What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

A hot cup of dark, strong Verona.. from a little coffee place here in the northwest called Starbucks.  ;D
*See Pillory*

Skadii

I am drinking a glass of ice water! Gotta start being more aware of what I am letting pass my lips.

Mr Bigglesworth

QuoteGotta start being more aware of what I am letting pass my lips.

Well now, that gives me some ideas...

Skadii

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on July 25, 2012, 10:13:09 PM
Well now, that gives me some ideas...

B...you really should tell me how to choose healthy beverages...I am worried about myself! :(

Mr Bigglesworth

We'll, I'm partial to water, club soda, and tea, lots of tea - and --- gasp to most of the USA, and England - UNSWEETENED!!!!  I can PM you novels on the subject...not wanting to bore E.

Skadii

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on July 25, 2012, 10:40:46 PM
We'll, I'm partial to water, club soda, and tea, lots of tea - and --- gasp to most of the USA, and England - UNSWEETENED!!!!  I can PM you novels on the subject...not wanting to bore E.

Hmmm...wouldn't it make more sense if you just hop on the first thing smoking and make your way to my cloud...so you can show me in person?

Mr Bigglesworth

*No Smoking - lol*  Oh, I'd love to show you some fun things to consume!

Mordred

*See Pillory*

DeamonAndae19

Jessica‪

DeamonAndae19

And now, Andae has moved on to tea and coffee... Need to keep myself awake for the little one...

She's been up for less than an hour, and I'm covered in tears, vomit and I'm spent...

Shoot me?

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Dez

Ice water with a lemon twist

DeamonAndae19

A good ol' bottle of Jack

Jessica‪

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Kaia

Smart Water.  Healthy, refreshing, hydrating :)

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

DeamonAndae19

*Looks around*

well, water... Water, and... Uhm... Water.

crud

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

DeamonAndae19

At least, that's all I can see anyway... Probably a bud in the fridge or something.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

DeamonAndae19

Mordred

Some strong-ass black coffee. Ohhhh.. those pesky drops of blue that just won't vanish completely.. they are indeed getting darker. *blows on his fingertips.. watching the color shimmer and darken* Yesssss... my naughty little drops.. yessss...
*See Pillory*

Izzie Aditi