News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxmaxinitxx

Proud Geek

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Tharic

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 05, 2012, 11:08:43 AM
I was merely commenting on the fact that yet another woman has arrived to UNSUCCESSFULLY ATTEMPT TO stop this parade of ours...

Fixed

Proud Geek

Silver

Sure you were.

*stares at Rolin*

You men think you are funny.. by the end of the day you will be in tears and dismay once more..
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

Quote from: Silver on December 05, 2012, 11:16:14 AM

Sure you were.

*stares at Rolin*

You men think you are funny.. by the end of the day you will be in tears and dismay once more..
what is that supposed to mean?

We are funny... and I very much doubt that...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Tharic

-100 (booyah)

Rolin bows smartly before Silver, taking her hand in his and kissing the back of her hand gently. "My dear, the only tears I shall have are of longing."

xxmaxinitxx

Sure you were.

*stares at Rolin*

Yeah yeah idle threats.

Proud Geek

Sure you were.

*stares at Rolin*

Yea but that stare is a little scary, I don't think she has blinked yet. Maybe she is plotting....

Silver

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 05, 2012, 11:17:42 AM
We are funny... and I very much doubt that...

Mhmmm.. He said at 11 am..

Quote from: Rolin on December 05, 2012, 11:18:23 AM
Rolin bows smartly before Silver, taking her hand in his and kissing the back of her hand gently. "My dear, the only tears I shall have are of longing."

She would just look at him before pulling her hand away quietly willing herself to not be flattered not during this war.

Quote from: xxmaxinitxx on December 05, 2012, 11:18:48 AM
Yeah yeah idle threats.

Alright sure they are wait and see..

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Proud Geek

Quote from: Rolin on December 05, 2012, 11:21:41 AM

What day # is it today Proud?

Start of day 3

Quote from: Silver on December 05, 2012, 11:22:23 AM
Alright sure they are wait and see..

Just someone make her blink for the love of god

Tharic

Quote from: Silver on December 05, 2012, 11:22:23 AM

She would just look at him before pulling her hand away quietly willing herself to not be flattered not during this war.

All's fair in love and war my dear, especially love.

Quote from: Proud Geek on December 05, 2012, 11:24:02 AM
Start of day 3

Just someone make her blink for the love of god

Almost there (hopefully). And I wouldn't mind making her do a bit more than blink  >:)

xxmaxinitxx

Bane and Fal are usually good at that kind of stuff. Make one of them do it.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Tharic

Silver

Quote from: Rolin on December 05, 2012, 11:27:27 AM
All's fair in love and war my dear, especially love.

Almost there (hopefully). And I wouldn't mind making her do a bit more than blink  >:)

Perhaps it might be fair for now.. more than blink.. doubtful...

Quote from: xxmaxinitxx on December 05, 2012, 11:28:43 AM
Bane and Fal are usually good at that kind of stuff. Make one of them do it.

Good luck with that Bane's on my side at the end of the day. *nods*

luna146

We had -700 how did tue guys comeback this quickly?

Tharic

xxmaxinitxx

Proud Geek

xxmaxinitxx