One Last Time

Started by Snowangel, May 12, 2012, 02:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowangel

"Yeah," She sighed, "yeah, I'm ok or at least I will be." She gave him a weak smile and returned to the living room.
If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien follows and sits next to her, offering her the bottle of water.  "I think you need this more then I do."  He gives her an easy smile.  "Boyfriend troubles?"

Snowangel

"Thanks," she said taking a sip, "I guess they would be ex boyfriend troubles now." Rayme was not a fan of having her dirty laundry fanned out in front of a new potential boy... roommate. "So when do you think you can move in?" She asked figuring that if her roommate had any problem with him she would have told her before letting her show him the apartment. "I still have to ask my roommate just to be sure but I'm pretty sure it's a done deal if you want it?" 

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien chuckles and nods.  "As soon as you'll have me.  I hate the dorms."  He smiles and then looks at the door.  "Are you sure you're ok?  He seemed to be a right ass..."

Tsumi Okazaki

Not twenty minutes into the movie both women were peeking over the tops of the chairs in front of them, as if hunching over would make the images of bodies being brutally torn though and she showers of blood and bodily fluids any easier to bear. To say that the movie was graphic was one hell of an understatement. From rape to the blackest of deaths she could imagine danced across the screen in a myriad of colors and with a sickening finality.

"No no no." Saeko whispered in a hushed tone as she watched the unfolding scene before her. Suddenly she shrieked and jumped sending popcorn everywhere as she felt something warm lock tightly onto her wrist, startling Morgana and pelting them both in popcorn and jub jubs. "Sorry." she said sheepishly as she realized it was the woman's hand. Returning to her seat she was almost instantly back in her crouched position, eyes widening as one of the main characters in the film was made short work of, his skull used to beat his lover to death.

Saeko squeezed her eyes shut. She had seen a lot of terrible things in her life, and would most likely see more upon her way to becomeing a first class detective, however she hoped she never ran across anything this graphic again.

Snowangel

"Yeah I'm ok," she told him giving the best smile she could manage and folded her legs underneath her. "So do you have anymore question about the apartment?"

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He shakes his head.  "No Rayme, I'm kinda more worried about you.  The apartment is great, and if you and Saeko will have me, I would love to move in.  But..."  Damien looks into her eyes.  "You aren't happy right now and that's my bigger concern..."

Snowangel

Damien was being so sweet but all Rayme really wanted to do was crawl into her room and hide. Forever. "Its not like I was in love with him or anything," Rayme started explaining. "It's just the girl he slept with is in almost all my classes and practically shouted to the world that she and my boyfriend did more than just party. I just don't know how I'm going to face my classes tomorrow." She felt the first tear trickle down her cheek and hid her face in her knees. 

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He nods as he gets up.  He walks to a bathroom and comes back with toilet paper.  Kneeling in front of her, he strokes her hair gently.  "Hey now.  Tell me, have you skipped any classes this semester?"

DarkNevaeh

((hit post too soon))

As he is talking to her, he pulls out his phone really quick and turns it on.  Ignoring the mass of texts, he composes a new text and sends it to Saeko reading: 'It's Damien.  Rayme's bf..ex bf? Came by and now she is crying.  Ice cream?"

Snowangel

"No, of course not." She told him accepting the tissue paper. "Thanks," She said when she finished disposing of the used paper.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He puts his cell away and nods.  "Then taking a personal day tomorrow will not ruin your college career.  I promise.  I've done the same a few times.  Not yet this year, but twice last year and three times as a freshman. "  He smiles at her and wipes a stray tear.  "Nothing wrong with calming down with a pint, a pizza, and cheesy movies."

Snowangel

"That does sound nice," Rayme said enjoying the feeling of his hand on her face.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He smiles and nods.  "Look, I won't go until Saeko gets here at the very least."  He gets up and stretches.  "So what say you find some pajamas, and I will order some pizza, hmm?"  He pulls out his cell phone and begins to hunt around the living room and kitchen for an envelope with the address on it.

