News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

Banned. I like a challenge.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

dana eleanor

Banned for being too sexy.

Anesa

Banned for thinking sexy can ever be over done! ;)

Zaphod

Banned for being late in the game. :P

dana eleanor

Banned for making me lose the game.

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

dana eleanor

Banned because I always lose.

LateNightKiss

dana eleanor

Banned. Only one person has ever won the game.

Anesa

Banned!  Where were we?  ;P

dana eleanor

LateNightKiss

Banned for being scared of Camille.

dana eleanor

Banned. I like your avatar.

Belle33

Banned for giving out compliments

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Banned because you're Belle. :P

dana eleanor

Banned because Kid Rock pwns everyone.

Mordred

Banned 'cause I can guarantee you.. Kid Rock does not 'pwn' me. I don't even kwon what being 'pwned' is.. and not sure I want to. I got nothing against the dude.. even like a few of his songs.. but he better think again if he thinks he's going to 'pwn' me.
*See Pillory*

Angeliqua

Banned for perpetuating the myth that "pwned" is a real word and might actually mean something.

Mordred

Banned because I simply can't accept that in some alternate plane, a few little drops of reality haven't made the act of pwning very real and maybe even necessary. Damn.. even gives me a little twinge wondering what it could possibly be. I'm hoping for something decadent and slightly naughty.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for writing a novel. :P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for fractal glory :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

Banned for prematurely ending my story!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

dana eleanor

Banned for not having a story in the first place.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for having a story without me
Moments of Sanity