End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grayfoxz

grayfoxz

grayfoxz

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

grayfoxz

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Allvore

grayfoxz

TiaMaria

KittyNat

Beguile's Mistress

TheLegionary

grayfoxz

TheLegionary

grayfoxz

TheLegionary

grayfoxz

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Endorphin

Ummm, sounds like something went astray between 'mushy' and 'amazement', but anyway...

tumultuous
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

auroraChloe

stooge

Quote from: Endorphin on August 24, 2010, 07:15:59 PM
Ummm, sounds like something went astray between 'mushy' and 'amazement', but anyway...

tumultuous
:-[  obviously.  must have been looking at the wrong word.  sorry    :-(

a/a 8/21/17

Endorphin

Meh, nobody's counting.

etymology
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Endorphin