Looking for something new and exciting

Started by Whispered Desire, March 30, 2013, 05:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whispered Desire

Thank you for visiting my request thread.  I appreciate your visit and hope that you will find something here to your liking. If not, please still pm me if you think that you might have an awesome idea that will grab my attention. I promise that I won't bite. (Unless you desire me to!). ;)

A boss who coerces their younger employee into sexual/slave situations at first but the employee quickly becomes a willing participant.  There are many story lines that could be incorporated into this, several scenarios that would work well for this setting.  I'd be willing to play the boss, perhaps a slightly older female to a younger male employee or, vice versa if you really prefer the employer position.  How deep the plot goes and what elements that it entails can be discussed via PM.  Please pm me if you are interested in this plot in particular or if you have any other ideas that you would like to see incorporated into this.  I'm comfortable playing the dominant for this scenario.

This also can work well with a teacher/student type situation as well and if your really reaching, and have an open mind with a family type setting too although I'd prefer steps than outright direct family if going that route.
PLOT TAKEN

Several of my other ideas can be found here.

Edit to add new plot craving:

Tempt me with something plot driven that will lead to slow building sexual tension, desire, and possibly romance as well. Modern day, fantasy, or medieval setting is preferred but not necessary.  I'm open to plot and would love to discuss it with you!  Pm me, and we can go from there. 

As well, I'm interested in a small group roleplay of three to four people, something fun, fresh, and exciting!  If you know of any great small groups needing a player, for female character, shoot me a pm. I'd love to check it out!

Edit for plot idea:

Thornwald Pharmaceuticals /Plot idea number one

The world has changed recently, almost having returned to an era of free love and sex.  No longer is safe sex a problem, thanks to Thornwald Pharmaceuticals.

Thornwald Pharmaceuticals is not only the company that gave the world a pill that could provide safe sex for every living human being on the planet, but is a leader in the industry. 

The safe sex drug had been designed to be affordable enough for all and any of those who did not wish to be bothered with alternative and less effective methods of practicing safe sex.

This new drug has allowed the world to evolve into a world where sexual freedom is not shunned upon, but is rather instead embraced.  The world has entered a phase of sexual revolution.

Thornwald Pharmaceutical, world renowned industry leader in the advancement of sexual technologies is committed to continuing the research and development of drugs that will give the world even more of the sexual pleasure and enhancements that it craves. 

But as everyone knows, before a drug can ever be released to the public it must be tested, tried, and approved as safe. 

It is widely known across the world that the volunteer testers of these newly designed drugs get paid very handsomely (not to mention the job would seem to have fringe benefits that might be appealing to the less sexually reserved individual,) provided that they meet the requirements to be a volunteer. 

This plot began as an idea for a one on one and snowballed from there so while it could be done as a one on one with the use of several npc's, it might be better served being done in a small group format and I'd be willing to discuss that idea.

Please respond in this thread and I will pm you!

*I generally write m/f (I play female) scenarios, and I've written in m/f (I play male) scenarios. I'd someday like to try my hand at writing f/f.  I also am currently craving a one on one  with a plot that really catches my eyes so with that said, I'm looking for something a bit different from the norm.  As well, I am interested in a small group game that is not fast moving.*

Edited to add images that stir my muse.

I've just had some time free up, so with that said see the spoiler below:

Added Images That Stir My muse

These are all images that stir my muse and are images that I feel could be turned into/used in a roleplay.  Please pm me or leave a message here if you would like to discuss any for potential use in a story.

More images can be found on my wiki, feel free to peruse them and let me know if any of those strike your fancy instead.  :)

Auction Story with Remiel:  Saving Grace

Currently Active Rp's:

Stocks and Bondage with Deamonbane

Maid of Passionate Desires with Kerri

The Perfect Prey with Teke

My Foreign Affair with JamesSureWould

On Hiatus: 

Sibling Ribaldry with Remiel

Corporate Affairs with Morell

A Bar At The Other End Of The World  With Violelia

Inactive:
Currently no stories are inactive.

Incomplete Stories:

Doctor-Patient Privilege with Zoarster

A Warm Summer Night Between Friends (one shot) with Robelwell202

Falling Into Darkness with Ashleebabe

Abandoned:

Carnal Desire with Desirous

An Emptied Servant with Toa

Home Education with aladdinlamp

Completed Rp's!!

Zephyr with Geraint

Whispered Desire

Updated plot cravings and noted small group games I'm currently seeking.

Whispered Desire

Carlcjjohnson

Hello there. Your pharmaceutical idea is quite interesting. I'd be interested in playing one or more male characters and creating a sort of clinical, sexually experimental scene with you. PM me and we can discuss it further.

Whispered Desire

I've Pm'd you.  For anyone else interested in that particular plot the game is being discussed over in the small groups request thread. :)

Whispered Desire

MagicalPen

I think we've talked before about your Thornwald idea, but I would like to state my interest in that.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Whispered Desire

Edited to add image inspirations that stir my muse.  (: