sister and id like to get to know you."she spoke. exhaling slowly as she spoke. Biting her lip she pushed herself from the wall and went to her room grabbing her medication and her puffer before, turning to leave the room. stumbling as she walked, she fell against the door jam near his room. but she wasnt about to ask him for help. Her breathing raced and she made her way down stairs

darkvamplips

He heard the fall against the door and wondered what happened. He could also hear the stumbling. Even though he wanted nothing to do with her if something happened and he did not do anything he would never forgive himself. A few moments later he turned off his music and opened the door. "Stop. Are you alright?" He asked taking a step toward her not wanting to do this but he had to. His mother would hate him if something happened to her and he did not help her at all.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee gripped tightly onto the railing on the stairs, her body trembled, her eyes wide, and her breathes came in small ragged pants. Swallowing she opened her mouth, and looked up at him, her eyes frantic and she shook her head. "need...wa...water..p.pplease/"she stuttered as tried taking a step forward, she curled over, into a near ball a hand to her chest and now one hand gripped his arm as a whimper escaped her. her medication and puffer falling to the ground

darkvamplips

The short gasps reminded him of his sister and he tried to shake the feeling off. It was like slow motion as he made his way to the kitchen and grabbed her a glass of water. The arm was taken away from his when he ran into the kitchen then brought it back. He grabbed her inhaler. "Here take this." He was fighting back tears in his eyes as he stared at her.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Trembling she took the glass from him and placed it next to her, as she shakily tried to undo the top of the pill she was to take few times daily. she drew out two small pills from the big orange bottle, shakily and as quick as she could place the lid onto the container. her breathing cames fast, entwined with a small sound that didnt sound at all healthy. she placed the pills into her mouth with shakey hands and chased it back with water. Whipping her mouth followed it with her puffer, inhaling it twice.  "thank you."she breathed rolling to all fours, her head drapped down, as she tried to regain her breathing. Closing her eyes she curled into a smalled ball, her breathing growing more ragular then it had bee and the pain that tormented her chest, eased away, as the pills took action

darkvamplips

He could not help it and saw the day that his twin died. Laying in his arms struggling for air almost like she had been. Slowly he sat down on the ground rubbing her shoulders a little bit. Even though he did not want to be around her right now at least if she stopped breathing he could breathe for her. The tears continued going down his cheeks not holding them in any longer. "Just rest." He said wanting her not to move until it was all gone. Little did she know what was going through his mind about his sister right now.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee whimpered, as the now dulling pain of her chest throbbed, and she knew one day the pills would no longer help her. Swallowing she trembled her breathing now even and steady, her heart slowed fromits once racing state. She must have scared him, but she was thankfull that hed come to her aid, she knew that if he hadnt she would have been downstairs uncounious and dying. She ran her tongue over her pale dry lips before moving to a more up right postion so that she could have a drink. she opened her eyes and stared at him. A saddend look in her eyes as she saw him in tears. her own tears dried quickly on her cheek but she could already feel the swell of more unshed tears. "I'm sorry. i didnt want you to see that. But thank you." she whispered, before falling forward, drawing him into a hug.

darkvamplips

The sound of her breathing was slowing but that did not stop him from being worried about her. Now it was the same thing over and over again. When she hugged him he did not hug her back but did not pull away either. "Anytime." He whispered wanting to hug her but if he did then there would be a bridge of closeness and it would be getting shorter. Did she finally understand why he was acting this way? Now he would not want her to go out of his sight.

My request thread:

Sacrah

After a few minutes she pulled away. awkward in the silence she looked into his eyes, and gently brushed away his tears. "Why did you help me? when you dont seem to like me very much." she was confused, then again she was she she knew. he didnt hate her, he just well was in mourning she supposed "I'm sorry."she said moments after, picking up her medication and her puffer

darkvamplips

When she touched his cheek and brushed away his tears he winced slightly under her finger tips. Soon he was standing up and holding out his hand to help her up. "Never mind." He whispered slowly walking away to his room but this time he had the door open just in case she needed help again. You can't get close to her. Remember what happened to your other sister? His subconscious mind told him as he walked into the room.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee watched as he disappeared into his own room and sigh, sitting back breifly before she got up fully. exhaling the breath she hadnt realize she had been holding the entire tim. shaking her head and still slightly shaken she walked slowly to her room and entered it closing the door. before she broke down. small cries and sniffs emitted from her as she slid down the door. sitting against it as wept. so mad at herself for up and leaving her foster parents. although she would go back. she already made her choice. she was just going to have to live with it. still crying she  got up again placing her medication and the puffer ontop of her dresser. before curling up on to the bed. muffling her crying with her pillow

darkvamplips

When he heard the door shut he thought he heard some kind of crying. Slowly he took a deep breath and walked out of the room. "Em?" He whispered knocking gently on the door not wanting her to cry. He was sorry for the way he was reacting but how could he not react this way? Though he wanted to go in and tell her why he did not want to barge in on her.

