This is War- [EX] Vampire/Werewolf [Interest Check]

Started by Mithlomwen, October 14, 2010, 03:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

1.The type (vampire, werewolf, human, etc.) and sex of the character you are interested in playing I would Female Vampire
2.If you prefer the person writing in the scene with you to be the same sex as their character, or if you are okay
Don't mind.
3.The sexual orientation of the character you would like to play.
Bi,Dome
4.If you are willing to play more than one character. I would if it was necessary but I’d prefer to focus all of my attention on one character.
Prefer to have my focus on one character.... this one :)

fireflights

i want to join but will wait til i have my comp and then find out if there's room due to my lack of capitoliztion.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Mithlomwen

Thanks Kate and fireflights for your interest! 

For the moment we're taking stock of who all we have and how many of each race we have going on.  There are still a few people that are in the game that need to post their characters profiles and such, so until they get posted I'm going to hold off on adding new players just yet.  But I've made note of both of your interest and will get back to you once I know where we are as far as players go.

For now, anyone interested in joining, please continue to post your interest and the type of character you're willing to play, because I'm sure as the game progresses we will have more openings for players. 

Thanks so much! 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

rottenaim

Hey there! Looks like you all are having a blast. Love the plot/genre and would love to be considered if you decide you have more room. I've been away from E for quite a while, and got sidetracked by a similar genre (LKH) role play for a couple of years or so, heh. BUT, I would adore the opportunity to be included in your game.

1.The type (vampire, werewolf, human, etc.) and sex of the character you are interested in playing
- Male or female vampire, werewolf, human or etc. Whatever you need I'm willing to attempt.

2.If you prefer the person writing in the scene with you to be the same sex as their character, or if you are okay with cross gender writing.
- Cross gender is fine with me. Not a problem.

- Hetero preferably, but I can do either.

4.If you are willing to play more than one character.
- I'm open to playing more than one.

Thanks for the consideration!  :-)

Braioch

-Mouth drops- When there is a free spot, I want in!  ;D

Oh right...the little survey ::)
1.The type (vampire, werewolf, human, etc.) and sex of the character you are interested in playing
I'm a bit worn out on playing Vampires, I'm really wanting to play a Werewolf, but some other idea might pop in my head at a later date, but it's that that I'm focusing on at the moment.

2.If you prefer the person writing in the scene with you to be the same sex as their character, or if you are okay with cross gender writing.
Doesn't matter a bit to me.

As always, utter homo.

Errr...not at the moment, though it's a possibility

Gah, here's hoping for more space soon!! ^_^
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Belladonna1

QuoteAlso, just as a note, from this point on, we will most likely be looking for certain characters for the game. So unfortunately that means not everyone that shows interest will be accepted into the game, but please don't let that stop you from posting interest.

Are there any specific characters you're looking for?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Kendra

I know you're not taking newbies at the moment but posting to show interest until such a time as you do.

I'm fine with playing either a vamp, WW or human. I've done all three and enjoy doing all three. So it basically comes down to what you guys need.

Nope no preference at all.

Going to go hetro on this one.

Sure no problem.

Elf

Yes I am aware that there are currently no open spots, but should a spot open up I would very much like to be considered.

1) Character type and gender: Human male, with very limited magic.

2) Writing with cross gendered author: not a problem

3) Orientation: hetro

4) Playing multiple characters: I have done two characters before and can do so again if needed.

Josietta

Hi hi!!! *wavies* I'll put in my spot for wanting to play. I'm willing to sit on the bench and wait for my turn!

I'd prefer a werewolf please.. ;D

I'll play with anyone! any way, shape or form!

Pansexual baby! Give it all to me!

Maybe..... depends on my writing load and whats required.

Also... side note, question thingie.. how fast does this RP move? How often do people post?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kate

Mithlomwen has made a stunning intro and has hooked us all but i think she is busy at the moment .. far as i know we are still waiting to start ... and there has not been a formal statement of no more spots being open as far as i know

Eferhilda

Braoich told me of this thread and said that I should voice my interest so that when a spot opened up I could have a shot.

