Profile update suggestion

Started by Infinity Forever, August 29, 2018, 01:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infinity Forever

I feel kind of bad to post here about this but I'm honestly surprised that no one else apparently brought this to anyone's attention. I recently came across my profile to update it and noticed that it lists, for other forms of messaging: AIM, MSN, and YIM. Sadly all three of those have been discontinued so that bit of information is completely useless now. However, I was thinking perhaps adding in a spot for Skype, or even Discord, or any other messaging system that is current which I'm unaware of currently. In fact, I mentioned this in the shoutbox and was suggested to make a post here so I hope it's not too out of place to say or mention this and I hope it's something that isn't too hard to implement. If nothing else, I feel the need to remove AIM, MSN, and YIM needs to be done, as sad as it is that they are gone, it makes me feel so old.

Oniya

Veks is currently working on new software for the forum, although the details are still being hammered out.  New 'messenger fields' are definitely among the suggestions that have been put in this thread
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17