My request thread:

Sacrah

She whimpered  before sitting up. With a few small sniffs she whipped away her tears with her sleave."yes, what is it."she said as she drew in a shakey breath. her words trembled as she fought her tears back, she didnt understand him. she new about there younger sister that she never met. but why was he bein mean towards her she had done nothing wrong towards him.

darkvamplips

When she answered he opened the door and walked in. He leaned against the door frame and slid down to the floor kind of like she did earlier. He did not mean to cause her to cry like this. "You want to know why I am like this?" His jacket was pulled around him as if he was feeling cold.

My request thread:

Sacrah

With a sigh she straighed up on the bed, and stared at him. she bit her lip forcing back the tears which still threatened to break loose and fall freely down her face, Emilee nodded. maybe she did . "yes please."she asked polietly, and then waited, waited for him to speak, to explain his problems he had with her

darkvamplips

"My sister died from the same thing you suffer from." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "You can die to. If I get any closer to you.......I can't take that pain again." The crystal tears fall from his face again.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee nodded her understaning. it was only natural. and she was pretty sure that what her illness was was soon to kill her. Unless she gets the surgery needed. She breathed out a sigh, closing her eyes, when she saw his tears once more fall from his face. "She had heart problems and asthma?"she made it a question, she couldnt tell him that she wasnt going to die, and she new damn well that chances are high that she would. "I'm taking it that you and your sister. our lil sister, was very close to you.";she whispered

darkvamplips

"Wait heart problems?" He looked up at her not knowing that she had heart problems to. That made things worse even though he did not want it to be worse. "She just had asthma." A small nod was to answer her last question. The pain came again and he closed his eyes tightly. Seeing his sister take her last breath while screaming in his lap.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee watched him in silence, worry plain on her face. She nodded "Yes, i am in need of surgery, but."she paused looking down, now it was her turn to close her eyes, swallowing she mouthed something silent. like her voice no longer worked."but i i cant afford the surgery, "she whispered biting her lip daring to look back up at him

darkvamplips

"You don't have health insurance?" If it meant saving his sister he would dip into his money and pay for it. He had some money saved up and he did not care if he had to use it. Slowly he lifted his head up to look at her wanting to help her. Stop it. She'll die.
Why was he not listening to his subconscious mind now.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"doctors didnt want me to do anything that would stress me, and i had to rely on my foster parents. but you think theyd help me."she frown shaking her head. Shaking it to chase the memory of the day she told her foster dad she needed surgery. and well that hadnt gone well. She sallowed. "the pills help calm my heart and chase the pain away, and well the puffer. is for the asthma of corse."Emilee whispered closing her eyes

darkvamplips

Slowly he got up and walked over to her bed and gently sat down. Even though he sat down it was still at the end of the bed and at the very edge. "How much?" He said placing his hands on his lap and looking at the floor. If he could save her life maybe that will cure his broken heart.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee's eyes grew sad. she knew he wouldnt be able to afford it. not even there mother she was sure couldnt afford it. Swallowing  she looked into his eyes "$25 000. you dont have to do this its way to much"she stammered after she reveal the price to him. her throat going dry, she took her cup from the night stand and drank

darkvamplips

That was a lot but he had 30 thousand dollars stashed away for school. "No I have it. I don't want you to die." He whispered looking back to her and knew she was going to protest but no matter what he was going to make her have that surgery even if it killed him. The tears still continued to flow. "Do you want some more water?" He asked.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilees eyes grew wide. "please dont you. i couldnt as it of you."she babbled quickly. her tonuge going out to moisten her lips. "Um. yes please water would be nice."she add, but still shocked by his offer. Why would he do something like that for her, even when he didnt like her

darkvamplips

"You can't argue with me. I'm paying for it." He said getting up and walking toward the kitchen but keeping an ear out for her. The pain had not lessened at all and soon he was back giving her the water she requested.

(need to go bye)

My request thread:

Sacrah

She took the glass from him once more, and took small sipps. "Why would you that."she asked softly confuse from his sudden want in helping. she understood that he was her twin but hat didnt give him any reason to help someone he had just met

(ok)

darkvamplips

"I don't want you dieing like my sister did." He said sitting down on the floor and leaning his back against the bed that she was sitting on. Why did he have to have another twin that had the same disease that killed her.

