Lady Shaw's Private College

Started by Aviva, July 16, 2010, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aviva

OOC Note:

This story would be taking place several years after the current thread :Off the Curriculum. The iback ground of the story is the local education authority find out about the goings on between head mistress and teacher and both are promptly fired.  This brings them closer as a couple and Celia moves in with Miss Shaw. Time passes and they come up with the idea to open up their own private college designed almost purely to teach that which no other school teaches.

The idea that lead to this story came from the book Punishment Bound by Francine Whittaker. The original story is about a female called Kendal who becomes involved with a high society boy friend who introduces her slightly to BDSM though at a family event she embarrasses him  and because she owes him money he has her sold to a school for female slaves. During her time there Kendal is introduced to extreme bondage and raped though does fall for one of the workers there and settles into a life of slavery.

In the book the slaves were purely female and the teacher almost all male. This is not the case for the roleplay as it is open to any gender.

So Miss Shaw as Head Mistress and Celia as Deputy Head are now ready to open up the school to which any one can be sent for serious training. This training could include the following as examples.

Rape
Tattoos
Piercings
Extreme Bondage
Being raped by someone of a different sexuality.

We are hoping for students and teachers alike and shall try and if any interest is shown get equal of the two so no one is left without attention.  For those interested please copy and paste the list below and answer the questions along with a character description and the reason they have been sent to this college.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Hair:
Eyes:
Appearance:
If Staff, "genuine" subject taught:
If Student, reason for being sent to the school:
Virgin: Y/N
Sexual Orientation:
Are you (the player) willing to have your character sexually forced onto by characters of differing sexually orientation? (IE a gay student raped by a straight teacher)
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced?
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed?
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? ((Note: Staff are to be over the age of twenty one though the students age has to be at least 18))

Character:
Reason for being sent to the college? If you wish this to remain private from other players please feel welcome to send myself a PM with the reasons.

Modified to clarify a question.

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Chrystal

Just to add my 2p worth here...

Here is a link to "Off the Curriculum" in case you can't find it.

And if you could CC myself on any PMs to Aviva, I would be grateful, as it will save me pestering her to keep me in the loop!

Oh, in case anyone is wondering, by the time of this RP, Celia has overcome her demons and is a much more mature woman. With the help of her Mistress and lover she has learned to dominate as well as submit, and in fact Mistress Shaw is the only person she will submit to.

And we are (I believe) GMing jointly, but with Aviva being senior GM.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Vergil1989

I've actually been looking for a roleplay like this, hoping to learn about this kind of thing.  I don't know a thing about the old story of this, but I can look at it if it's required to know anything from it my friend.  Anyway, if you're accepting CS Sheets, I might be able to come up with something.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Chrystal

It's not required reading, hun. I haven't read it.

We are indeed accepting Char sheets for approval. I think we decided that each player is allowed to have one student and one staff member if they wish.  'Viv and I will probably make up the balance if there are uneven numbers one way or the other.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

elfguy

I don't know the story but I'm highly interested in each item you posted:

Rape
Tattoos
Piercings
Extreme Bondage
Being raped by someone of a different sexuality.

So I'll consider applying. I'm just not sure if I should go with student or teacher. I usually play dominant female characters, but I might go with a student here.
----

Aviva

If you wish to play a teacher then you can be as dominant as you wish. You are also welcome to play one of each to be able to experience both sides of the coin.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

elfguy

Let me know if this works.

