Searching for a good partner (M x F)

Started by Scarie187, January 23, 2012, 12:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarie187

I have a lot of plots in mind and hope to get somethings going. If not than at least I can say I tried. Please give these a read and PM me if interested.

1. Nerd X Hot Girl at School.

The hottest girl at school is failing her class and if she wants to pass this grade (and or graduate) she needs to pass. Only one person can save that grade but what does he want in return? What is she willing to give him?

(I am willing to switch out the hot girl with a Goth Chick)

2. Alien Overlord

The Venark have invaded Earth for one reason, the women. Its a known fact in the universe that the Earth women are the hottest in the galaxy. Now their overlord has taken your character as his slave. What will she do to stay alive and maybe help save her planet.

3. Brother's Friend X Friend's Sister

Everyone is out town and she is left all alone. Luckily she has her brothers best friend on speed dial if she needs anything.

4. Singer x Manager

She is one of the best up and rising singers but she needs an image change to make it to the top. Luckily her manager knows just what she needs but is she willing to do it?

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Minty Minx

~♥ • ♥~

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Ceridwen

I was interested in the brother's friend x friend's sister, how far are you looking to go with the RP? Explicit? or light?

Scarie187

Ceridwen

more freedom! woot!
Okay, so, would you like me to PM you so we can hash out details or, would you like to hash them out in the open?

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Casper

Hello there!
The alien overlord plot sounds like something I will be interested in!
Dead in the Summer
Got me going under
I said it was
Now or never

- PVRIS

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187