My request thread:

Sacrah

A small sad smilie crossed over her face, her eyes filling once more with unshed tears. She couldnt believe what he was saying. she closed her eyes shaking her head as she fought back the tears."im nothing but a stranger to you."Emilee whisered

darkvamplips

He could feel the tears on his cheek that she was crying. Something like twin telepathy. "You are not a stranger to me. We were in the womb together remember?" He asked looking up at her.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee knew that, but in reality they were. She nodded softly as she looked down at him"yeah i know. it is just that we havent seen each other outside of the womb till now."she stuttered whipping her tears away from her cheeks. She inhaled and swallowed. her body still trembled from earlier episode,

darkvamplips

"Just promise me you will let me pay for it so you can live." He wished he could give her his heart then he could be with his sister. He said leaning back his head and looking into her eyes wishing there was another way he could help. Even so with the surgery things could go wrong.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee sighed, and looked away from him. she really didnt want him to do this for her she could find work, that wasnt really stressful. but most work was unless the person loved it. she frown and whimpered leaning back onto her bed, the pain thrumed through her slender frame still not gone. and she sighed closing her eyes "i guess if you are really intent on doing such

darkvamplips

"Hey you can pay me back slowly." He smiled making a joke out of it. Money was money he could always get that back and his mom should be happy about this. "Also you may not have to much time." He whispered looking down.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee frowned, her brows tightening together and she breathe out shakily. "I will pay you every cent back."she smiled, it was pained if he knew her well he would be able to tell then again he might any ways being her twin. she ment what she had said about paying every cent back that is if she survive the operation. she exhaled trying to calm herself.

darkvamplips

"Just pay half ok when you can. My half would be going for saving my twin sister." He cringed at the word and the name that he had put toward her. It was still not going to be easy to trust her and let her into his life. Slowly he uncrossed his arms revealing his white muscle shirt again.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Her heart raced frantically within her chest, but she tried keeping her breathing even, she exhaled her breathe trembled slightly. she notice how lately her medication hasnt been working right with her, not working as much or as often as it should have when she first started. "if thats what you wish."she said her voice trembling slightly breathlessly.

darkvamplips

He could sense something was wrong and suddenly jumped up on the bed beside her. "Are you alright?" He asked putting a hand on her leg wanting her to be alright . Something about this breathing made him think it was going to be worse then the last time, a lot worse.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee gritt her teeth to keep her from crying out. The pain suddenly grew worsen, which tore a strangled cry from her lips. she tighten her eyes close no wanting to see his worried expression afraid, of what he'd see within her eyes.her body grew stiff, her back arching from the matress as she gave a breathless cry.  her fingers rolled into the blankets into a tight fist

darkvamplips

"Em." He cried out seeing how she was reacting. If she needed him to breathe for her before she passed out he would. The memories came back from his sister dieing and he gripped her pants. "Please don't. If you need me to breathe for you tell me." The tears falls down his cheeks.

My request thread:

Sacrah

she tried mouth in what she needed, her eyes open and frantic.but her words fell silent. she gasped, one hand gripping on her shit, right above her heart."h..he..lp"she gasped, she barely audible

darkvamplips

Without thinking and without taking another glance he tilted her head back and pinched her nose. The same thing he did when his sister took the last breath. He tried and tried to bring her back even though she was dead and the doctors gave up. Sealing his lips around hers he breathed deeply into them and watched her chest.

(Can she not breathe on her own but stay conscious somewhat as he breathes for her)?

My request thread:

Sacrah

((so shes awake as he breathes into her?))

Emilee allowed him to do what it was he was gonna try, he was trying to save her. with the thought that hed just dropp his hatred for her to try and save her. her chest rose, but still  she gasps breathlessly beneath him, trying to you the breath he offered her

darkvamplips

Tears filled his eyes as he closed his them trying not to remember the other time this happened. Even though she was his twin this didn't matter he was trying to save her. Again his lips met hers and he breathed deeply into them hoping somehow she would come back.

(yes)

My request thread:

Sacrah

"c..call h...he.lp"she stammered, breathing slowly on her own her eyes frantic, as she struggled to breath on her own, she lifted her hand pointing to her coat. "ce...ll in"she gasps

darkvamplips

(Can the ambulance take it's time though?) He was shaking and so intent on breathing for her that he did not hear her at first. He grabbed her jacket and called 911 waiting for an answer.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee body arched from the bed, a large gasp escaped, followed with a pained cough, before slowly going quiet her eyes sturggling to stay open, and she turned her head slowly to look at her brother, tears fell from her eyes and she was suddly scared, and breathless

darkvamplips

While on the phone he breathed deeply into her lungs knowing now the only thing keeping her awake and live were his breaths. "Yes my sister is having an asthma attack." He said over the phone while watching her carefully. A few moments later he was screaming because they said they would be awhile.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emliee layed nearly breathless on her bed as she watched her older brother by a few minutes yell on the phone. she was scared the ambulance wasnt going to be here in time.A sharp pain raged within her chest, it felt like someone stuck there hand through her chest and began to squeeze and tugg at her heart. the fists tightening ther hold on her heart. I forced a scream from her thoart.. he body now beginning to bead with sweat

darkvamplips

They said they would send an ambulance as soon as they can. "What else can I do?" He said shaking and breathing into her lungs again hoping somehow she would start breathing on her own again. The same thing was happening over and over again but by this time his sister would have been already dead. Something was different.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"a..i..r"she rasped, her eyes closing a little more till they were nothin but a colored slit. She whimpered.. "m..o.m.. mu.s.t t.ell"she said eyes closing. She whimpered  breathlessly. her throat working to gather air , buit was no use

