Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Kazyth

My bad.  *retreats to his hut after casting his vote*
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Xillen

I'm not pointing fingers. I guess everyone was enjoying himself/herself with the topic.

Anyhow, I moved the posts to the Tavern, feel free to continue bartering about it over there :)

Xillen

Sheriff Election:
  • Marguerite - 11 votes: Eden, Rockin, Greenthorn, Rafufu, Daylily, Ladysky, Ryven, Josietta, Teno, Krysia, Saku
  • Trieste - 6 votes: Elunari, Aiden, Mannik, Ket, Rhapsody, Kaz
  • Saffron - 5 votes: Scott, Marguerite, Fragile Dreams, Desan
  • Elunari - 2 votes: Will, Maeven
  • Avi - 1 votes: Trieste
  • Greenthorn - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Kaz - 1 vote: Avi
  • Desan - 1 vote: Saffron
  • Aiden
  • Corinthi
  • Daylily
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Ladysky
  • Maeven
  • Mannik
  • Mithlomwen
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Teno
  • Will

Not yet voted: Corinthi, Mithlomwen.

Remaining Roles:
  • 15 Peasants (including one Halfbreed)
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 5 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Nadir

((About the halfbreed - do we need to find and lynch him/her too?))

Josietta

Quote from: Eden on June 12, 2009, 08:15:00 PM

((Yup!  The half breed kills peasants along with werewolves.

Halfbreed

* The halfbreed is a werewolf that has enough human blood in his veins to pass on as a normal human.
    * The halfbreed appears as a peasant, when scryed upon by the seer or when killed.
    * The halfbreed appears as innocent, when tested by the priest.
    * The halfbreed is in all other regards like a werewolf. There is only a single halfbreed.
    * The halfbreed knows the werewolves at the start of the game, and gets to vote along with them. ))

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Xillen

Quote from: Eden on June 12, 2009, 08:15:00 PM

Yes, both the halfbreed, and the possible victim of the alpha need to be killed, in addition to the regular werewolves and the alpha him/herself.

I won't announce when the halfbreed has died, so it will appear as a normal peasant death to you. Likewise, when you kill the alpha victim, it will appear as a normal werewolf to you, so it's a little harder this round to keep track of how many werewolves are left.

Will

But... won't you still be keeping track of the number of werewolves in your posts?  If we lynch a wolf and the number stays the same (or if we lynch a peasant and the number goes up) won't it be obvious that the half-breed bit someone?
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Xillen

Quote from: Will1984 on June 12, 2009, 08:28:31 PMBut... won't you still be keeping track of the number of werewolves in your posts?  If we lynch a wolf and the number stays the same (or if we lynch a peasant and the number goes up) won't it be obvious that the half-breed bit someone?

Check the list of remaining roles in my last summary. You notice 15 "peasants", while there are only 14 peasants in the game. That's because the halfbreed shows up as the 15th peasant.

Likewise, the werewolves entry informs you that there could be one more than the listed number.

Will

If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Autumn Sativus

I'm going to vote for Trieste since she has a better chance. I think she'd do a good job.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Scott

Trieste

Scott

Trieste

Scott

Quote from: Marguerite on June 13, 2009, 12:15:38 AM
Yes especially since I plan on wearing this everywhere in the village.

Changes his vote back to Marg

Rockin

Well, seems like two voters are still needed in order for this to finish. However, it seems like Marguerite is winning by such odds, it seems like their votes won't matter too much (never know though. I could be wrong).

Is there anyway for Corinthi and Mithlomwen to be poked into activity?

Xillen

Quote from: Scott on June 12, 2009, 11:28:45 PM
* Scott changes his vote to Trieste

No bold in it. Since I'm not sure it's a joke, I'm not counting it.

Quote from: Rockin on June 13, 2009, 02:27:20 AMWell, seems like two voters are still needed in order for this to finish. However, it seems like Marguerite is winning by such odds, it seems like their votes won't matter too much (never know though. I could be wrong).

Is there anyway for Corinthi and Mithlomwen to be poked into activity?

They've been online once already, but since this is their first game, they might have forgotten about it. I've sent both a general reminder PM.

Even though their votes won't have much influence on the final decision, I would still like them to show who they want to vote for.

Sheriff Election:
  • Marguerite - 12 votes: Eden, Rockin, Greenthorn, Rafufu, Daylily, Ladysky, Ryven, Josietta, Teno, Krysia, Saku, Scott
  • Trieste - 7 votes: Elunari, Aiden, Mannik, Ket, Rhapsody, Kaz, Saffron
  • Saffron - 3 votes: Marguerite, Fragile Dreams, Desan
  • Elunari - 2 votes: Will, Maeven
  • Avi - 1 vote: Trieste
  • Greenthorn - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Kaz - 1 vote: Avi
  • Desan
  • Aiden
  • Corinthi
  • Daylily
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Ladysky
  • Maeven
  • Mannik
  • Mithlomwen
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Teno
  • Will

Not yet voted: Corinthi, Mithlomwen.

Remaining Roles:
  • 15 Peasants (including one Halfbreed)
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 5 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

And I've moved another bunch of posts to the Tavern of Ghosts. It's ok if flavor topics from here carry over to the tavern, but please don't carry flavor topics from the tavern over to here!

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

The Dark Raven

(Good morning all...dunno how active I'll be in MH this weekend...I have homework --tests-- and posts to catch up on.  If anyone really needs me, the best bet is to send me a PM in forum, or an email.)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Dark Raven

((Hey guys...some of you may have seen the Apologies thread I made yesterday evening.  I just wanted to let you know I'm gonna hang in as a lurker...it is really a moment to moment thing with dealing.  If I'm not that talkative, I'm sort of here and not, if that makes sense.))

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Saku

Saku nods in Daylily's direction and continues to hum to herself, content to be alone from the villagers.

She goes out to pick some flowers and starts to string them into garland necklaces, placing the finished ones in a bag she has brought with her.

It seems as though she loves flowers. Perhaps when she has made a bunch of garlands she will return to the village to see if anyone wishes to buy any.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Josietta

((*peeks* still no votes from Cor and Mith?))

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Rhapsody

Quote from: Josietta on June 14, 2009, 12:52:47 PM
((*peeks* still no votes from Cor and Mith?))

( Corinthi hasn't been online in two days, so it's possible something came up IRL, or he took the weekend off or something.  I see Mithlomwen on now though.  Honestly, dunno.  Maybe she's busy too and navigated here, but isn't actually on.  )
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Trieste

(( Mith was in the ER for an abscessed tooth yesterday. Might want to see if she wants to continue or if we should go without. ))