F looking for another F roleplayer! Updated- New ideas

Started by Rammi, April 17, 2010, 06:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammi

I'm looking for another lady to roleplay with,  If you look at my O/O's you can see the preferences I have.

I'm really open to any story line, I want my first roleplay on here to be at least semi-long.

I'd prefer it be over Elliquiy, I'm not much for messengers anymore.

I'm currently craving for:

Jungle - anything to do with the jungle, a jungle-woman with a explorer separated from her group, two explorers, blahblahblah
Taken! x2

Renaissance,Greek,Roman - I don't care what it is, as long as it falls into this time period. Taken!

Possible Ideas:

College Dorm Mates- Living in different rooms, and different ages, but something makes these two girls meet. It's really open for any interpretation!

Barn - A new farm hand and the daughter/wife of the farm owner - up for change/interpretation

More to come!
-----

Bring me your ideas, whatever they be!! You can pm me or email me, or I guess ask me on here!! Email is probably best as I take care of lots of horses on the weekends! Don't worry, even if I'm not craving it I'm up for any RP, as long as its within my O/O's!! Thank you (:
O/O's  ||

ff

Ooh, I love rainforest settings and antiquity or medieval periods. I'll be brainstorming possibilities...a spinoff of my dnd Forgotten Realms experience/characters, two Amazons circumventing the conquests of Alexander the Great through tropical India, maybe Rydia and Rosa from Final Fantasy IV....so many possibilities....I gather from your o/o's that antiquity/medieval fantasy is good as well as historical (and my o/o's are like yours in that I like elves etc. but not really weird/animalistic creatures).

I'll send you a PM when I have more specifics crystallized in my mind.

Rammi

Alright! I tend to use my own OC's in settings of games, stories etc, I can put that in my O/O :3
O/O's  ||

ff

Neat. I am gonna send you a PM about an OC of mine that I've been dying to use.

Rammi

O/O's  ||

ff

Me neither! Let me know if you put any chars in your OO thread and I'll check it out.

Rammi

Here I'll pm you my character! but which roleplay would you want to do?

When you tell me I can show you which character~
O/O's  ||

ff

Ok I've PMed with some plot ideas and OC info.

I LOVE a jungle setting too and I think any of the ideas would work well in a fantasy jungle setting, especially as my OC is an archer / huntress / stalk-through-the-trees type.