darkvamplips

"No stay awake." He gripped her hand not wanting her to die. Again he breathed twice into her lungs. He wanted to know what she meant by Mom must tell. "Don't die." He cried out.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Her eyes open gasping as he sends air throough out her, her eyes growing wide and she clung to her brother. Her heart thudded lazily in her chest and she swallows and whimpers. 'I'm. s.s.s.sc.are..d"she whimpered. which she was. she didnt want to die just yet

darkvamplips

"It's alright just try to relax." He could hear the ambulance a few blocks away. He waited to see if she needed another breath. The pain was still across his face.

My request thread:

Sacrah

She closed her eyes agains and swallowed, her chest still, but her heart thud painfully slow."w.will t...t..t.try"she stammered breathlessly, she didnt know how much longer she was going to last her, eyes felt heavy, her body now cool. If the amublance didnt hurry she was sure to die

darkvamplips

The sirens were getting closer and closer then they pulled up in front of his house. He would not leave her side. At least she didn't seem to need a breath right now. There was a loud pounding at the door and he yelled that it was open. Soon two paramedics were in the room with them.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Her eyes rolled back, before her eyes closed. her heart beat weak from lack of air.she made a struggle to breath. before she still, there was a small thud in her chest. her heart falutering as it struggled to keep going."josh."she mouthed in was rough her voive, cracking as she tried to talk her hand weakly gripped on to him

darkvamplips

Not it seemed as though she was having trouble again as the paramedics hooked up the air bag to the oxygen and placed it on her face. Now fresh air was squeezed into her lungs. "I'm right here." He said having to pull away from his sister while they put a heart monitor on her.

My request thread:

Sacrah

her heart signal was weak her hands searched for him franticly. whimpering her eyes opened although she was hppy finally able to breath. "must call mom... tell her."She breathed raspily before breaking into a fit of coughs

darkvamplips

The paramedic left the bag on her face so she could breathe in the oxygen. He ran out of the room and called their mother. There were tears falling every where as he ran and dialed the number. Soon she was loaded onto the stretcher and was almost ready to leave. (Who was the mother)?

My request thread:

Sacrah

( cann we take turns playing her..her name is Marie. im not used to playing more then one person))

Emilee whimpered as the paramedics moved her. finally able to breath, her heart slowly regain its pace. slow thurms through her body. her heart beating lazily and still faulter. She closed her eyes, desperatly trying to hold back her tears

darkvamplips

(Can you this time though? Next time she's in the picture I will)

"Mom answer your phone." He said tapping his finger along the side of it impatiently. A few moments later they were taking her down the stairs and worried that her heart might stop since it was slow. He would have to call on his sisters cell. Hanging up the phone he ran to get it and then dialed her number again as they got into the ambulance.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie hurried to her phone as it ringed loudly within her purse. She quickly dug into her purse grabbing her cell"hello. Emilee?"she asked assuming it was her daughter. "is something the matter."she asked her voice shook worrying

darkvamplips

"Mum it's me Josh. Emilee had an asthma attack we are going to the hospital." He sat in the back of the ambulance knowing this was going to be hard on his mother to. She already lost daughter and she would probably think she might lose another.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"is she alright."Marie paniked as she raced around work gathering her stuff readying to leave.  "Josh tell me what happened"Tears cracked her voice, as she struggled to fight back her tears. 'Not another god please not another, dont take another child from me' she prayed as she waited on josh's reply.

Emilee opened her eyes. before crying out. her body arching in the stretcher.the heart moniter faultered, and she cried again. her heart growing weaker.her breathing came fast, even with the mask on

darkvamplips

"Mum try and calm down please." He wanted to make sure she was not going to freak out. She had to drive to the hospital. "I'm sure she'll be fine she's awake now." They started breathing for her to control her breathing but they were worried about her heart. They gave her a dose of medication to try and bring her pulse up. Josh put a hand on her leg.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"Ok.. i will meet you at the hospital, take care of her josh"She breathed trying to regain her self, she hung up the phone and hurried to her car. she started it quickly and wheeled out of the parking lot.

a paramedic slipped into the back to check Emilee out, before injecting some see through liquid into her, which almost immidietly calmed her, her eyes closed, but the heart monitor still showed that her heart lagged  unsteadily

darkvamplips

"I will mum." He whispered gripping onto her leg before closing his phone. "Sis don't die." He whispered looking at the heart monitor as a tube was slid down her throat to get more oxygen into her. The air bag was hooked and now she was being forced to breathe. Another medication was injected into her to try and steady her heart.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Her eyes were closed her heart weekly beat, but she was breathing. She layed still trapped in a now  induced coma like stat. the paramedic look up at josh his eyes held a question. "do you know anything of her medical history."he asked. hoping to know what was going on, with the girl

darkvamplips

"All I know is she has asthma and a bad heart. She just moved in with us so I don't know." He said looking down at the floor of the ambulance as the air was forced into her lungs. Why can't her heart beat pick up anymore?

