What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindWhisperer

Blue dress pants, grey silk blouse, and my favorite flat shoes.

Spazadacious

Your friendly neighborhood Professional Toilet Paper Shredder

Beguile's Mistress

Medium gray shirtwaist dress with black buttons down the front, a black leather belt and long sleeves with wide cuffs, sheer black stockings and black leather heels

TheLegionary

Business day again, no big surprise. However, I just realized that my jacket is not matching my pair of trousers! This is the problem when you buy suits in different shades of grey.

I really liked the new tie, almost the same of the picture below.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark brown pencil skirt, long-sleeved copper-colored blouse in a silk blend with a satin finish, beige stockings, brown heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and an emerald green, long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

WindWhisperer

A white nightshirt, cream color panties, and my smile.

TheLegionary

My favorite blue jogging outfit by Adidas.

Beguile's Mistress

A long-sleeved light blue silk blouse, light gray pencil skirt and a black blazer, beige stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue slacks and a periwinkle long-sleeved silk blouse with black ballet flats

WindWhisperer

My green writing shirt and bobby socks

Victorian

A charcoal blue Brooks Brothers suit with a yellow silk Hermes tie.

Beguile's Mistress

Pewter gray pencil skirt, maroon long-sleeved silk blouse with dark gray piping around collar, cuffs and down the button placket, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red wrap dress, beige stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A yellow knitted cardigan, a black long-sleeved top with silver flowers and navy track pants.

Nothing too dressy, but it's cold here and I don't have to go out today.

Beguile's Mistress

Black skirt suit with a pencil skirt and fitted jacket, mint green long sleeved blouse with the collar folded out over the jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

WindWhisperer

Gray nightshirt and white panties  - ready for bed

AmberStarfire

A grey jumper with cats on it (more specifically small, stylized faces of cats) :D, black slacks, and a blue stone-wash Colorado t-shirt I got in the states. Also small clear crystal heart earrings.

The Green One

Black Converse, green plaid pants, black button shirt.

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray business suit and a pale pink camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

A tunic style white-on-white blouse with a cowl collar, long puffy sleeves and wide cuffs over a black pencil skirt, with sheer black stockings and black heels.

Boatman

Wait, wait ... I am just out of the shower!
History, where creative writing was born.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green wrap skirt with a dark green band of leather down the open edge, a pale peach long sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and brown heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red turtle neck sweater and black slacks with black ballet flats