Name: Sasha

Height: 5.7

Weight: Average

Build: Fit, fairly strong

Hair: Red (colored)

Eyes: Brown

Appearance:

If Staff, "genuine" subject taught: Gym, Aerobics

Virgin: N

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Are you (the player) willing to have your character forced into the opposite orientation? If you mean transformation then no

Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? Yes

Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed? Yes

Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? Staff

Bio: Sasha used to teach at a Chicago school, but got fired when she was found to have sex with a student. So, a friend in the BSDM community told her about this school, and she came here. She is very playful and dominant. She has a fit, strong body that comes with her teaching subject matter, and loves bikes. She usually wears her full leather outfit, but often exposes herself by keeping the jacket open. She already have several tattoos and have her nipples pierced.
----

Vergil1989

Name: Zachery Smith
Height: 5 foot, 8 inches
Weight: 135 lbs
Build: Wiry, muscular
Hair: Raven black
Eyes: Brown, similar to melted chocolate
Appearance:   (I couldn't think of anything else to put up.)
If Staff, "genuine" subject taught:
If Student, reason for being sent to the school: Sold to pay for family debts incurred by betting on the races, and losing miserably every time.
Virgin: Y/N Yes
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Are you (the player) willing to have your character forced into the opposite orientation? Y/N No
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? Ah why not lol.  Yes
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? Student

Bio;  Zachery Smith used to live with his folks in Chicago, Illinois.  Unfortunately growing up, his dad was heavy in the gambling arenas, and so it came as no surprise that he pissed away their life savings on horse races and internet poker.  Someone approached them shortly after it was found out what happened, and Zachery found himself in the back of a van the same night, his mother screaming as he was kidnapped.

((If that's not ok I can change.))
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

elfguy

I'm surprised you're playing a student Vergil.. We may meet once again ;)
----

Vergil1989

Lol, yeah I know and as much as I like you Elfguy, I'd prefer if someone else got to him first lol.

elfguy

lol that's all fine :P Diversity works best.
----

Aviva

To Clarify :

Are you (the player) willing to have your character forced into the opposite orientation?

This question means that if your character is straight are you willing for the character to be raped by a gay character.

To refer to Vergil or any one elses possible question on this. If you have a particular preference from a particular teacher getting your character or not let me or Chrystal (preferably both) know so we can make sure everyone ends up with someone they with to.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

elfguy

Oh well then sure, she is already bi :P
----

Vergil1989

I just know Elfguy from a lot of other RPs, that's all, so I would prefer that someone else just played with Zachery before he did is all lol.

Passionate Ink

I'd like to audition for the role of a male student

Name: Rayan
Height:   5'8''
Weight: 137 lbs
Build: slender
Hair: black
Eyes: a light brown
Appearance:
reason for being sent to the school: Rayan descends from a old family whose wealth only is excelled by their depravity. His mother always had a thing for younger men, but being very particular, it's not easy for her to find someone after her fancy. Hence, she decided to send her only son to the school, that he might be turned into a willing slave.
Virgin: yes
Sexual Orientation: hetero
willing to have your character forced into the opposite orientation? no! (altough I'm usually not into this, females using strapons would be fine)
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed? as long as it is esthetically, Rayans mother prefers beautiful guys  ;)

Rayan led a sheltered life in great wealth, in the manor of his mothers family, shepherded by both servants an relatives. This ended, as Rayan turned eighteen, a month ago. His mother sent him to 'the school', wanting him to become her perfect toy.
Altough Rayan is rather withdrawn, he is a gentle and adorable person. But beneath this mask, he as just as lewd as the rest of his family and the wish of satisfying his mother drives him forward. 
Passionate Ink has requested an indefinite account restriction as of 2 September 2010.

forgetmenot

Application for Female Student:)
Name:Alizabeth 'Beth' Hampton
Height:5'8
Weight:140lbs
Build:athletic
Hair:Blonde
Eyes:Hazel
Appearance:

If Student, reason for being sent to the school:Her parents died when she was young and she's lived with an 'uncle' she had never heard of until their deaths. He managed to keep her a virgin until her 18th birthday when he sent her to be 'trained'.
Virgin: Yes
Sexual Orientation: Straight, but curious
Are you (the player) willing to have your character forced into the opposite orientation? Yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed?yes
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? ((Note: Staff are to be over the age of twenty one though the students age has to be at least 18)) student

Character:
Reason for being sent to the college? If you wish this to remain private from other players please feel welcome to send myself a PM with the reasons.-perverted 'uncle' who plans to auction her off amoung his friends and colleagues when she's learned something useful

A/A-

Nyarly

Quite an interesting concept. I may join the game.

