I want my Fantasy to come true!

Started by Chreestafer, July 01, 2010, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

I love to RP!

plainly said i love it, however due to life and such i have been away from a truely great rp for a couple of years.  I am however ine one at the moment that is becoming grand id like to have more flowing through!  So i have a few grand ideas for all the ladies out there!

1)  Fantays style rp with me being a human male and you being a centaure female (i think this could be erotic)

2) Furry female is obsessed with a human male who has something she wants (could be anything )

3) if you have any ideas i we can always work on ideas together

:)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Tiers Requiem

I like the 2nd idea.

I had an idea similiar to that.

A man finds a gold and silver apple in the middle of the forest, feeling the magic course through him, he gains the ability to augment the bodies of women he has sex with. But after going and bedding with a woman, unknown to him, a succubus, he loses almost all of this power. Now with just a trace of the power left, the elders of the forest, sworn to protect the sacred and magical fruit, only to be used in specific situations, has charged a cat person (neko in this case, cat ears, claws (retracted unless purposly revealed), and tail) with following the human and gain the power back from him. The neko falls in love with the human immediately after he gives her shelter and food, after she has searched and searched for the man and was close to starving, unbeknownst to her, he was the one she was looking for. She is later told that the man she is with by a cat informant that he is the one she is looking for, and she is to extract the last bit of the power from him. but each time he doesnt release it to her until after he finds out she is love with him, and he is in love with her as well, climaxing at the end when both profess their love for each other. Upon doing so, the last of the magic augments the neko cat into a human, removing the magic from the man permanently.

I thought of a sequal as well, where both are tracking down the succubus to retrieve the power she stole and currently wreaked on men across the world, but that is a RP for another time heh heh.

pm me if interested in something like this. =)
Total RP's Involved In: 0
Currently open to RP invites via email or Elliquiy.