Sex shop sissy added sissy strip club (tg and sissy themed) looking for m or F

Started by curiousjames, July 15, 2016, 10:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousjames

This idea is simple really a closeted cross dresser goes into a sex shop in order to buy some sexy lingerie and outfits for himself saying they are for his girlfriend. While in the shop the store owner notices his panties sticking out the top of his pants. The store owner could be male or female I don't mind however there reaction is to confront him with understanding perhaps asking him what size he wears etc and stating they know its for him and think he would look great in some of the stores merchandise the store owner would give the guy a sissy/transvestite make over. This would lead to sexual tension between them building and eventually something happening. If the store owner is a women I would love for a strapon to be involved if it is a man than the sissy boy would get his first taste of real cock. I would like it to develop into a loving sub/dom relationship with the sissy boy discovering his submissive side and perhaps being talked into modeling some clothing for potential customers that share his tastes. I would love to play the submissive sissy boy but could easily play the store owner male or female all is negotiable and any slants or new ideas to add to this would be great please PM me if interested.
I am looking for someone to take over a roleplay already started on this theme https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=252962.0 Its not far in need a male role filled.

to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be

curiousjames

Sissy Strip club
Just a little addition I would like to play a roleplay around a young effeminate guy that visits a strip club only to have one of the strippers find out he is wearing panties. Once she finds out she comes up with an idea and seduces as well as black mails him into it. The idea is using the back room to have sissy stripper boys catering to customers with a different set of tastes. There is plenty more to add to this however would like to do it once someone shows interest or later when not so tired. picture above is my general idea of the sissy boys look. I would prefer to play the sissy boy but could also play the stripper. Pegging, spanking, domination and humiliation would be a large part of the roleplay. Could also if anyone interested have my partner play the male owner that turns the boy into a sissy stripper.
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be

SoulsnufferRekuonk

Oops, I was supposed to PM, doing it now.