Interest checking-Book Serie Succubus Diaries(angel,vampire,serim,succubu,demon)

Started by arikelillusion, September 17, 2011, 09:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arikelillusion

Hello there!  ;D

I was think and a idea came: A story based in the book series Succubu Diaries from Jill Myles. A story about Succubus, vampires, Serim, Angels and Demons.
I would like to make an RP based on this book, in its history, but not necessarily with the same characters.

For those not familiar here's a summary of the characters in the story and how it goes:

Angels: They have an incredible beauty and emit an aura of purity and superiority that can be felt by those around him. But unless they are possessing some mortal, can not appear outside of places that are considered sacred and pure. So many times when one wants to invoke an Angel somewhere it is necessary for a priest to bless the place that the angel called may appear. They do not care about Serim and Vampires and even with the Succubus. They also can not appear in the same room while a demon, because as I said, the place has to be pure and the presence of the demon keeps this impossible.  They are called 'dealers' by the succubus. This happens because usually ask for favors in exchange for some benefit to the succubus, as to alleviate his itch for about a week if you do something for him. The angel then kisses the forehead of the succubus and the brand. However this "kiss" can be addictive and soon the succubus ends up at the mercy of the angel to get another brand. Many angels use these favors when they want to do something else but can not do personally since they can not go to outside freely. Angels are found in the churches for the most part, being the most common place to go if you want to find one.

Demons: Like the angels are also limited to a specific local. Can not get out or appear in another location if it is not called. The most common way this happens is calling his name, inviting him to come and making an offering, even if only a salt shaker that is falling down on the floor spreading its contents on the grounds. Masters in the manipulation can and will do anything to close a deal. His touch can burn the skin leaving third degree burns.

Serim: Serim is the angel who left heaven for love of the human female. They were cursed by it, has they women murdered, losing their wings and are required to give pleasure to the other every full moon. When they need to do this, they eyes are in a deep bright blue. If not comply with the curse they may disappear. A Serim not get past the full moon without complying with the curse, because it is something he will lose control until no longer bearable. When not with the desire from the curse, they eyes lose the glare and change to a normal color, not necessarily blue. Serim can just walk by the light of day. The night does not kill them, but when the sun sets they go into a deep sleep, waking up again when the sun is up.

Vampires: Vampires were also angels who were cursed like the Serims. But in a desperate act to get their wings back, those Serims look for demons. They then get their wings back, but these appear in a deep black and not white. Moreover, by making a deal with the demons they are now housed in to feed on blood every night, and no longer need to provide pleasure to the other like the Serims. When they are at the summit of hunger and desire for blood, their eyes glow a deep red color and also return to normal when these needs are met. Unlike the Serim, Vampires must sleep during the day and stay awake at night. The bite of the Vampire is able to bring to orgasm the one they took blood from, affects the mind of his victim by making their confused memories and lowering their inhibitions, filling the victim of desire and excitement for the next hour. Generally do not kill their prey. The succubus prefer to avoid walking with vampires, because they love their blood. A vampire can become immune to their power to put them to sleep when he had drink the blood of a succubus.
It has only a few hours between sunset and sunrise when the Vampires and Serim can meet before each one having to go to their sleep. Serim and Vampires do not get along very well, no one trusts each other.

Both Serim and Vampires have marks of archaic symbols in each of their wrists to remind them of their fall.

