News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Odd story from Japan

Started by HairyHeretic, November 15, 2007, 05:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

Offbeat 'panty bar' offers uninhibited lust with the improper stranger

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/culture/waiwai/news/20071102p2g00m0dm002000c.html

Quote"Pssst! Hey, how about a nice panty bar?"

"Eh? Pardon me, but don't you mean 'candy bar'? Like a Snickers? Or a Three Musketeers?"

"No, no -- I said PANTY bar. A place where one drinks, gets drunk, and then drops one's inhibitions. Particularly when women drop their underthings. Hehe."

Shukan Taishu's (11/12) reporter was, at first glance, confused when he spotted this unfamiliar term, which appeared in a cryptic classified ad in one of Tokyo's evening tabloids.

The ad simply read: "Panty bar. Lewd women. Exhibitionism. Peeping."

A phone number on the ad led him to an establishment located in the basement of a nondescript building about 10 minutes' walk from JR Shimbashi Station.

This particular panty bar, according to our reporter, operates on a members-only basis. The first-time outlay comes to 15,000 yen, with each subsequent visit 10,000 yen.

The establishment is lushly carpeted, requiring arrivals to remove their shoes at the entrance. Instead of chairs, there's a sunken well in the floor, similar to the "hori-kotatsu" in Japanese-style restaurants, which enables patrons' legs to dangle beneath while seated at the counter. It seats a maximum of 10.

In addition to the counter, the room features a "show space" the size of two tatami mats, or roughly the same dimensions as a queen-size bed. Red and yellow lamps are strategically positioned to create an erotic ambience -- suggestively subdued, but by no means too dark to conceal the activities therein.

Arriving at about 9:30 p.m., Shukan Taishu's reporter found only three patrons on hand: a couple composed of a salaryman type in a business suit seated beside a woman in a red enamel skirt, perhaps in her late 20s, and an unaccompanied woman in her late 30s, who was seated furthest from the entrance. The three appeared to be regulars at the club.

The reporter plopped himself down beside the unaccompanied woman. Glancing up at the ceiling, he saw it was festooned with women's panties of all sizes, shapes and colors.

"Oh those?" says the proprietor. "They were all left behind by our customers. Would you like to take a whiff? Some are still fairly fresh, if you get my drift..."

Apparently it is this decor that distinguishes a panty bar from a "happening bar," another type of exhibitionistic establishment that invites individuals with irresistible itches and folks with flaky fantasies to fling off their sexual inhibitions before a live audience.

And Kyo-chan, as the woman's name turned out to be, required very little encouragement. Goaded on by the proprietor, she sloshed down the remaining contents of her scotch and water and clambered over to the show space, gesturing for our reporter to follow. Whereupon she hiked up her skirt, revealing diaphanous panties, beneath which an abundant black bush beckoned.

The reporter was soon running his fingers up and down against her crotch, and felt secretions -- first heat, followed by considerable moisture -- percolating within.

"Do you want to see more?" she asks in a husky voice.

She slid the material to one side and spread herself invitingly. His finger took the plunge.

"Do you see it? My you-know-what?" she asks him, quivering with sensual delight as his probing finger pressed against, and then penetrated, her windward passage.

"I sure do," he stammered. The other two regulars in the shop were apparently quite well-acquainted with this behavior and weren't the least bit agitated by the activity.

"Wow, Kyo-chan," observes the woman in the red miniskirt. "Today you're really enjoying yourself."

The other gal then sidled up to the reporter and matter-of-factly cupped her hand around the bulge beneath his trousers.

"Ooooh, look at that," she chuckles mischievously. "He's got a woody! And a big one too!"

By this time she had removed her upper garment, revealing a lacy brassiere.

"Let's take a look," she said, unzipping him and withdrawing his "junior."

Just as there are exhibitionistic women who will bring themselves to orgasm before a panting male audience, there are women who, after losing their inhibitions to strong drink, seem to have no objection to snatching a strange man's schlong and giving it a friendly fondle. That's the kind of promiscuous place a panty bar is.

The female patrons of this particular shop are known to be somewhat domineering, and there have been occasions when, encountering a male of masochistic proclivities, the two will engage in a full-fledged SM session.

"Recently, a well-known actress on a popular TV drama (whose name shall remain unmentioned here) dropped by for a drink," the proprietor tells Shukan Taishu's reporter. "After hardly any time at all, she'd pounced on the lap of the guy beside her and the two were going at it.

"There's something about my place that really brings out people's suppressed libidos," he winks. (By Masuo Kamiyama, contributing writer)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

MagicalPen

Now thats the kind of reporting I want to do!!  :o :o

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games