(Seeking a dom/me for M/M, F/F, M/F) For I am a cyborg/mecha perv

Started by Nadir, June 01, 2016, 05:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Let's get this out in the open real fast - looking mostly for a smut based game because what else am I doing in an adult forum so if you're looking for plot focused... maybe poke me anyway, my smut games get plot-thick with the right person.

NSFW inspiration pic

I can see this being several things - Robots take over and keeps humans as pets/Boy/girlfriend addicted to cyborg upgrades s/he turns full robot/Her own mech suit with a sentient and possessive AI - all of which I'd be very interested in playing. But here's another couple;

That's one mecha pilot fucking another mecha pilot while wearing her/his suit. The pale teacup girlfriend has her own suit, which she also uses to (nsfw) fuck her lover with. This would allow for a lot of fluidity in gender pairings, especially if both pilots were women, or some real awesome character shenanigans if one was a FtM.

The other idea is the girl is fucking her own mecha, at the behest of her very pervy and sadistic mechanic. Pilots and mechanics get paired up, and pissed that all the glory goes to the pilot, the mechanic demands she degrade herself on his whim. This one could have a lot of dark nastiness - well, they all could, but this one would lend itself to it more.

If these brief outlines intrigue, or if you have one of your own you think would blend well, drop me a PM. Feel free to mash up the gender pairings however you like, just keep in mind I have no desire to write the dominant party.