My request thread:

Sacrah

"Right now im surprised she hasnt given up. most people with something like this normally die no longer then 30 mins. how long has it gone on today."he asked  before bending down his ear hovering above her chest, which rose at a normal pace, but her heart said otherwise. "From what it sounds like the valves of her hear are well nearly destroyed."the paramedic frown looking down at the young girl. "im not sure, it is only my guess. but after this id be surprsied if she last two days"

darkvamplips

"I don't know about an hour since her first attack. Wait a few days that's all?" He just got her and now she was going to be dead in a day or so. He took his hand off her and started shaking again. The thought of her dieing was already coming into him. Why did he have to get close to her. "What about a transplant?"

My request thread:

Sacrah

"Even with a transplant it will be very risky, there will still be a chance that it all could  go wrong. and an hour you said, how strange.."he said writting down what josh had said. "Well your sister she is definately a fighter."he spoke sotly nodding to josh before he climb but into his seat.the ride from then was quiet. besides the heart rate machine beating .

darkvamplips

But there was a chance right? To get a heart transplant even if was risky. Soon they were at the hospital and she was taken away from him into an emergency room. He was left in the waiting room hands clasped together and tears streaming down his face. He was in shock about what just happened to her.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie rushed through the door immdiately started to look around for her son. He was easy wnough to spt and  hse hurried to him."Josh is she alright.are you alright"she stammered her face streaked with the tears she had she. her breathinerratic from pushing herself to move faster then her body liked.

Emilee laid passive and totally at ease under the drugs they put into her system. With ten minutes after arriving doctors scrabled in and out of the room they had taken her into.

((*sorry i have to go my eyes are closing on me but i will reply asap))

darkvamplips

(alright)
He glanced up at his mom with tears in her eyes. "Mum she has a bad heart and asthma." He said cringing at the word meaning she would probably die. There had to be a way to save her. The money was waiting in the bank to be used.

My request thread:

Sacrah

A doctor walked out, a clipboard in hand .he looked down at the papers heading towards the worried brother and mother. upon reaching them he sighed softly, a sad sound. "you must be Emilees mom, and brother.' he address them

Marie started to cry, catching the sadden sigh from the doctor. "Is she alright. please doctor will my daughter be alright"She paniced her eyes growing wide. she could bre losing another daughter. not so soon after they meet.

"I'm afraid she is alright."the doctor said softly. "Emilee needs new valves in her heart. if she doesnt get it she wont  last more the a few weeks.maybe the most of 2 weeks. the surgury is very risky, within the surgery one slip and ther be seconds to corret it.or she will just not make it."he said feeling bad for the mother, the brother and the girl. he knew they had lost one daughter due to a similar problem

darkvamplips

The moment the doctor came out he was to his feet now he had stopped crying. Something about him was that he did not cry much and was soon over the tears quickly. When his sister died he shed a few tears but that was it. "But there could be a chance right?" He asked looking at their mother knowing they had to try something. Either way it seemed as though she might die so he wanted to try. "I'll pay for it I don't care." His hands curled into tight fists by his side.

My request thread:

Sacrah

The doctor looked at the boy. "your aware that it can come to thirty thousand dollars."he said  his eyes question the boy. wondering how on earth could he have gotten if he had that much money

"Josh you know you dont have to dive into  your svains ive got hopefull enought. maybe so payments. just save my girl"Maria wept

darkvamplips

"Mum I don't care I will pay for it." Even though it was his savings he did not care if it meant a chance of her living for the rest of her life. "Can I see her?" He asked looking back toward the doctor that was giving them false hopes.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"Yes i suppose you can she aint consious,"he said turning and walked toward Emilees room. He opened the door, and unsteady beeps of the heart monitor sounded. Emilee layed on the bed heyes closed. it wasnt the greates sight. ivys and needles, were in her arms, a tube was down herthroat, attached to her mask, helping the poor girl breath. her skin was pale but it didnt look like she was hurting.

Marie gasped at the sight of her daughter. her mouth opened and covered by her hands. "Oh no.. Emilee."she cried shaking her head

darkvamplips

When he saw her body on the bed he turned around placing a hand over his mouth. He had to get it together so he could go inside and sit with her. He knew people in coma's can hear things outside and especially loved ones. The tears started again as he turned around to face her and then walked into the room. "Mum she'll be fine we can' think about the other way she will go." Slowly he walked in and sat on the edge of her bed seeing that she was being kept alive by machines only.

