-Closed-

Started by kasper, July 31, 2013, 02:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

Quote from: Ladondra on August 31, 2013, 12:15:20 AM
Darn.  While I finished my post, I noticed a few others put up character sheets and noticed another princess for Wintershold is 22....hm.  I was hoping to play as the oldest daughter.  Well, I could do two things;  I can make her younger or if Caela is ok with this idea, maybe they could be twins?  Since they're both pale and have long curly/wavy black hair?  Just an idea.  Do let me know and I'll edit my sheet ^_^

I would be fine with them being twins, or with tweaking ages a bit. I can always make Morrigan younger too if that makes life easier. :)

kasper

To be honest, I like the twins idea because that happens in life and so far we have no twins.

But it's ultimately up to you guys, but if you want GM opinion, that's mine. Not sure what Rose thinks because she's just gone to bed.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Caela

Quote from: Ladondra on August 31, 2013, 12:24:21 AM
Was the said towards me, RavenBlackmoon?  I want to make sure lol.  If it is, how high could I go or would it interfer with things?  I mean, I know the heir of Wintershold is 25...hm...

The heir is 23, but is he the Heir because he's the oldest child overall, or because he's the oldest male? If it's because he's the oldest boy then one of our girls could be older than him and it wouldn't be a problem.

Though that would be a GM type question. :)

kasper

I'd rather him be the eldest child anyway.

And I can certainly raise his age, it's not an issue. I just have a penchant for numbers 23 and 27 for some reason. So I'll make him 27.

Ladondra

Ooo! YAY!  Well, I like the idea as well!  Could I be the older twin, Caela? -Puppy eyes- <3 lol

If Rose says the final yes, I will go and edit it in.  I will also edit in her relationships with the rest of her family members once she accepted and if she is.  -Crosses fingers and grins-  Oh, this just made me Oh-So excited all of a sudden! XD

And I'm fine with the heir being the eldest overall in Wintershold :)
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

kasper

And actually I forgot that we do have a set of twins, which I'm one half of but it doesn't matter we can still have two sets haha.

Ladondra

R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Rave

Quote from: RavenBlackmoon on August 31, 2013, 12:20:08 AM
The Prince of the Naga is about 30 and unwed, so making her older wouldn't be too much of a problem in game.

The eldest prince of the Naga is around 30, yeah.

But, that being said, he was deemed feeble and sickly since he was young and in Naga culture that's...like, the worst thing you can be. So he was passed up to become an heir, and his father had a second son who turned out to be Rues and Rues is the pinnacle of what a Naga man should be.

So Rues, although five years younger than the oldest Naga prince, becomes the Heir.

Caela

Quote from: Ladondra on August 31, 2013, 12:37:32 AM
Ooo! YAY!  Well, I like the idea as well!  Could I be the older twin, Caela? -Puppy eyes- <3 lol

If Rose says the final yes, I will go and edit it in.  I will also edit in her relationships with the rest of her family members once she accepted and if she is.  -Crosses fingers and grins-  Oh, this just made me Oh-So excited all of a sudden! XD

And I'm fine with the heir being the eldest overall in Wintershold :)

~grins at the puppy eyes~ You're welcome to be the older twin. :)

kasper

Well, the character hasn't been put up yet and now we have the Naga King whose 44 so if the Prince is 30, well...

Rave

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

kasper

Thank you, Hanged that is an option. I have spoken to Drake and we are going to think on things and see what works best for everybody and review our options. His character skeleton just got lost to me in the thread. /dumbmoment

But yes, tomorrow I'm going to discuss that with him because tonight my brain is not pumping much out. Brains don't even pump I don't think... So...

Hotaru37

Octy and I were discussing some things last night and I edited my character.  Just let me know what you think.   :-)

Name: Tamara Shardz

Sex: Female

Orientation: Bisexual

Role: Ever loyal hand maiden to Omar

Played By: Hotaru37

Height: 5'6" (Though gains a few inches with her heeled boots.)

Weight: 130 lbs

Hair: Black as a raven's wing

Eyes: Venomous green

Skin: Pale white

Anything else: Tattoos on shoulders, upper back, and a small leafy vine on the inside of her left wrist

Likes: Cleanliness, order, calm animals, reading, learning/knowledge, rain, great bodies of water, watching training/battles/arena matches, art, passion, loyalty.

