News:

Main Menu

Phineas and Ferb

Started by Jag, September 20, 2009, 02:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

This show is awesome. ^__^ Probably the only Disney show I actually enjoy.

For those that don't know what it is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_and_Ferb

Disney is running a countdown for the songs played in the show. Disney's managers particularly enjoyed the first episode's song, "Gitchee, Gitchee Goo", and requested that a song appear in each subsequent episode.

For those that know and like the show go here: www.disneychannel.com/cliptastic and vote for your favorites. ^__^ I picked Gitchee, Gitchee Goo; Busted; and Chains.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Monochromatic

I remember watching that every now and then. It was super cute! Going to have to go and put my vote in for Gitchee, Gitchee Goo now. :P

Lilias

Flying Fishmonger FTW!!! ;D
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Callie Del Noire

They saved me from my post Kim Possible blahs on Disney.. (almost took disney off my favorite's list of my cable remote. :D)

Jag

Yes. I miss Kim Possible too. Phineas and Ferb gives me hope for Disney cartoons.

Duncan

Will

Surf the internet long enough, and you will never look at Kim Possible the same way again. >.>

Anyway, I do enjoy Phineas and Ferb.  Love might be a little too strong a word, but yeah.  I am -very- familiar with it. XD  *goes to vote*
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Jag

Surf the internet long enough and you'll never look at anything the same way again.

Will

That's true, but KP and co seem to be a particular favorite of... some people. *snickers*
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Lilias

There, voted... (Backyard Beach; Gitchee Gitchee Goo; Squirrels In My Pants; Perry The Platypus; Ain't Got Rhythm)
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Oniya

I have to admit - I liked the song 'My Nemesis'.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MasterMischief

My daughter's new favorite.

Mithlomwen

It's my daughter's new favorite too.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Satnslillgrl

I voted for Busted (My all time favorite ^_^), Gitchee Gitchee Goo, Phinedroids and Ferbots, My Nemesis, and When We Didn't Get Along.

I love that show. I use my little brothers as an excuse to watch it.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Satanslillgirl on September 20, 2009, 07:23:27 PM
I voted for Busted (My all time favorite ^_^), Gitchee Gitchee Goo, Phinedroids and Ferbots, My Nemesis, and When We Didn't Get Along.

I love that show. I use my little brothers as an excuse to watch it.

I used my neice and nephew to watch Kim Possible when it was on. :D

DarkAngel

All I have to say is my tv , Will turn it self off ever time disney channel is set to it ..

My tv is anti Disney !!

My son loves Phineas and Ferb .. I actually like them too when my tv would like to work

Bliss

I have such massive floatyhearts for Phineas and Ferb! I want a CD of all the songs in it. Seriously.

AGLET AWARENESS!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Vincent

It's great. I mean, who knew a Plataps could foil THAT many Schemes?
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

MasterMischief

Quote from: Vincent on September 28, 2009, 10:57:04 AM
It's great. I mean, who knew a Plataps could foil THAT many Schemes?

I think a certain roadrunner has him beat.  Without even trying, no less.   ;D

Bliss

I have the Phinedroid and Ferbot song stuck in my head right now.

Just thought I'd share.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lilias

Quote from: Bliss on October 16, 2009, 09:25:26 AM
I have the Phinedroid and Ferbot song stuck in my head right now.

Just thought I'd share.

That episode was on just yesterday. The Spawn really showed off his groovy moves there!
~Wendell Berry

Anime Royal

I love that show actually. My favorite song was probably "Squirrels in my pants". I thought that was just too hilarious.

Risa

I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB.

Did anyone watch the Cliptastic Countdown? I missed it x__x I forgot it was supposed to be tonight!

*Sad*

Nevermind, it's tomorrow. WHEW.

*Dances around singing S.I.M.P.*

How can I qualify for government graaaants?