New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Charred Dreams (NC-H Freeform)

Started by Idej, May 28, 2011, 07:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

Likely nothing like newtypes, coordinators, or innovators will be seen in this RP.

This is me talking though, not the GM, I'm just going off my wing knowledge.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Seaweed

Well...that's a little bit sad.

Oh remember one thing:

Gundams are fueled by the angst ridden tears of crying emo space pilots.

------

.....I'm kidding

SargentToughie

Only in the SEED verse, my friend.

Only in the SEED verse. In Wing, they're powered by attempted suicides.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Seaweed

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 05, 2011, 01:10:39 AM
Only in the SEED verse, my friend.

Only in the SEED verse. In Wing, they're powered by attempted suicides.

Yes Seed was so emo. They cried way to much. WAY to much.

Wing yeah, attempted suicide all the way. Their Gundams were fueled by the self hatred.

Its just a different brand of emo.

edit: Notice how in Stargazer, the main character looked a lot like Setsuna F. Seie except with white hair.

SargentToughie

Never saw Stargazer, I don't see how they could possibly make anything even remotely compelling with a 3 episode runtime.
Ons and offs

Seaweed

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 05, 2011, 01:17:53 AM
Never saw Stargazer, I don't see how they could possibly make anything even remotely compelling with a 3 episode runtime.

They were pretty long episodes. And they were possibly one of my second favorite timelines in the series.

SargentToughie

SEED had a good universe, CE was a good timeline with a lot of potential, it was just a tragic shame that Destiny sodomized it with clip shows, character derailment out the asshole, and confusion about who the main character was supposed to be.
Ons and offs

Seaweed

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 05, 2011, 01:28:15 AM
SEED had a good universe, CE was a good timeline with a lot of potential, it was just a tragic shame that Destiny sodomized it with clip shows, character derailment out the asshole, and confusion about who the main character was supposed to be.

But Gundam Seed Destiny was kind of like Code Geass, wasn't it. lol.

SargentToughie

Hey! I liked Code Geass. I, DemonWing di Britannia order you to take that statement back.
Ons and offs

Seaweed

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 05, 2011, 01:34:53 AM
Hey! I liked Code Geass. I, DemonWing di Britannia order you to take that statement back.

No.

It was a Gundam Seed.

Anyhoo....Demon since your making a Gundam character and I'm making a Gundam character.

Want to work with our characters knowing each other? Even branding our histories together a bit?

SargentToughie

Sure, I'm cool with that. Let's just take this to a PM...
Ons and offs

SargentToughie

I've got it figured out! The things that power the Gundams varies from universe to universe, here's the list of what I've got so far.

UC: Gundams are powered by the Brightslap

FC: Gundams are powered by copious amounts of ham

AC: Gundams are powered by Attempted Suicides

CE: Gundams are powered by Tears of angst

AD: Gundams are powered by change, and cutting a path to the future!
Ons and offs

Seaweed

Oh where oh where could our awesome Idej be or where could Idej be. For I want to know of the little character sheet. lol.

That's my new song.

Idej

There will be no super-humans (newtypes, coordinators, innovators, etc.) to speak of for this game.  Simply because I don't want to, and if there will be it will be revealed later on.

Of course character sheet.

Here is how it shall go.

Name:
Weight: 
Hair: 
Eyes: 

Background:

Personality:

Habits:

Mobile Suit Description:  You don't have to provide in-depth detail about said mobile suit, though I prefer specifics PMed to me just so I know the limits of said mobile suit.  I prefer giving suspense in-character and out-of character.

SargentToughie

Name: Armony Halvena
Height: 5' 5''
Weight: You don't ask a woman her weight (143 lbs)
Appearance:

Personality: A very gentle and kindhearted girl, she hates watching people suffer, and will try her hardest to mend such pains even when other problems should be placed as a higher priority. Armony is almost unnaturally optimistic in even the bleakest of situations, always looking for a cloud's sliver lining or the best possible solution to a problem. She's very quiet until she gets comfortable around people, but very sweet.

Background: Armony was raised on a colony that was almost always experiencing some kind of war or insurgency. The place was constantly under some kind of attack, neighborhoods were always getting shot to shreds or bombed, and people were always dying around her. All in all, it was a terrible place for anybody to live, but it was home to Armony for sixteen years of her life. In the combat riddled streets of her homeworld, she learned early on that if you were pessimistic about your views of the world, and you lived without hope in your heart for a better tomorrow, that you were already as good as dead, a living husk that would be swept away in the current of misery and despair. Amazingly, her chance for that future arrived when a research team that called themselves "Team Eternity" touched down on Solaris 4 and started to conduct tests on the youths of the colony. Since the team promised that the person who yielded the best results would be granted a free trip to earth, Armony immediately signed on and underwent several neurological tests. Armony showed incredible promise for whatever it was that the team was trying to accomplish, so the sixteen year old girl was taken with Team Eternity. Two years later, and she finds herself in battle yet again, down on earth in the Eternity Gundam.

Likes: People with optimistic views, supportive people, reading, new and different types of foods
Dislikes: Loud or sudden noises, meaningless bloodshed, people who derive enjoyment out of fighting
Habits:  Nothing really obvious, just don't try to sneak up on her or surprise her.

Mobile Suit Description

Name: Eternity Gundam

Appearance:

Primary weaponry
- Unknown

Optional weaponry
- Unknown

Unique systems
- Classified, but the Eternity requires somebody with a strong mind and a strong will to properly function.

