PMs with no labels

Started by Lord of Shadows, May 06, 2013, 03:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord of Shadows

Since you can't automatically see which messages that don't have labels, is there a way to filter non-labeled PMs out (mainly so I can remove them)?

Sarena

If you have it set to remove the Inbox label when you put a message under a new label, then (in theory) the only messages in your inbox should be those that have not been labeled.  That's the only way I can think of to filter them out and delete them. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Lord of Shadows

Then I would suggest to add an extra check box in Prune Messages: "except labeled messages", so you can clear all messages older than a particular date without risking removing something important.

Sarena

That is a good suggestion to add to the New CMS: Feature Request Thread.  This is a "wishlist" thread of sorts for suggestions of new features and things that members think would help make the use of Elliquiy smoother and/or easier.  Granted, Veks has not promised that every single suggestion will be put into practice with the new CMS, but he is compiling a list of all of the suggestions made there for consideration. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".