A cup a day (Female looking for Male, Transformation/Bimbo/Sci-fi, Extreme or NC

Started by magikal, June 07, 2014, 12:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello, I've had this idea and decided to expand upon it here and see if I could find a writing partner. The idea is there is a young woman going through changes against her will and she wants to find out what is going on and stop them, or at least slow them down.

I'm looking for a partner to have a character that works with the girl undergoing the transformation and help discover/figure out what's happening so they can slow it down or even stop it, unless they decide it feels so good to see just how many cups they can handle

You: Dependable partner, writing 3 to 5 times per week, communicates well, the game will be posted in a public forum.

Basic plot idea:
In a few years from now, new gene therapies, treatments, and alterations will let the impossible become possible. Eliza is a young woman on the verge of finishing her phd, very driven, focusing on her school and work. She didn't have time for any relationships, unless they were based strictly on work. She is a lab assistant, running experiments which she reports on daily. She doesn't know what the company does with her data. She's not sure how, but knows that she herself is part of some sort of experiment, it all started on Friday. She was glad she would be finishing up her field work in less than a month to receive her phd, but over the weekend she ran a fever, had chills, and felt nauseated.

She couldn't keep any food down at all, then something strange happened. She noticed that her small breasts had been tingling and even itching. She checked if she was getting a rash, she wasn't, she applied some lotion and went to sleep. When she woke up in the morning, her former A cup sized breasts had expanded overnight to a B cup. She thought that was strange and she was a bit worried about it, but still did not feel back to her old self. The same thing happened two nights ago as well, yesterday she was a b cup, with barely any breasts to speak of, and yet they were growing yet again.

She had dreams were she continued growing and growing, with boobs so big she couldn't get out of the house. She had woken up on the third day and her breasts were now a c cup, they extended three inches off her chest. She has to figure out what is going on in less than a month, otherwise she will likely have the largest breasts on earth. Little does she know, but her body is also making changes as well, she is becoming someone's perfect mate, he just happens to have several breast and sexual fetishes- is it her boss, someone at school, the CEO of the company?

If you like the idea please send me a private message and we can discuss things further. What ideas do you have about the man that is changing Eliza? Where do you see this story expanding? Can you write 3 to 5 times per week?

Cheers
Julie
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0