My request thread:

Sacrah

The doctor moved to the other side of the bed. "Even with the surgery, she wont be 100%"he reminded them as he check to make sure nothing was missing or missed placed. Emilee laye motionless, her chest rising and falling, thanks to the force of air."she'll need to come back once aweek for the next few months.i will get the papers for you to sign for the operation.."he said walking pass marie who sat weeping in a chair shaking her head in disbelief

(Should ther be any ccomplication))

darkvamplips

"That's fine as long as we can get some more time with her." He was shaking as he sat on the bed with his twin sister. This can't be happening he shut his eyes tightly as the tears spilled out over his eyes. He cannot stomach seeing her being kept alive by a breathing machine. Maybe soon she would be able to have the surgery.

My request thread:

Sacrah

The doctor slipped from the room, moving quickly to get the papers, and was soon back in the room. "here."he said handing the clip board with the papers on them to him. The heart beat, went wild for a few seconds, before the dotor filled a needle with some milky coloring and gave it to emily. her heart instantly slowed, but not stopped

Marie sobed but it seemed to grow more tired. "i cant believe ive another, child whom is dying onme."she whimoered, then looked to josh, and prayed nothing happens to him'

darkvamplips

He picked up the clipboard and started reading it. Soon his hand was flowing over the paper as he started to fill it out quickly. Josh was not going anywhere at least not for a long long time. It took him twenty minutes to do all of them and then waited for the doctor to get back so he could take them.

My request thread:

Sacrah

The doctor walked back into the room and Gave Emilee a thorough look over his eyes held worry, like most doctors do if they are sure the patient wast going to make it. After his inspections he went to josh "Have you filled the papers out?"he asked waiting, patient.

darkvamplips

A small nod came to his head as he watched the doctor look over his sister. The way he was acting made him think that he thinks she wasn't going to make it. Sighing he handed them to him. "I can get you the money tomorrow. Right now I would just like to be with her."

My request thread:

Sacrah

"Yes of course. there wont be an opening today. or tomorrow. "he said quietly "Unless something happens within the time."he said  looking over the papers before leaving the room.Emilee whimpered, her eyes slowly opening she wasn't panicked with the tube down her throat. and her eyes rolling to find josh.

darkvamplips

Josh had almost not seen the opening of his twin sister's eyes. "Em?" He cried out moving closer and putting a hand upon her arm. This was a good thing finally she was awake but for how long?

Marie eyes filled with happiness as she saw her daughter awake for now and ran over to her. "Oh Emilee." She whimpered and took her hand in hers and kissed it. "I'm so glad your awake."

(Lets each do a post about Marie one after the other unless there is no mother in a certain time)

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee blinked, her eyes heavy with sleep,she whimpered around the tube that went down her throat. She lifted  her hand wanting to give then a reassuring touch. Something to soothe them from there worries. but the ivys made it rather difficult. the strain caused another whimper to fall from her lips.

Marie, released her daughters hand, fresh tears began to fall as she looked at her helpless daughter. She looked to her son, "i will fetch the doctor, josh yell if anything happens"she stammered as she quickly left the room insearch in search of the doctor

darkvamplips

"It's ok don't try and move." He whispered squeezing his arm. He did not want to let go in case if he did then she would surely die. Tears were still falling down his cheeks.

Mari was ecstatic trying to find a doctor. Tears were still spilling over her eyes as she ran around trying to find someone to help her daughter. At least she was finally up but for how long.

My request thread:

Sacrah

emilee whimpered and coughed, before choking on the tube. her heart picked up with a panicy pace. she tried inhaling trying to inhale as she tried forcing herself to calm.

the sound of the machine brought the doctor. and marie followed scared put of her mind but she stayed out of the way. Doctors scrambled and found that Emilee was awake, and pulled the tube from her thhoat and she breathed easily with out it but when her heart slowed it once again lagged

darkvamplips

(oh you asked me if there were going to be complications? Maybe she is being kept alive by machines afterward. Maybe one to make the blood around her body)

Josh had moved out of the way as the doctor came in and took the breathing tube out of her mouth. Then her heart was lagging and he became worried again. This can't be happening.

"Why is her heart still lagging?" Marie did not understand much of what was going on. This felt just like when she lost her daughter two years ago. Very similar but this was much more then just asthma.

My request thread:

Sacrah

(isnt that dramatic. she can keep going in and out of the hospital for awhile. requiringg numerous of surgery and medication..)

one doctor turned to Marie looking down to the girl he walks to marie. "You Daughter's heart is in bad condition, the vavels are worn."he stated softly as they managed to get Emilee undercontrol again applying something into her system.

Marie swallowed."Do you know what had caused it?"she asked softly watching her daughter, her eyes filled with unshed tears

He shook his head. "At the current moment i dont."he said softly

darkvamplips

(I love drama)

"Just do whatever you can to keep her alive please. I'll pay whatever it takes." He did not want her to die and would pay anything to keep her alive. Even if it took all of his savings.

