Favorite Romantic Pairings/Shippings! (For Fun! feel free to brag)

Started by Lustful Bride, January 06, 2016, 12:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustful Bride

My ship has become cannon!

Spoilers for the webcomic Kill Six Billion Demons.

Pockets

Juggernaut and Dazzler. I've tried to do this story twice. Both times it ended before it really got started.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Chanticleer

Quote from: Lustful Bride on March 17, 2018, 10:29:44 PM
My ship has become cannon!

Spoilers for the webcomic Kill Six Billion Demons.

Same!

And now Mottom's crashing the party. Again. That woman can't stand not being the center of attention.
My current O/os (need work)

RperSeeker69

Hiccstrid, Hiccup x Astrid. Honestly their love story is dynamic. I really enjoyed it but I think it really came into play during the Race to the Edge once they finally shared that kiss. Honestly my favorite episode where Astrid becomes blind and you can just see how much Hiccup loves her.

Damian x Rachel. Not a lot of people think of these two but I can't get enough of them and their personalites.

Ochako x Deku. It has yet to happen so hoping something develops before the manga ends. I do ship these two hard.

Tillow. Tara and Willow, such a tragedy there, but they were really my favorite femslash ship that was cut too soon by burying the gays. Whedon and that one female writer shame on you.

Sabine x Shin Hati. No it is not official but hoping all the same.

Klaine. Kurt x Blaine honest the best couple on Glee. True that one cheating episode sucked like really bad but all the same they were end game thanks to Sue.

Danny x Sam. Danny Phantom, a show struck by Nickelodeon but still got Danny and Sam in that final episode so great job Butch there.

Bumbleby. Blake and Yang they managed to finally become canon...all it took was a long time. Sadly Rooster Teeth is looking to close so will there a volume 10?

Sokai. Honestly Kingdom Hearts 3 ending was a gut punch. Get these two together!

Aqua x Terra: These two would be hot together

Axel x Roxas. I ship these two together too.

Ugh I have too many!