looking for a fun partner/owner

Started by lingga, May 20, 2011, 03:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lingga

hello! I’m very friendly and would love to talk! I’m looking for a decent dom to rp with to have fun. So let me tell you about myself. I am decently literate. I can play a verity of different types of characters, most of the time I am playing some type of fur. I have very few limits and am usually up for anything as long as my character is being dominated in some way, and I am excellent at playing male or female roles.. I like focusing on making my partner happy.

These are just simple ideas to jump off and make a setting on. If you have a plot suggest it and I’m sure I’ll love it.

Pet/Master
Force
Subing
Cute or mean blackmail

Dislikes
Don’t kill me

Plots- these are just simple thoughts that need building, and im short on plots so someone pm me if you have any ideas

Master/Pet
Roomates- something fun and kinky
Farel/domestic
Camping
Blackmail-can be mean or cute and fun
Bets- something fun, like losing a bet to become a pet.
home alone
I can play either male of female, I am pansexual and I am literate!

Plots
these are just simple starting platforms that need to be built up
most are gender inspecific i will specify what i want to play if needed
all plots are furry based though it’s not mandatory you don’t have to be a furry)
I prefer to sub in all plots

Things I usually play (I can play anything though)
female- feline, canine, rabbit, skunk, mouse
male- fox, wolf, rabbit

Bad bet
my char loses some kind of betting game. It can be poker or simply betting over who can throw the rock the furthest.  The loser has to do some sort of sexual thing, usually becoming the other ones pet to be toyed with.

The Farm
my character steals from a farm. Either eating the crops or using the barn as a place to sleep at night. the farmer catches me and forces me to repay through dirty deeds.

Camping Trip
during a camping trip the main char is attacked. The attacker uses the char to fulfill its sexual desires before hulling the char off into the mountains. The attacker can be anything from a yeti, to a pack of wolves.

Sewer
this one’s a bit dirtier but similar to camping trip. Feeling explorative the main char explores the sewers to find amorous monsters ready to enjoy themselves. The monster can be anything from a sewer slim monster to rat men

PM me if you want to talk about ideas!
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

lingga

I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

lingga

wow not one person wants to play T.T

MasterMischief

Patience, friend.  There are any number of reasons someone does not answer a request thread.  Many of them have nothing to do with the request itself.

If I may be so bold, may I suggest you hang out in the Adult Socializing area.  As you make friends, you are likely to find eager partners to write with.