Succubus: A Succubus to be created is necessary a Vampire and a Serim. Victims who are most heavily drained and affected more deep on their minds, leading almost to the point of sexual madness, drop dead shortly after. If by chance crossed with an Serim and end up having sex with him before falling dead, that person will get up two days later as a Succubus. The succubus must be fed on sex every two days. And like the Serim, their eyes change to a deep blue when they need to feed. Their skin becomes more sensitive and just the look of a person showing desire for them can make them shiver of hunger. This desire is called the 'Itch' between them and if it is not relieved after 48 hours of intercourse, they begin to suffer from pain. Their body growing weaker, skin drying and hair falling out, then comes the madness and then they die of hunger.
After wakes up from the death, the person perceives changes in her body. Changing to become perfect in the eyes of a man, feeding his desire and making it easier for the new succubus attract a mate. The first 'starvation' is also the most violent and uncontrolled, then the succubus begins to take more control of the 'itch'. The Succubus also has the power to invade people's sleep and even some immortals, if they are not very powerful, like Vampires and Serim. With a touch put them to sleep, allowing the Succubus to look into their minds and discover secrets, and when they awake they do not remember anything. Only the succubus that put him to sleep can bring it back.
The Succubus is bound to obey every whim of the Serim and the Vampire who turned him, his masters, if it is a direct order. Because of this many succubus would prefer to keep away from both to avoid being used as objects. The only way to kill a Succubus is killing the Serim and the vampire who turned him or starve (not to feed the 'itch').
Besides the succubus have a faster metabolism than the others, hungry more often, attacking food whenever they can. Their bodies do not change, even a haircut (they grow back). Unlike the Serim that has to sleep during the night and the Vampires who must sleep during the day, the Succubus does not sleep, being very uncomfortable when put into a forced sleep. This can happen because of a succubus more powerful or a Vampire bite. The succubus is a name used by females. His male version is incubus.

((So that's it. A presentation of the characters. The story could happen in any city, being lived today. I'm still not create a plot and I'm open to any idea and suggestion. This is the first time that GM then I ask your patience. ^^ ))
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Diablerie

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

You have me in this!!!!!!!!!! I love her and this series!!!!!!!!

arikelillusion

Thats great! I in like a really busy week so i dont think i ll have much time to update but i ll try and think about a story to follow. and talk about some others personagem (like the queen of vimpires =p hehe)
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Diablerie

Story Tale

I havent read the series, but I would be interested in this also. I love almost any book with supernaturals in them.

WhiteTigerForever

oooh oooh oooh,  I don't know the series but I adore the idea!!!!  May I or is there room for a Vampire?   ;D
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

arikelillusion

i finished today a really important project in my college... so tomorrow i ll be finally to work in this story.

WhiteTigerForever do you want to take over the story or be part of it has a vampire? because theres space yes for a vampire and if you have any ideas i would love to hear it =)
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

WhiteTigerForever

Well if this is based off a book series.. it would be important to know and if it is from the active creative mind then many things must be shared to carry on the original thread runners name... hee hee.. but yea.. I would need to know more...XD

Is there a wiki link etc.. do grasp the universe created in these series...

and If it needs taking over.. nbd.. but yeshhhhhhhh a vampire pweaaaase..XD!

It may seem with the semester starting that there may not be enough active participants for this game..:(   oh well..
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

arikelillusion

Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Cosmo_ac

I have to admit, this looks somewhat interesting.  I wonder if there might be room for a well-hung, handsome Serim.

As far as game ideas, I could perhaps offer a few, or so a bit of brainstorming and try and think a few up.  Already I have one of two bouncing around, though I should point out I'm not read in the way of the books.

I would suggest one thing, perhaps, and that being the need for Serim and Vampires to sleep during the day or night to be reworked.  The only reason I bring this up, is because depending on what people play, they might have a char who can't help/travel with the rest during a certain period.    Ie, Vampire can't help during the day, and Serim can't help during the night, and so forth. 

At any rate, just an idea.

arikelillusion

thats a good point Cosmo_ac.. i was just thinking about that... maybe change and put that they are just like the succubus... dont need sleep..

beside i was trying to figure out a good plot but i would need to know what people would like to play first..
i would play a succubus and so far have a male serim (that could be one of my master) and a female vampire...

that geral idea would be that me (succubus) need to do sometimes for the queen vampire (have in the book and i ll post about the character here too) but get in trouble with a demon and a angel (each of them asking her to do something) so she would need help of hers maters and maybe a another succubus...

its pretty open yet so... hahaha... if you do have ideas its always good =)
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!