Dislikes: Messiness, hot heat, indecisiveness, and people with no courage or honor

Personality: Tamara's beauty is captivating but she still has a somewhat aloof persona about her being. Ever loyal to Omar, Tamara is always ready and willing to carry out any order Omar has for her. She is ever observant and calculating, making her a handy asset in Omar's arsenal. Despite seeming some what cold to those who are unfamiliar with her and her piercing green eyes giving off a dark stare, she has been known to laugh and smile often. While she has a few good friends, her trust is sometimes quite hard to gain and her loyalty lays wholly with Omar.

Habits: Tamara has a dreadful habit of staring off into space and some times nodding off, due to sleep having a hard time finding her on most nights. And her reasons for her restless nights are her own.

Skills: While Tamara is trained to use a rapier and small daggers, her talent lies in the mastery and vast knowledge of poisons. The woman can kill or disable within half a second if you're on her list and she also is able to use that ability to identify and make antidotes for poisons as well. On top of that she has a rather sharp memory as well as sharp wits. She organizes and runs a network of spies that sometimes double as assassins to keep her Lord always in the know. She has an uncanny ability to accurately read others.

History: Tamara can't recall what it's like not to serve others, having served Omar since she muttered her first words. She finds joy in assisting Omar and takes her duty seriously. While she has always been counted as one of the most able of hand maidens, it wasn't until after the incident of the attempted assassination on Omar's life that she became very protective of Omar, feeling that the tragedy was in part her fault. Deciding never to fail her Lord again, she has wholly given herself to serving and protecting Omar, making it her sole duty.

Being raised in the castle and growing in the company of Omar and his siblings, Tamara is quite familiar with all of the Wintershold children. She has a strong admiration and respect for both the younger Wintershold brothers, though is more comfortable around Omar.
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Ladondra

Not to sound inpatient, but...any news yet on the recent characters and ideas? -Sparkly eyes-
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Hotaru37

"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Inari

That is great to hear.

After looking over the first page I do not think I would be allowed here for now. I have just starting becoming active on E again after quite a long time away. (Mixture of real life crap.) As much as I would love to join in I think I need to be a little more active before I would be allowed in.

For now I will state that I am very much interested and would like to try and join in at a later date if you will have me. :)

kasper

Quote from: Ladondra on September 01, 2013, 08:14:19 AM
Not to sound inpatient, but...any news yet on the recent characters and ideas? -Sparkly eyes-

We still have to look them over, Rose had to pull like a 14 hour day at work yesterday so I decided to not to stress her. We'll get 'em up today though but generally, the consensus is that we like them, we just have to review them a little thoroughly to see if any small adjustments need be made. The only one that will take deeper consideration is MasterofMyFate's, since the role he's applied for has some strings attached- but, we do indeed like this character too.

Quote from: Starcry on September 01, 2013, 09:10:29 AM
That is great to hear.

After looking over the first page I do not think I would be allowed here for now. I have just starting becoming active on E again after quite a long time away. (Mixture of real life crap.) As much as I would love to join in I think I need to be a little more active before I would be allowed in.

For now I will state that I am very much interested and would like to try and join in at a later date if you will have me. :)

Whenever you are ready, we would be happy to receive a character skeleton from you.

kasper

Chreestafer

Quote from: Starcry on September 01, 2013, 02:13:38 PM
No it's a Final Fantasy 7 one. :P

Do tell as that's an amazing game and gears are turning in my skull... :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Inari

When they go to Cosmo Canyon and the professor talks to them about the stars and the planets. He says one of the sounds is stars dying and being born and then shows them the sound of the planet crying in pain because of ShinRA taking the mako. With those things in mind I decided on Starcry. :3

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: Starcry on September 01, 2013, 03:10:47 PM
When they go to Cosmo Canyon and the professor talks to them about the stars and the planets. He says one of the sounds is stars dying and being born and then shows them the sound of the planet crying in pain because of ShinRA taking the mako. With those things in mind I decided on Starcry. :3

Shexyiest thing eva another girl who played FF7 ;)
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."