Fallen Jedi (Star Wars) [NC][F dom looking for M or F sub]

Started by elfguy, August 03, 2011, 09:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Xilana is a model Jedi Knight. She joined at Order at a young age, graduated through the ranks of Padawan with high grades, and recently was made Jedi Knight. She has a strong connection to the Force and her powers are very impressive. However, what the Jedi Council doesn't know is that Xilana has fallen, given into the Dark Side, and has been studying Sith artifacts for quite some time now, which is partly why she has become so powerful.

Now however, it's time for her to take a Padawan. On their very first mission together, Xilana decides to tell her Padawan what she really is, and force him/her to be her Sith Apprentice, on which she will experiment, and torture using strange Force powers...

If you wish to play her new M or F Padawan, someone of around 18 years of age, who will be surprised to learn who Xilana really is, and be subjected to all her sexual desires, things she couldn't possibly do at the Jedi Temple, as well as the subject of various Force experiments, apply within!

----

TastyBacon

Hey there, I would definitely be interested in playing as the male padawan in this story.  Please PM me or respond, and hopefully we can work something out!

Decrepitdan

Let me know what you'd like for an application - if this is still open. *grins*

elfguy

----