1. Looking to play a werewolf either male or female depends on what is needed if you are looking for a balance or not.
2.Does not matter who is replying to me as long as I can make sense of their post
3.Probably Bisexual for either gender
4.Sure can play more then one if necessary

Vergil1989

Well, I know what the front says and all but here's hoping lol.  I myself am thinking about going vampire, but the reason for such a wish will remain hidden for now.  Suffice it to say, I'm big on the blood sucking fiends rather than the mongrel wolf side of things, no offense to any of our lycanthrope friends here lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Dragonfly7022003

I know you are not looking for more chars so I will just throw my hat in to the ring and see what happens. I like to play odd chars that can sometimes throw a twist in to the story.

1. The type; Male Werebear (I have a char and origin story in mind) Male Human Gifted hunter (I can say more on the gifted idea)
2. I am Ok with cross gender writers
3. Heterosexual
4. I can but prefer to play only one char at a time.

Anithinum

My cup of mint-flavoured tea  >:)  I'll just post this here and then sit over here *points* and wait, no matter how long it takes. I understand that it may be full, if so I'm just posting out of peeked interest!

1.The type (vampire, werewolf, human, etc.) and sex of the character you are interested in playing:
Vampire or Werewolf (prefer vampire but I am overjoyed by either). Prefer to play female but again mainly because I'm better at it than I am at playing male, doesn't mean I wouldn't do it though.
2.If you prefer the person writing in the scene with you to be the same sex as their character, or if you are okay with cross gender writing:
Really don't mind in the slightest, could be RPing with an insect for all I care, as long as they entice me.
Vampire's have to be at least a little bit Bi, eternity with one gender wouldn't be my character's cup of tea.
If it is required, I would.
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

KaiiVii

I would like to express my interest as well.

1. werewolf, gender depending on what you need. Female if I can.
2.okay with cross gender writing
3.Donno yet. Probably Bi or Het
4. Depends on how busy I am.

someone said I should say that I found this through a link in someone's signature.
"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

Malgriff

If there is still room :3

1.Happy with either but I love Werewolves, Or even a spunky female slayer who gets called upon to settle this fued hehe.
2. They could be a unisex squid tapping at the keyboard for all I care :3 s'long as they type gewd lol
3. Straight but could be persuaded the other way too.
4.I can but no more then three

Lady Kitsune

I am aware that the game is not taking on any more characters at the moment, but like those before me, I am most definitely interested and would like a chance at a spot should one open up. 

1. The type: I am interested in playing a Vampire.  I would prefer to play a Female but I can definitely have fun at playing a Male. 

2. I do not have a problem doing F/F or M/M, though in either of these I usually play the Dominant partner.  I do prefer F/M if I am the female character.  As for cross gendering, I will admit to not having too much experience in this area but I have no qualms and would probably find it interesting.  It just has never come up for me yet. 

3. The sexual orientation of my character would probably be bisexual.  I try not to limit my opportunities.

4. If I am not too busy, I usually play at least two characters.  Some months are busier than others but once I am in, I am committed.

I am working on it, I swear!

Kate

there is so much interest in this thread.

if the original story teller doesnt show soon how about this for an idea

we each could be mini-storyteller for each other - ie its ok to jump in at random to "storytell" scenes in other character lives but not our own
but its random you have no idea who will - so its has a life of its own.

Mithlomwen

Wow!  So much interest!  ;D  Thank you everyone for posting your interest.  We're still not actively seeking other players at the moment, but we are currently taking stock of who we have and who we might need and going from there.  It's still in the early stages of the story at the moment, so as we go along I'm sure things will open up.  We will be sure to get with you when things open up. 

I will say again though just so there are no misunderstandings that no everyone who expresses an interest will be picked to join the group, so if you aren't picked it's nothing personal, promise.

Quote from: Kate on January 30, 2011, 07:40:32 AM
there is so much interest in this thread.

if the original story teller doesnt show soon how about this for an idea

we each could be mini-storyteller for each other - ie its ok to jump in at random to "storytell" scenes in other character lives but not our own
but its random you have no idea who will - so its has a life of its own.

If you would like to start your own group that is absolutely acceptable and you are more than welcome to do that.  However this is an interest check thread for a specific game, and should not be used for other things.  If you would like to try that idea somewhere else, that is wonderful. Start a thread in one of the many forums, but please do not hijack the interest check thread.

Thanks. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Silvermoon

Either would work. Preferably male atm not really picky
Don't care either way aslong as it is a good roleplayer.
hetero sexual when male. Either way when female.
I am

I came to the thread through a signaturelink and just loved the setting and would love to participate if there are any free spots. Planning to read all the threads either way.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu