Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chewy

Guilty!

Are you guilty or not guilty of hanging out with someone and silently realizing after a while that you really wish you hadn't agreed to hangout?

Story Tale

Ugh.. Guilty. Most of my social outings are guilt driven these days. :P

The next person is charged with never being able to find just the right temperature for their home. They are constantly adjusting their thermostat or moving fans around or turning them off. Guilty or no?

Chewy

Guilty! I live in my grandmother's house which was built in the 1920s and holy crap this house has the worst insulation. My room is hard to cool off in the summer but because of where our heat is, my room is right about it... so it's the hottest room in the winter. Ugh. It's awful. lol

Are you guilty or not guilty for listening to a song on repeat for hours, sometimes days at a time?

Story Tale

Yes yes yes, I did that with the Lana Del Ray song Blue Jeans when I first heard it... Hmm.. and the Knife, Pass This On.. A couple others as well.. xD It's awesome and horrible all at the same time, lol.

Have you ever replied to some real life person with a lyric/meme/random internet line and have them go "huh??"

NikangKaori

Not guilty! Though I've done that with lines from movies.

Are you guilty of taking something that didn't belong to you, and then second guessed your decision and put it back where you found it?
Lovely Niki's Ons, Offs & Desires & RP Examples

RP Partner Vacancy: No Vacancy
Fire & Gasoline - Opposites Attract RP
Paying Off A Debt - Regency Era RP

"Writing a good story is like creating art. And I want all of my art pieces to be beautiful. That's just who I am."

Chewy

Guilty! When I was packing my shit up to leave my ex, there were quite a few things that I was totally gonna take but then I thought to myself, 'You are not going to stoop that low. Put it back'.... Now I'm like damnitt.. I should have just took it! lol

Are you guilty of listening to a song and makes you feel a certain way that you didn't feel before?

Styx26

*nods* Definitely. Times change and feelings change... got a little more bitter and cynical...

Guilty of eating more junk food and regretting it later?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

FourStellar

Like kettle-cooked jalapeño chips? A whole bag? Yup.

The next person is guilty of leaning a seat back on a flight that lasts less than four hours.

MelisaArtemis

nope~

The next person is guilty of doing more than 4 plane trips a year?

himawari

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on August 18, 2017, 04:58:28 AM

The next person is guilty of doing more than 4 plane trips a year?

nope

i don't have the time. :(

Guilty or not guilty for constantly having midnight snacks? :P
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

MelisaArtemis

Hmm.... Nope

The next person is hereby accused of constantly trying to find natural sleep aid.

Undeniable Sin

Guiltyish. I found melatonin (great stuff) and havent looked any further.

The next is guilty of caffeine addiction?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

himawari

Not guilty. I had a Red Bull addiction when I was schooling. I think I am immune to caffeine now. I fall asleep even after drinking two cans of Red Bull or a cup of coffee.

Guilty of spending too much money?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Knightshadow

Super guilty.  I grew up not well off and worked my ass off for a little bit of cash. Now, I overdo it, but that is so my family and friends can all enjoy what a little hard work pays for.

Guilty or not:  Saves too much money and feels guilty skimping sometimes when you know you should splurge every now and then!
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Deamonbane

Sort of the opposite, actually. Lots of money saving, and then a splurge to ignite the guilt.

Guilty or no: Of thinking of yourself by your internet moniker instead of your actual name?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Deamonbane on August 24, 2017, 01:01:13 PM
Sort of the opposite, actually. Lots of money saving, and then a splurge to ignite the guilt.

Guilty or no: Of thinking of yourself by your internet moniker instead of your actual name?

Sometimes....

passing it on~

RedRose

Some of my monikers I've been using for years, maybe I would actually answer to them. I do wonder now if I would reply to "Rose"!

Passing it on
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

AxiomUltimatum

Guilty.

Ever fallen asleep halfway through sex?

Deamonbane

Can't say that I have. I owe some very serious apologies otherwise.

Guilty or no: Using favorite movie/TV Show/Other Media quotes in everyday conversations and feeling dumb when people don't get the references?

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Bruja

Guilty but I am ok with that....makes me happy anyway...

Ever fallen asleep half way through dinner?
Guilty or not Guilty

AxiomUltimatum

Guilty. Once when I was about 16 years old in a Chinese restaurant. I hadn't slept in two days and a stomach fill from an open buffet had just been too much.

Guilty or not? Being in a situation where someone isn't being entirely honest and being unable to do much about it.

Luryd

Quote from: AxiomUltimatum on August 30, 2017, 05:28:19 PM
Guilty. Once when I was about 16 years old in a Chinese restaurant. I hadn't slept in two days and a stomach fill from an open buffet had just been too much.

Guilty or not? Being in a situation where someone isn't being entirely honest and being unable to do much about it.

Guilty. That was my day today.
Wish it wasn't like this.

Guilty or not ? Using your age for an excuse about your wrong behavior .
• Hyperspecfic fixation  • Open-minded
• Digital Artist  • Sona|OC shipper 
• Romance lover • Fated pair type
∆Venturing into unknow written lands∆

Autumn52

Not wrong exactly. I guess it is all in how you look at it. But maybe guilty.

Trying to blame someone for something you did?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Luryd

No guilty.

You left a sips worth of a beverage in the refrigerator?
• Hyperspecfic fixation  • Open-minded
• Digital Artist  • Sona|OC shipper 
• Romance lover • Fated pair type
∆Venturing into unknow written lands∆

Autumn52

nope, that makes me angry  >:(

Trying to finish some work while thinking to much about things on E
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish