The Wars of the Roses II: Return to Rosebriar [OOC thread]

Started by Valerian, October 21, 2009, 03:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

Welcome, one and all!

Settle in, make yourselves comfortable, and chat while your humble servant prepares the rest of the game for your enjoyment.

"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Doomsday

sinera

O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

LadySky

Third! *snuggles into her bean bag chair looking around for a blankie*
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Valerian

Yep, everyone make yourselves at home.  *grins and offers blankets*

You know, it was very interesting trying to track down the right people for that PM, given how many of you are flying under different names at the moment.  Heh.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

*takes a blue blankie and snuggles while sipping hot chocolate* I am feeling very wintery today!

*giggles as she looks at all the new names* I don't envy the task for you Val, it could not have been easy!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Elandra

:o Hot chocolate....yummy.

*grabs and red blanket and a cup and settles in*
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Autumn52

grabs a purple blankie and settles in to listen and learn
I am a first timer so I must be observant.
Takes a cup of Hot Chocolate and sips it carefully
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kurzyk

*calmly walks in and settles in a chair by the window*

Hello all. First time for me too.  :-)

LadySky

Remiel

Settles in comfortably upon the blanket and partakes in the free hot chocolate (with marshmallows, even!) while he waits for the game to start.

tes11

*walked in excited and took one of the marshmellows.*  ;)
My Ons and Offs
Apologies and Absences: -

Ryven

*walks in with his big coat full of muffins*  Ready and able... ^-^

LadySky

*eyes said muffins* Ry you are so very cruel...you tease and tantalize me with what I can never truly posess. *pouts*  XD

Valerian

Let's see... I think all we need now is a fire and some s'mores.  *grin*

I'm just waiting to hear back for sure from a couple of people, and then the games can begin.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kurzyk

Ryven

Quote from: LadyLeopard on October 22, 2009, 10:17:32 AM
*eyes said muffins* Ry you are so very cruel...you tease and tantalize me with what I can never truly posess. *pouts*  XD

I might feel frisky sometime and bake everyone some muffins...you never know...

*dances to the bluegrass*

Bliss

*slips in* I heard there was an Elusive Elandra in here!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

Okay, everyone should have their role now.  Have at it!  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Doomsday

Ryven

Quote from: Darkly Dreaming Doomsday on October 22, 2009, 02:53:50 PM
So are we expected to actually roleplay? :o

Not really...It's more just have fun with the game.  You can if you want though.

Zinder

*quietly sneaks in not know if he is even suppose to be here*

Valerian

Yes, it's however you want to play it -- some people are basically themselves, others get more into a role, but it's all up to you.   :D

And zinder: Feel free to lurk all you like, but since this game requires private messaging, only approved members can play.  If you do get approved, you can sign on for a future round of the game if you like.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Zinder