My request thread:

Sacrah

(i can tell lol)

The doctor calmed Emilee down, her hear still lagged, but it seemed slower "i will do my best that is all i can give you."the doctor said softly turning back to where Emilee layed, his eyes turning to the heart monitor and shook his head. "At this rate she isnt going to last the night. call a family with the least problematic case. that they can wait one more day."he spoke to college

darkvamplips

"I'll go get the money now." He rushed off after giving her hand a squeeze and telling their mother he will be right back. Will she be able to last the night? Tears filled his eyes as he rushed out the door and to his car. He sped all the way to the nearest bank machine and took out all the money they needed. It was a lot. Soon he was back in the hospital hoping her heart didn't stop.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee's heart still lagged as they but still she lived. once again unconious the tube safely down her throat. As josh came in he saw them pull her out of the room and quickly to the emergency room.

Marie was hysterical in Emilees now empty room. crying hard as she doubled over.

darkvamplips

"Are they taking her in now?" He ran to his mom and saw the look on her face. Did her heart stop? He was not around to see what had happened in the last 15 minutes that it took to get the money out of the account.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie went to her son tears streaming down her cheeks "Her heart slowed even more. the doctor he...he ..hhe"she stammered her hands trembling as she stared wide eyed at her sone. "They are taking her into surgery. he said they couldnt wait any longer. said if they did. maybe two hours and she would."she whimpered "she would die"she balled

darkvamplips

He wrapped his arms around his mother as he fought back the tears that played at his eyes. Two hours? His sister would be dead? "I have to go pay them now." Slowly he took his arms from around his mother and started out the door to find a doctor.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie followed her son feeling so helpless, unsure of what to do with her self.

---6 hours later---

The walked down the hall,  clearly exhausted from the long careful surgery. His eyes were tired, but he smiled gently once seeing both josh and his mother."Marie..Josh"he said his voice tired and wore. "Emilee will be fine. she may need more surgery in the furture but she is fine for now. The surgery is a success Would you like to see her?" He asked turning to lead them to the recovery rooms

darkvamplips

When he saw the doctor he got nervous before he responded telling them that she was ok. The long 6 hours went by so slow and it felt like eternity. Hearing that his sister was fine the tears came again. Well no she was not fine she was probably unconscious and in pain. "Yes I would love to see her." He followed the doctor into the recovery room. Marie followed to.

My request thread:

Sacrah

The doctor lead them to a small, but nice room. Where they found Emilee laying still on the bed. Her heart beating normal now, her breathing came at a even. She had no color,she was so pale. A small whimper escaped her and she opened her eyes opened  and they met josh's. she swallowed a small smile crossing over her lips

darkvamplips

(Is the whole life saving machine coming later? The one that forces blood around her veins)? "Em." He cried out seeing her smile for the first time for a while. At least she was ok for now. For now. That meant she could die later on. At least they were together at this moment. He walked over to her and took his hand in hers. The tears still came down his cheeks.

My request thread:

Sacrah

-sure does she die to?-

'"Dont cry josh. im alright."she said, her throat dry, as she stared up at her brother. she squeezed his hand weakly. She winced and took a shakey breath her eyes closing again

darkvamplips

(No not die just be kept alive for a while)

"You could have died." He said looking down at the ground not wanting her to see him like this. He took a deep breath. At least for now she was ok.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"i know i am sorry for worrying you guys."she looked away ashamed of her weakness. She really should have thought it through before walking into there lives with such a problem. Now she must pay josh back. She closed her eyes tears falling from her eyes, rolling down the unnatural pale of her cheek

darkvamplips

He gently wiped the tears away from her cheeks and stopped crying himself. He had to be the one that was strong here to help her through all this. No he would let her give up on her life. "Don't worry about it." He squeezed his hand not really wanting her to pay it back. It was just money he could earn it back. No money in the world was worth loosing his sister over.

My request thread:

Sacrah

She cringed her eyes closing and she breathed. a small whimper escaped, but that was it. Emilee went silent her breathing even though so she was fine. Tired, so very exhausted she falls into a deep sleep. She looked white, her veins stood out.

darkvamplips

But would this surgery continue to work? Would she survive? Right now it was just after the surgery and it could go either way right? He sat on the bed beside her when she fell asleep and took her hand. It pained him to see her looking so pale and sick. At least it may give them more time with each other right?

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie touched her daughters hand, tears falling from her eyes in a silent despair. Just the touch, made Emilee flinched, her eyes tightening and a small whimper, eyes tightening, as though she where having a bad a dream. Her hand moved,twitched as though it searched for something

darkvamplips

She's going to be alright isn't she? He kept asking himself but he did not know the answer to that or any other questions. Slowly he put his hand in hers wondering if that's the reason why her hand was moving.

My request thread:

Sacrah

At the feel of her twins touch, she settled almost instantly. Her breathing now even. her facial expression serene.