History
- Unknown

Ons and offs

Seaweed

For me height and eye color go into the appearance. I will, however, put his weight in the weight section. Also likes and dislikes, even habits goes into the personality section. So I also cut out those bits, since it seemed redundant

--------

Its 1:31 am in the morning I will finish the history tomorrow.

Name: Rook

Weight:  125

Ethnic Background: A mix of Ruassian and Middle Eastern. His accent is quite heavy still, even with the known knowledge of English. Its a strange cocktail of Ruassian and Middle eastern accent. He rolls a lot of his words and sentences together. And speaks in choppy way sometimes forgetting words like "it" and "be" and others words of that nature. A sentence may turn out like, "I machine" instead of "I am". Yes he speaks Ruassian and Arabic, but he may cocktail them together and speak Ruarabic for the hell of it.

Appearance:

As you wonder the station you find yourself in a section you don't know. You begin to turn yourself around and around, but can't seem to find your way out. This is the last time you volunteer to get papercups from the cabinets. This is nowhere near the cabinets. You hear someone's footsteps, being lost and scared you ready yourself for an attacker. As you swing your hand its caught quite easily by a handsome young man. You know who this young man is, but you still find yourself embarassed. In his rather off handed and heavy accent he explains or it is somewhat explained that he was sent to get you. You apologize for the inconvenience you have created. He just stares at you for a second. He's easily the most foreign looking of the group. All though being space has lessened the darken tan of his skin, its now a beautiful palish golden color. His dark jet black hair falls messly and his bangs end up in his eyes. His hair reminds you of a cloud with both how soft it looks and how it sticks up in odd places. But he has a set of sharp, electric blue eyes. His features are so strange, both sharp with strong bone structure. Yet, soft and princely. Like both cocktail of European and Middle Eastern are clearly defined in his face. He stands at agood 5'2, only an inch taller than you. He wears part of what appears to be a uniform, but not the one of the space station. A button black shirt with well tailored black dress pants, and long military style boots. And a long black military coat with two button holes. He wears black gloves perfect for handling driving gear in space though. He notices your stare and you turn away. He finally drags you to where you belong, you thank him, but he walks off without another word.
Exactly like image-Its the art style to give the monotone look. He isn't that pale in real life.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Rook isn't much a talker, well actually truth of the matter is in fact that he doesn't talk at all. And whenever he does its usually what he finds the most important to tell everyone. To bad his English is so esqued and broken up. To most he appears as a wild animal, his hair is mangled and unkempt. His eyes are fierce like a predator stalking his prey, which means most of his past time is staring at his crew mates watching them do ordinary things. Leaving them feeling kind of uneasy around him sometimes. Rook is much more like a wild child all though now in well pressed clothes and his hair is short and taken care...kind of; he still much more like an animal. His history explains this in more detail. Despite being in a more civilized world and being more civilized a lot of his training doesn't go out of the way. He's both cautious and quite good at battle. He's always on guard. In battle he's fierce and fights like an experienced warrior. He's crazy and does crazy things, and not psycho crazy, but just fights with a wild fire nature. All though Rook only appears to be another soldier bred from waring terrorist faction cities, his own moral codes are quite different from what you would get if he were just a simple mindless tool. Actually the truth in fact is that he's more a guardian or protector. He believes in the freedom of people and to be free. To free people and help people. He only kills those who truly need to be killed, those that are wicked and are in the name of truly cruel. Much of his confidence and strength in battle comes from this ideal of paving a future for the innocent to live free again. He fights with a cause and reason, despite appearing as nothing more than a soldier. He's gentle when he has to be and he's strong and without guilt or shame in other areas. He doesn't appreciate when people make fun of his English, but takes it in good nature. His hobbies tend to include finding all the stars and the galaxies and writing them in his astronomy journal. Actually ever since he was brought here into this group he finds himself with an interesting world. Funny enough he collects glowing star packs which he puts on the ceiling of his room. He tends to dislike those who hurt innocence and it has been seen once that it threw him into a angry fury. It was never stated that Rook couldn't be tempermental. He'll let you know when he dislikes something. He also has a fondness for pudding, something he has never had before in his life.

History: Under construction

Mobile Suit Description: 

Name- Guardian Gundam

Appearance-

It wings spread out and seemed to catch every ray of the sun. It appeared angry or maybe that was simply a figment of their imaginations, as they stared at it unsheathing its swords. They knew now that they were going to die. And all though they couldn't feel any form of regret because these were their beliefs. They still prayed as the Guardian came towards them.

Primary Weapon- Two laser pistol guns

Secondary Weapons- Two swords as seen in the picture on the back hip part

Unique Systems- Unknown

Idej

Alrighty, OOC and character sheet thread will be made soon.

Idej

Seaweed, DemonWing01, Fallenpaladin7, and Pendarious are approved to post their char sheets at the Character Sheet Thread.

I have room for at least 2 more main pilots, and plenty of room for support cast.

Idej

IC will be starting by Friday, still am welcoming at least two more pilots and any amount of supporting cast.

Alliance

I'll join if you still need some members?

What kind of character are you looking for?

Idej

Alliance

Quote from: Idej on June 11, 2011, 07:39:25 PM
What do you have in mind?

Do you need another Gundam pilot?

Or a villian? lol. You always have to have a villain in a mask when it comes to a Gundam game.

Idej

I've already got said Char Clone taken care of but another gundam pilot wouldn't be bad.

Alliance

Quote from: Idej on June 11, 2011, 08:30:46 PM
I've already got said Char Clone taken care of but another gundam pilot wouldn't be bad.

Then that's what I shall do.

Male or female?