Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

FionaM

Ruyin

“Points at the snuggle pile”

Men! Do not fall for it. “Insert Admiral Ackbar’s voice.” It’s a trap!

“Finds himself unable to resist the entrancing lure of the snuggle pile.”

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

Best trap ever, though, you have to admit...

*hugs Silver*
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

*rolls around enjoying all of the soft and hard bits of the pile* I feel like a cat....

Ruyin

FionaM

Silver

FionaM

Silver

Ritsu

FionaM

Ruyin

Rogue

Quote from: FionaM on November 28, 2012, 01:01:20 PM

*bashfully enjoys being groped* Thank you!

*Giggles and also gropes Fiona and Bre*

Ritsu

Silver

FionaM

Breathless Intent

*wiggles at the gropes and bites at the grabbing Jack playfully*

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."