Hellgate (insert city here!) idea (F/F, F/F/M or maybe F/M)

Started by Jacqueline, January 15, 2012, 02:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacqueline

(Taken!)

Hey there!

First of all, the inspirational picture for my character is NSFW so you've been warned!

I have a preference for F/F and F/F/M stories right now, I might allow this one to be F/M only if your idea is tempting and unique enough, otherwise I won't force my muse into it you know. I would play the two female characters in the F/F/M idea, although I have not figured out anything about the second lady yet.

I intend to play her in a post-apocalyptic world, filled with demons and sci-fi alike weapons to face them... or... maybe on the first days after the hellgate appeared, sort of a successful resistance instead of a darker and more doomed alike setting, it's really up to discussion. The basic idea is that normal weapons do not work well against demons so that's why these secret cults are saving, or at least trying, to save the day.

As for her, she's obviously very attractive and depending on who do you want to play we could figure out the plot towards one way or another, be it a sweet romance or NC.

Feel free to PM me after reading my On and Offs, don't answer here!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide