Guide my unwilling, semi-randomized bimbofication (F for Dom)

Started by art3mis, February 03, 2023, 12:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art3mis

The backbone for this interaction will be randomized transformations you'll choose for me, which will guide what we both write together and what I am experiencing. There's an online game called Ditzy Dice you can check out which sees the player forced to make a series of choices regarding different potentially humiliating and life-changing mental and physical transformations, as they play. There are some positive "reward" options to choose from, but far more that would have someone watching their old identity washed away under layers of pink and cum.

I'd like to find a partner for this who will make the choices in the game for me, as we write together and talk about what's happening. You'll be in charge, and you'll be deciding what happens to me along the way. You'll hear my reactions as I'm transformed according to your whims, and then we can continue talking afterwards as I try to adjust to my new life. Or maybe you eventually let me start from scratch, revert to my normal self, and play again? It would be up to you...and you who knows what you might make me do to earn that privilege?

I'm looking for a literate and patient partner who would be interested in some creative erotic gaming and roleplay that takes its time. The right partner for this is dominant, interested in transformations, and enjoys the feeling of power inherent in having me at your total mercy, body and mind.

Send me a PM if this sounds interesting to you, and we can discuss specifics! Thanks for reading.