News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Banned for......  ack! my brain died.  XD

Xandria

Banned for making me laugh out loud and admit my poor brain isn't far behind!  ;D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Tekimoto

Banned for having a poor brain :o

Xandria

Banned for calling attention to my failings, don't you have any manners?   XD
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

Banned for insinuating you have manners.....pfft!  Who needs them!  BANNED I say!  ;P

Tekimoto

Banned for banning someone who isnt right :D

Xandria

Banned for...GASP...saying I am wrong!  I am shocked! :P

Tekimoto

Banned for still thinking i dont have manners xD

Anesa

Banned for not knowing how to get over it and move on!  :D

Xandria

Banned for not levying a harsher ban!  :P

Lyron

Banned for wanting her to give a harsher ban!

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Tekimoto

Banned for... for... *cry* BAN lol jk :p

Sybl

Banned for being a newbie

Anesa

Banned for making the newbies cry!  Meanie! ;P

Tekimoto

xD banned for also saying I am a newbie

Sybl

Banned for thinking I wouldn't. :P

Mordred

Banned for suggesting you would. :P
*See Pillory*

Tekimoto

banned for using an emoticon

Xandria

Banned simply because I exercise my prerogative to do so.

Izzy1337

Banned for having a prerogative.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Xandria

Banned for deigning to question it.

Izzy1337

Banned for being too pretty.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Xandria

Banned for flattery.  ;D

Mordred

Banned for reasons of suspicion.. I'm gonna have to check your I.D., young lady.. are you sure you are who you say you are? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for fraternizing.