News:

Main Menu

New year traditions

Started by Milla, December 31, 2010, 07:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milla

Do you have any traditions for new years eve? Maybe you get together with the same people every year and roll play or just hang out and play drinking games.

I normally get together with the same people and we have made it our tradition to play Wii until early morning while drinking something good. This year is different for me so I miss the gang a little bit but there is always next year!

What are your traditions?

Vincent

Going  bar hoping with a friend. six bars, person who gets the least numbers pays for drinks.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

HockeyGod

Hmmm...we typically go out, but we're supposed to get more rain and another snowstorm so we're making alfredo and watching movies.

Lilias

At home, sipping champagne and watching the Jools Holland Hootenanny show. Probably off to bed rather soon after midnight, because there's a toddler in the house, who will be up at his usual time.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

little princess

I use to get together with friends/family but not anymore  :'( so for this year ^ ^ just me and a bottle of white wine

Empress Leo

I make resolutions and then don't do them every year. Haven't missed a year yet!
"The key to leadership is yelling."

Ons & Offs