NinaN

I'm wondering about the profile sheet question, 

"Are you (the player) willing to have your character forced into the opposite orientation? Y/N"

How will this be accomplished in-game?

Does it mean some sort of transformation?  Or is it simply that my straight female character would be forced to perform on other girls, or my lesbian character would be forced to perform with guys?

Nyarly

I think it's obvious: A straight character would be forced to have gay sex, a gay character would be forced to have straight sex.

I just wonder, what is when the character is bisexual...

Also, this doesn't seem to be the kind of game that involves transformation. I think it's more realistic than that.

Aviva

The question is as Nyarly said a straight character being raped by a gay character or a gay character being raped by a straight character.

I shall also add since this question has been asked a few times.

There is no set requirements for the character description. If you wish to place a picture great if you wish to write one up just as good as would be adding both.

There is no transformation plans. This role play would be based in the modern human world.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Chrystal

*chuckles*

'Viv, I think you ought to edit the question to clarify it.

The questions about your character being forced into things only really apply to students, not to staff.

I also think we ought to post our own character bios...

Name: Celia Rogers
Height: 1.575m
Weight: 92kg
Build: Chubby
Hair: Long and naturally ginger
Eyes: Green
Appearance: (Something like this)

If Staff, "genuine" subject taught: Maths and Geography - Deputy head
Virgin: N
Sexual Orientation: Bi, but with a strong lesbian leaning
Are you (the player) willing to have your character forced into the opposite orientation? n/a
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? n/a
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed? n/a
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? Deputy head mistress (Assistant Principal in US terms)
Character: Celia first met Mistress Shaw a few years ago when she applied for a teaching job and her school. They instantly recognised a mutual need in each other and became lovers, with Shaw dominating Celia. Celia had a number of "demons" to overcome - (Not going to reveal them here as it will spoil the ongoing RP with Aviva) but once she had, with her Mistress' help, she quickly became a more confident and dominating person.

When the chance came to open this school with Shaw, Celia jumped at it. She is now almost exclusively dominant, except when in the presence of her Mistress and true love.

Reason for being sent to the college? Is the Headmistress' lover and pet, but is also deputy head and a dominatrix in her own right.

elfguy

Damn, I almost envy whoever gets her as mistress! Hope she teaches dressed like that.

On a side note it appears we have 3 teachers and 2 students so far, coming nicely along.
----

Nyarly

So, I'm done with my character too.

Name: Cecil Anderson
Height: 1,79m
Weight: I have no idea
Build: soft and Slender
Hair: blond
Eyes: green
Appearance: Cecil has a very feminine appearance. In fact, it is easy to confuse him with a girl. He has long blond hair and green eyes.
Virgin: No
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Are you (the player) willing to have your character forced into the opposite orientation? Yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? Yes
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? Student
Reason for being sent to the college? Cecil's mother put him in girl's clothes since he was a child, amplyfying his feminine beauty, and a few years ago, they started an incestuous relationship. She sent him here, so he can receive "proper" education. As he is quite devoted to her, he didn't object.

There is quite some possibility, that there will be things that I don't like. Normally no problem with proper communication, but I'm not sure about the piercing and tattoo thing. But, I'm sure willing to experiment a bit.

elfguy

----

Chrystal

Quote from: elfguy on July 17, 2010, 02:17:27 PM
Damn, I almost envy whoever gets her as mistress! Hope she teaches dressed like that.

On a side note it appears we have 3 teachers and 2 students so far, coming nicely along.

*giggles* Celia is deputy head, so she can always dom the staff too, with Mistress Shaw's permission, of course! And we already said, you are allowed a second character, if you desire!