The Evil League of Evil Wants You! (interest check)

Started by lore, August 03, 2013, 02:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHarketh193

PoppyHoneymeade

Right so there's definitely the interest from the three of us and it's been over a fortnight since the GM logged in...

Are YesIRoleplay Texas DM and WashAutumnstar still around and interested?

If so that's 6 people... Which should be enough to start something.

Also what forum do we think this would belong in? My guess would be Bondage Human Small Groups... but thoughts anyone?

LordHarketh193

Indeed it has been. Together we could deffently get something going.

I think so. I'll check if you want?

Indeed it should be.

I would assume that would be the place it's not really a LSA - van to others.
And not ex so yer I vote bon human small groups or bon human big groups.

PoppyHoneymeade

It'd be small groups until we get over 1000 IC posts.

What I meant was I'm checking that nobody's planning on being evil enough to need us to put it in NC or Extreme and everyone's okay with the occasional person getting tied up (hostages etc). And also checking that nobody was planning on getting frisky with Bad Horse... Which would pop it in the Exotic section, which we could do easily enough if people wanted? *shrugs*

Meanwhile what threads do you think we'd need? An OOC, the Evil League of Evil Headquarters, maybe a lair or two for people, a bank to rob... that kind of thing?

And do people have plot ideas for what they might want their characters to get up to?

LordHarketh193

Okay.

Lol frisky with bad horse. XD
Well we're looking at: crime fighting sexual acts if characters get frisky with each other, that word frisky keeps making me laugh, and robbery killing and the usual meetings.
So bon or ex would suit it right?

Well the plan was that we were already at the headquarters. We'd need a ooc to discuss things.
We could make a thread called lair and have people post their own liar there as part of the acceptance into ELE
I think anything that happens like robbery or killing should be in either the headquarters or its own thread.

Yep but evil never tells.

PoppyHoneymeade

Frisky Frisky Frisky :P

Okay so at the moment the ideas for threads go:

ELE Headquarters
OOC
Lair (one thread but which people can use to post things going on in their own various lairs to save on threads)
Streets of Los Angeles (where most of the crime happens)
Blogging (A place to accidentally give away evil plans and hint about your secrets where people might see them)

As for not telling the plans, how is a GM supposed to prepare for them to give you a decent game if you don't give them an idea where you want to take the character? I'm not even sure I want to GM stuff... but seeing as nobody else seems to be doing that stuff I might have to, in which case I could use random suggestions and stuff...

Plus I think you're taking the evil too seriously, this isn't the kind of world where evil actually wins very often, if at all, it's full of cheese and bad but grandiose plans that have problems with them that make them easily foilable :P At least that's the way I see it.

LordHarketh193

Quote from: PoppyHoneymeade on August 27, 2013, 10:11:25 AM
Frisky Frisky Frisky :P

Okay so at the moment the ideas for threads go:

ELE Headquarters
OOC
Lair (one thread but which people can use to post things going on in their own various lairs to save on threads)
Streets of Los Angeles (where most of the crime happens)
Blogging (A place to accidentally give away evil plans and hint about your secrets where people might see them)

As for not telling the plans, how is a GM supposed to prepare for them to give you a decent game if you don't give them an idea where you want to take the character? I'm not even sure I want to GM stuff... but seeing as nobody else seems to be doing that stuff I might have to, in which case I could use random suggestions and stuff...

Plus I think you're taking the evil too seriously, this isn't the kind of world where evil actually wins very often, if at all, it's full of cheese and bad but grandiose plans that have problems with them that make them easily foilable :P At least that's the way I see it.

That word XD

Looks good.

Well they'd post it on the blogging thread wouldn't they or PM the GM and do a little chit chat.

Everything has flaws you've just got to be smart enough to cover those flaws enough so their only visible under a microscope.
Or in other words even flaws can be fixed with time and a lot of plotting testing and doing.

PoppyHoneymeade

I agree, but that wasn't what I was saying. I wasn't saying you can't have an evil plot that's flaw free and will let you take over the world, I'm just saying that doesn't really fit with the Dr Horrible kind of atmosphere. Cheesy and relatively useless but fun villains are the order of the day, your character should want to rule the world, but you should want to have fun more than to win... at least that's the impression I got...

Lots of neglecting to realise that your machine takes time to warm up, or slipping up and accidentally letting people know the plan, or just forgetting to put in the batteries.

LordHarketh193

Quote from: PoppyHoneymeade on August 27, 2013, 11:00:27 AM
I agree, but that wasn't what I was saying. I wasn't saying you can't have an evil plot that's flaw free and will let you take over the world, I'm just saying that doesn't really fit with the Dr Horrible kind of atmosphere. Cheesy and relatively useless but fun villains are the order of the day, your character should want to rule the world, but you should want to have fun more than to win... at least that's the impression I got...

Lots of neglecting to realize that your machine takes time to warm up, or slipping up and accidentally letting people know the plan, or just forgetting to put in the batteries.

Yer I'm not saying any plan is flawless, every plan is flawless.
I could see my character bragging then drooping the gun out the window and into someone else's hands, that would be one slip up because that's just so funny XD