Marie put her hand on her sons shoulder and hugged him. she new how hard this must have been for him. "Seems your the only strong one."she cried, against his shoulder

darkvamplips

That was strange why would she just calm down like that when he held her hand. Why was he getting close to her if she had a chance to die. "I guess your right." He said putting his other hand on her arm.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"Maybe we should have you checked out. both girls sick. i don't understand why."Marie wailed. Emilee's hand seemed to instantly tightening on his hand, as  if telling him 'thank you, im alright, tell mom not to cry'

darkvamplips

"Do you think they have the same disease that killed her?" He looked up at their mother and sighed. Was she in a coma or was she just sleeping?

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie shook her head. " your little sister."She paused looking to Emilee. "your littlest sister, had just really bad asthma. her heart other then that was fine. our Emilee, had deteriorating heart valves. "she pondered looking down to the sleeping Girl. "Emilee had problems when she was a had a bad heart at birth. I gave her up hoping that a good family would be able to afford her surgeries. but i see I've made a grave mistake. She bounced around through homes"she sighed looking down how Emilee gripped tightly to joshes hand. "she may never have grown up with you. but the two of you are connected. besides the fact you have no  health problems."she added

darkvamplips

"Why didn't you try to keep her mom?" He hoped that she would not be hearing any of what they were saying. Why did he keep him and not her? Somehow he new this was going to be different but he could not help but think she could die to. The pain was back again but he could not leave his sister now.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie sighed looking at her son. "I was young and scared. I didn't know how to help a child with a heart problem. I didn't want to do anything wrong, and have her die in my arms for something so foolish on my part."Tears swelled in her eyes as she stared down to her son.

darkvamplips

Yet you already had a daughter die. He said in his mind hoping his twin sister did not hear it. He couldn't bare to see his mother cry so he turned his head and looked towards his sister again. Knowing that he had a twin he hated his mom for not telling him.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"im sorry son. your baby sister came later as you now."she stammered through her tears. She didn't know what to say to make him believe that she spoke the truth that she was sorry for what she had done

Emilee whimpered and shifted uneasily in her sleep/ clinging onto his hand

darkvamplips

This was going to take some time to believe and forgive his mother he did not say anything else after that. It was too painful. He had not even gone to his sister's grave since they buried her.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Her hand held onto his. her grip tightening as she squeeze. she whimper again her eyes tightly shut. she tossed her head from side to side, With  small whimper she opened her eyes staring up at josh. then to her mother she wondered what they had talked about while she was asleep to make them both up set.

Marie smile down at her daughter, even that smile Emilee knew she was upset. "Whats wrong, is something going to happen to me."she said quickly trying to keep her heart calm

darkvamplips

He knew she had to try and stay calm and nothing was going to happen to her. "Em it's ok. Just try and stay calm nothing is wrong ok?" He gently rubbed her arm trying to calm her down.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee was still wide eyed as she fought to calm her heart. Wincing softly, and accompanied by a small whimper, from still being fresh from surgery. Her eyes went to her mother, then to her twin. "are you guys sure."she whispered calming down now

darkvamplips

"It's ok don't worry." He said knowing there was nothing and stress would make her worse. He laid a hand upon her cheek to try and calm her down.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"Then why do i feel like there is something wrong."She asked calmly. she knew something was up but just the look  on their faces.

"Mom?"Emilee asked, looking up to Marie.

"I have to get a coffee."Marie stammered wanting to cry and not sure what to tell her daughter. She quickly headed to the cafeteria

darkvamplips

"Look it's fine ok. Don't stress yourself out you'll get sick. You need to rest you just had a surgery." Gently he rubbed her arm trying to get her to calm down while holding her other hand.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"Josh im fine. i am calm i was just curious to why mom and you are so upset over."she whispered softly, looking to watch his hand run along her skin. It was comforting.

darkvamplips

"Just found out why she let you go is all." He could not bring himself to make her stressed out in case something happened to her. She could end up dead for all he knew.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"Oh"was all she could think of at that exact minute her eyes saddening she was sure she knew why. When she can think straight. "May i ask why?"

darkvamplips

Slowly she told her about why his mom gave her up. He hoped that she would not cry because of it.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee looked at her brother as she listened to his explanation. A tear fell and she turned her head from him. She understood sort of but it still hurt to know her owner mother didn't or well want to try to raise her. She drew in a shaky breathe then winced in pain, then coughed."I see" she said eyes going closed she didnt want to cry

darkvamplips

"It's alright." He said placing a hand upon her arm not wanting her to cry over this. At least she was back in their family and he was starting to open up and be a brother to her now.

(Can she have another asthma attack and be on a ventilator?)

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee gasped suddenly the machine started to race as an attack kicked in. Her eyes widened at the suddenness of it and looked up at her brother."I can't breathe" she cried out in small gasping sounds, her skin paling more. she squeeze his hand tightly obviously scared of what was happening

darkvamplips

"Just try and stay calm." He squeezed her hand back and then pressed the button to call the nurse. Two nurses came in and one put an air bag on her face and let her breathe the oxygen that was already in the bag but held it there in case she stopped breathing. Another nurse checked her vitals.

My request thread: