News:

Main Menu

LOLcats

Started by Bliss, February 15, 2008, 09:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Will

HAHA!  Nice, Lilias.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Paradox

This thread needs some new blood!

West Side Pussy!

This isn't a cat, but it made me chuckle-

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Lady Annabelle

Sooooooooooooo cute!
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Will

HA!  I forgot about this thread.

- Jack Kerouac

Paradox

Speaking of gravity,

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

So apparently, Ringo Starr was the original LOLcat...

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Will

I'm in ur band, playin ur drumz.

This thread refuses to live. >.<

- Jack Kerouac

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

jouzinka

Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Will

- Jack Kerouac

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Risa

For Harry Potter fans:

OneOfAKiind

I hope none of these are repeats...i have so many

and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Mysterica

Covert Revulsion

Haha, oh I love LOLcats, I can't stop laughing.

Bliss

"Oh come on, everybody loves LOL cats! They're so cute, and funny. Because they can't spell. Because they're cats!" -Penny, Big Bang Theory
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lady Annabelle

*Was sent this.  Completely adores it!*

All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Avi

*melts from the cute*  Oh my, that is just awesome... *kinda wishes he'd gotten that Xbox package* :P
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Lady Annabelle

Okay, I got more video game cats.  This is dedicated to Sure who sent me all of these.  You are wonderful!

The last one is my absolute favorite!  Brings back such wonderful memories of Ocarina of Time.  Gawd, I love that game!

Shiri

Priceless! They really are! XD

Lady Annabelle

*Annabelle officially dies of cuteness.*

Will

And now, to combat the cuteness...

- Jack Kerouac