Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

Always would like you Nitty  :P

....sat in the middle of your bed eating cheese and crackers....naked?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Davram

How could I not like that?

...if I wanted to clean the crumbs off of you, without using any tools.

Mordred

This does worry me, I admit.. but ok, I trust you'll use some sort of efficient method. Sure, I'd still like you, I think.

.. if I invited a few chipmunks, all hyped up on chocolate covered acorns, to sing Christmas carols?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

After I was done squealing in excitement, I'd be sure to let you know how very very much I like you! *claps gleefully*

...if I joined along with the chipmunks, singing in a high pitched chipmunky voice?

Mordred

I'd pull up a chair, grab a bowl of acorns and enjoy the awesome display.. and oh yeah, I'd like you!

.. if I and a Monkey named Chip then sat behind a judge's desk to give you a review of your performance?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I'd be very nervous about the results, but I'd like you just fine. And adore the little monkey!!

...if I ended up mangling a rendition of O Holy Night so bad that you had a hard time telling what song I was even trying to sing?

Davram

I'd like you, amused with your attempt, even if my ears wouldn't be.

...if started feeding Chip the chocolate covered acorns, getting him hyper on a sugar rush?

Mordred

I'd definitely crack up.. but I'd have to warn you to watch your toes.. he's a rascal! Yeah, I'd like you.

.. if I grabbed the remaining coated acorns, ground them, and made a sorta cookie-gingerbread thing to dip in our peppermint mochas?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oooh...I'd like you more for the mochas, but definitely like you in any case.

...if I made an elaborate Christmas dinner for us to share?

Mordred

Mmmm.. both me and my hunger thank you and like you!

.. if I, after we ate up the results of your delicious culinary wizardry, told you to relax as I did all the wash up?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Yes, I'd like you very much! After slaving away my feet are bound to be pretty sore.

...if I fell asleep on the couch while you were busy cleaning up?

Mordred

I would, plus you deserve to after that lovely feast.

.. if, as you slept, I hid out of view as I tickled just under your nose.. causing you to smear that lovely red lipstick?
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

Would you let me smear it all over you to show how little it upset me?

...tackled you to the ground in a hug after doing so?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Breathless Intent

But of course, I would!!!

...if I caught hold of you and rolled us both over to the edge of the pool and, after giving you a big grin, pushed you into that pool?

Mordred

I would think that was proper revenge for all my shenanigans.. and I would like that very much!

.. if I reached up, in a weird slow motion kinda way.. grabbed your ankle.. and pulled you into the pool also?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

As long as I didn't see the slow motion thing...that might creep me out! Otherwise, Yes, I'd like you just fine. Especially since I am burning up right now and could use something to cool me down.

...if I splashed a big wave of water right in your face?

Mordred

I would imagine it a blast of Starburst.. gushing with a multitude of exotic colors.. within a river of delicious tropical walls. Ok, that sounds kinda naughty.. but I am a bad elf with a bag slung over me shoulder and a craving for wicked intentions.. so sue me! Yeahhhh, I'd like you!

.. if I crafted my hands into a position that accepted that splashing wave and sent it back to you.. but ohhhh, those waves then morphed into watery fingers that slid down along the skin to hunt for those ripples of pulse within?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Yes...I think I'd like you just fine so long as those fingers behaved themselves and didn't do anything untoward. *firm nod*

...if I lured you to the deep end only to dunk you underwater and swim away?

Mordred

Vampires and water are an odd mix. So.. hmm.. I'm sure I'd be a wee bit shocked and slightly taken aback (aka, gulping for air.. while truly.. even if I sank and slept for a bit.. it'd be fine).. but yeah, I'd like you.

.. if I sprang from those watery depths and did a twenty foot high soar, spinning with a blur as I came back down.. then slid across the surface to jump upon the grass nearby and slowly fall upon those green little blades?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Yes yes yes, I'd super like you for that!! I'd be incredibly impressed too, since I had not realized that vampires were such amazing jumpers and blurring machines.

...if I were so impressed with your skills that I tried to immidate you....but failed miserably (being a normal human type after all) and ended up just dragging my wet self over to flop onto the grass next to you?

Mordred

I would totally like you.. I'd turn on my side, wipe a few grassy blades from your cheek and shoulder.. and grin with complete admiration.

.. if I slipped a straw, leading to a heavenly holiday cocktail, into your lips.. smudging a blue smear along your neck, giving away my plot to sink the old fangs into a beckoning vein?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Very yes. A cocktail (particularly of the holiday variety) would be so very welcome right now, and I wouldn't even mind the blue mess you are making since bites are fun...and drinks are even more fun! *sip sip sip*

...if I got a little tipsy and started telling you a few of my secrets? (shhh don't tell)

Mordred

I'd like you and would whisper probing question to lure those lingering thoughts.. and would not tell a soul.

.. if I whispered a few of my own dark little secrets into your ear, while sliding closer as I plotted to taste that lovely neck?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I think I'd probably like you more than I already do! Sharing secrets is one of my very favorite things to do.

...if I was so interested in your secrets that I was greedy and asked for more, all while paying noooo attention whatsoever to your closing in and eying my neck a bit more closely than usual?

Mordred

Sold! To the vampire in the front row with the lecherous grin and the glistening fangs. Yes.

.. if I breathed ancient words into your ear as my fingers slide oh so slowly along your delicious neck, caressing that pulsating avenue of sweet nectar within.. knowing those sweet drops heard and knew my meaning.. and nudged you closer for this coming bite?
*See Pillory*