Snowangel

Seeing as Rayme mostly slept in her underwear, she had to dig around in her closet to find something presentable to wear. Finding, what must have been an ex boyfriend's shirt, an XL shirt that came down to barely mid thigh, She threw it on and went back into the living room. 

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien came to sit next to her once more, hitting end on his cell phone.  "One extra cheese pizza and a meat lover's pizza on the way."  He smiles at her, doing his best not to look down.  "You wanna talk or do you want to watch a movie?"

Snowangel

Rayme puts her head on his shoulders and asked, "can we just watch a movie?"

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Blinking in surprise at having her lay on him, he nods and smiles.  "Of course, sweetheart.  What would you like to watch?"  he gets up and puts on whatever movie she chooses and then settles in with her to watch, waiting for Saeko and the pizza to arrive.

Snowangel

Rayme went to get a blanket while Damien put in the movie. She rested her head in his lap enjoying the feeling of being coddled.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

deerlybeloved

"Oh god!" Morgana said through her hand, her large brown eyes flashing as she saw ounces and ounces of blood flooding the screen, before squeezing them shut and clenching her hand over her mouth a little tighter.

She flinched badly when Saeko had her moment, and reached out to grab her which got her covered in popcorn and jub jubs. Morgana stared at her for a moment, but then chuckled a little bit and brushed off the food particles. A little laughter made the rest of the movie go by a bit better, not to mention it wasn't terrible having touched her. "This is so brutal." Morgana whispered, her eyes squeezed into slits as if seeing the things happen with her eyes wide open made them so much worse.

The movie dragged on in a similar fashion, and Morgana had to wonder where they were getting all this blood. Did they collaborate with a slaughter house or something? Never the less, it made her stomach turn and her poor sno-caps went uneaten and melted in the box between her thighs into a chocolate-sprinkly mess.
:// Let me be the one you need; I shall be the one you feed. All I am and all you see; Is all I will and ever be. \:

O/O's and RP Info // A/A's

Tsumi Okazaki

Saeko reached out taking the woman's hand suddenly. An unconscious act, but it took her several moments to realize just what she had done. "S-sory." she stammered, releasing it. She felt the phone in her pocket vibrate letting her know that she had a new text. She didn't bother to pull it out and check it being to caught up in the current moment to deal with it.

Trying her best not to look at Morgana she continued watching, the remained of the movie flashing past her in bits and pieces. The gore limit reached, soon the credits began to roll and she let out a pent up breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Walking with Morgana out of the theater she said "That was something else...." Normally a horror movie didn't rattle her in the least, but this was different. It was so realistic that she caught herself flashing back to several scene.

Shaking her head to clear them she said "Okay!" then looked around and realized she had left her car back at the grind. "Um, I'm parked two blocks up if you need a lift." she said realizing night had fallen and not wanting to leave the woman to wander the streets in the dark. "I just need to stop and pick up some ice cream." she said frowning at the text currently displayed on her phone. "Or if you want, you can pop in at my place for a bit. Seems that my roommate is home."

DarkNevaeh

Damien strokes her hair, pizza on the table where they had some and left it, and them back on the couch as the movie finished.  He smiled down at her to see if she was still awake.

Snowangel

Rayme was feeling so much better after the movie night. "Thanks for hanging out with me tonight," She told him as she removed herself from his lap. "I didn't know how much I needed this," she said giving him a smile.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien smiles right back.  "Absolutely.  I'm just glad you are smiling again."  He sits up and stretches.  "Well...I guess I should go.  I'm sure your roommate will be here soon, and I've got a decent walk back to the dorms."  He smiles as he goes to drink a bit of water and put his cup in the sink.

Snowangel

"You don't have to go if you don't want to," Rayme said automatically wishing she could take it back. She didn't want him to think that she sleeps around. "I mean its late and we have an open couch," She told him.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!