Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

MiaFire

In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

adroitgrayman

Just walk in and come here... *smiles* Come closer...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

MiaFire

How much closer do you want me if you're already whispering in my ear? -smiles-
-

adroitgrayman

Closer as my feelings could run wildly in your veins, shivering you from top to bottom

MiaFire

-

adroitgrayman

Always, any time for you. *smiles*

Aren't you getting those ideas shiver you from my strong vibes!

Slaven

Aren't you talking about..Your good vibrations! Oh, sweet sensations. Now you too shall have horrid songs stuck in your head.
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

MiaFire

-grins, singing low against your ear-
So come along for the ride
Making you feel the rhythm is my occupation
So feel the vibration
I know that song too ;P
-

Vulnerable

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Insanityenviesme

But what if I wished to drive you into unconsciousness in a different way? >:)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

-

Vulnerable

I'll let you know as soon as I find out...I think. :P
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

MiaFire

You have no ideas what we can possibly do together? ;P
-

Insanityenviesme

Would the be room for one more in those plans? >:)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Vulnerable

Perhaps.  ;) Mind if I nibble your lobe while I'm here?

MiaFire

-kisses your shoulder very lightly before whispering- Should bite him harder. :P
-

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

-

Insanityenviesme

Oh, there's a lot more I'd like to see, baby :-P
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

-

Insanityenviesme

You think you'll be able to get away without doing it? >:)
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

Depends what you want to see. I can tell you what I can do. -smiles sweetly-
-

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

Mhm, you wish me to give all my secrets away? -giggles- Make requests that I can say yes or no too.  O:) -smiles innocently-
-