Come and Play!

Started by Eternal Damnation, October 05, 2009, 08:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Damnation

Here are the parings that I would like to do. If you are interested in one then we can talk more plot. I have tons of ideas and I think others might like them but I like to work with those that I'm RPing with so not to hog the whole idea without seeing where it goes. Keeping that in mind:

Parings:
Male-Female
Female-Female
Female-Male- Female
Male-Female-Male
Male-Male

Plot Starters:
Husband/Mistress
Husband/Secretary
Any domestic pairings
Dominance- Either dominant or submissive
Incest
Work related
Medical- Doctor/patient, doctor/nurse, doctor/doctor, etc.
Military
Neighbors
Slave/Master

*If you don't see something ask, I may just have missed it!*

Time Periods:
Any really but some of my favorites are:

• The Tudor age
  • Colony Settlements
  • Medieval
  • Roman Empire

Media Based:

Whoa. There are loads of them so if you have one that you might like to do based off of a general idea that you like, bring it up and we'll discuss. Right now I'll start a list and add to it as time goes on.

• Angel/Faith

Wolfy

Hey Eternal!

I'd be interested in an RP with you if you like. ^_^

I'm thinking either Male - Female

or Female - Male - Female

With either Incest or Neighbors mixed into that...

Perhaps a brother x sister/His twin sisters RP, or Neighbor guy x neighbor girl/Twins...

What do you think?

Eternal Damnation

Quote from: Wolfy4226 on October 05, 2009, 08:30:57 PM
Hey Eternal!

I'd be interested in an RP with you if you like. ^_^

I'm thinking either Male - Female

or Female - Male - Female

With either Incest or Neighbors mixed into that...

Perhaps a brother x sister/His twin sisters RP, or Neighbor guy x neighbor girl/Twins...

What do you think?

Let's start with the Male-Female. Which would you prefer to play? Let's do the neighbor one. If that's alright with you? Would you mind starting after picking your role?

Wolfy

Where would this take place at? (Such as what forum..or PM's...sorry. new to all this..>_< )

And that's fine..I'll take the male role, though. ^_^

if you don't mind a bit of black-mail, I can also give it a slave/master spin with a plot that I have. ^_^

Eternal Damnation

Quote from: Wolfy4226 on October 05, 2009, 08:38:33 PM
Where would this take place at? (Such as what forum..or PM's...sorry. new to all this..>_< )

And that's fine..I'll take the male role, though. ^_^

if you don't mind a bit of black-mail, I can also give it a slave/master spin with a plot that I have. ^_^

That sounds good. How about an older neighbor and a younger like just turned 18 girl? Alrighty. In the board. I like board ones. It's alright we can learn together I just got on this site but I have RPed before.

Wolfy

Ok..my character won't be much older (Around 21)...

But for this plot to get going, your character has to start it...o-o

The Plot is that Your character sneaks over to my character's yard each night that he isn't home(He's at work usually) to use his Jacuzzi/pool. Well, one night, my character comes home early/is given the day off, and decides to sleep, turning off all the lights in his house. Your character, thinking that it is safe, sneaks over and uses his pool/Jacuzzi. But my character catches her, and threatens to call the authorities/tell her parents, but she tells him that she'll do anything/become his slave if he doesn't, so he accepts. :P

Eternal Damnation

Orochimaru

I am interested in any of the doctor/nurse ones.

Ashleebabe

I would love to do a Tudor age roleplay

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Eternal Damnation

Quote from: Ashleebabe on October 05, 2009, 11:38:42 PM

Awesome! I've done it where I play King Henry or a Lord. So let me know how you would like to divide up the roles for the game and I can start as soon as I get back from the gym!

Eternal Damnation

Quote from: ryo5772 on October 05, 2009, 11:19:21 PM
I am interested in any of the doctor/nurse ones.

Awesome. Just let me know which role you'd like so we can get it going!

Raveled

Have an idea for an F/F pairing; a female executive, already facing discrimination due to her gender, she doesn't want the rest of the company to find about her lesbian leanings.  It's when she's assigned a cute new secretary that she thinks she's found an outlet for her sexual frustration.  Now whether the secretary is in it just for the fun or wants something else...
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Eternal Damnation

Decrepitdan

I find myself interested in most of the material you have.
    Specifically in the dominant/Submissive pairing. The sex of the characters doesn't bother me, I can play a plethora of them. I would also be interested in the Doctor/doctor or doctor/Patient scenarios.
    As per time periods, I think the Roman time period, the medieval period, or the Tudor age would be lovely. I know very little about the Tudor age however.
     Pm me if interested!

Eternal Damnation

I believe that I have PMed you all back!

Eternal Damnation

Currently I am not taking any more requests unless you PM me. I have quite a few going on now and I'm trying to catch up to post all of them or start the ones I need to start in between real life.

MasterMischief

Quote from: Ashleebabe on October 05, 2009, 11:38:42 PM

Bah!  Charlemagne!   ;)

Eternal Damnation

I love all historical stuff. Can't help it!  C:)

MasterMischief

Quote from: Eternal Damnation on October 10, 2009, 10:58:36 PM
I love all historical stuff. Can't help it!  C:)

Just giving you a hard time.  I have been doing some research on Charlemagne lately and have been itching to run a game.  I am just not sure I am ready yet.

Eternal Damnation

Quote from: MasterMischief on October 10, 2009, 11:04:06 PM
Just giving you a hard time.  I have been doing some research on Charlemagne lately and have been itching to run a game.  I am just not sure I am ready yet.

A hard time, eh? ;) Well after I get a few games done maybe we could run one like that. If you're ready for it then