Recruitment - A Game of Futas - Servants/Slaves needed

Started by JoanieSappho, September 30, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil Tanner

Damn skippy! He isn't some toy to use up and throw away! Well, ok, technically he IS, but the point is he doesn't LIKE it :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on October 08, 2016, 12:20:34 AM
Renny better not get neglected in favour of her new Femboys, damnit! :P

Y'know, I'm thinkin'... what if my critter (which I swear I will be doing tomorrow) is his bodyguard, under the employ of Kasdeya? What with all the... unscrupulous sorts in the empire these days, you have to keep a close eye on your traps. Never know what they might catch.

VonDoom

Heh. Well, if Vergil likes the notion, I don't mind.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Vergil Tanner

So Renny gets his very own bodyguard? Yay! I'm definitely in for that! ^_^ And it makes sense too, since he's one of Kas's favourite pets. :-3 And he can go flower picking and he can knit his Bodyguard a fluffy hat for the winter and he can make them matching scarves and he can braid their hai-

*ahem*

I mean.

I might be able to be persuaded.

>.>
<.<
>.>

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

VonDoom

Well, since Vergil seems vaguely interested -- I just wanna add that my vote goes mostly towards centaur, if you're still undecided on the type of critter.  >:) Definitely great bodyguards! Renny could even ride her to safety!

O&O

Vergil Tanner

LOL. I don't mind the type of Critter. Centaur could be fun, but then again, a Neko Bodyguard could be interesting too. Any species could be made interesting!

Whether male, Trap or female (or even futa), I don't mind either which way, either. As long as s/he's willing to put up with Renny's exuberant interests in knitting, cooking, flower picking and haircare, then I'm happy ;) :P

MiraMirror

Awww, you're gonna make it more difficult for Talla to visit him and avoid being detected! D:
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Vergil Tanner

Well. It depends on whether he can bribe his bodyguard to keep it quiet :P And whether Kas would mind Renny having a non-slave friend. XD

JoanieSappho

And IRL game went long and I am all the tireds. Still, I said over the weekend, and that includes tomorrow. Today will be finalizing ideas, getting those last characters in and me being sleepy, tomorrow is when I will start, even if I have to force it out.

Nintentoast

So, just thought I should ask. Is anybody interested in building up a relationship with the bird girl? Maybe someone wanted her as an exotic pet or something of the sort? Maybe a body guard even. Or anything else that you might like. Anyways, if anybody is interested let me know! And we can discuss the relationship!!
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

MiraMirror

Quote from: Nintentoast on October 08, 2016, 08:57:03 AM
So, just thought I should ask. Is anybody interested in building up a relationship with the bird girl? Maybe someone wanted her as an exotic pet or something of the sort? Maybe a body guard even. Or anything else that you might like. Anyways, if anybody is interested let me know! And we can discuss the relationship!!

I think Talla could build up a friendly rivalry with her, if only to see who can beat who in an aerial race.  =P
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Nintentoast

Ahh xD okay! Sounds good :P

I'd bet on Amaltheia... *totally unbiased*

Datawych

VonDoom

Haven't heard anything about applications being closed, no. Though the game start is supposed to be tomorrow, so if they will, it'll probably be then.

O&O

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Datawych on October 08, 2016, 05:35:53 PM
Aww, am I too late?
I can wait, don't worry.
Please, give me more time to be lazy in!  :P

Nintentoast

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 08, 2016, 05:49:37 PM
I can wait, don't worry.
Please, give me more time to be lazy in!  :P

Pfft xD
My kind of GM!

Datawych

Is the "Slaves/Servants needed" still applicable? And if so, who's looking?

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Datawych on October 08, 2016, 06:18:28 PM
Yep! And, um. I think it was Mora? But everyone wants one more, of course.  :P

VonDoom

Yupp! I think it was Mora who still didn't have one dedicated servant-character to play with. Though of course all Princesses are eager for more slave-toys, including my own Kasdeya.

O&O

Vergil1989

Beyond a few rare exceptions, the twins from the former rival kingdom to be precise, Regina doesn't like slavery.  But servants are another matter of course.  ;D

Heya Datawych, hope to see what you can bring to the group soon.  See ya!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Yukina

If anyone would like to make a maid (that will receive heaps of cuddling) for a large sheep girl, I'd be grateful. :)

Saric

Basically everyone's still looking because even the people who have one want a nice harem. You can probably go down the entries in the character sheet thread and pick the mistress you want!

Heck, we get two characters, pick two people if you want too! Just send them a PM to work out the details! I know I've got a futa dryad, who can grow tentacle roots and vines, who'd be happy to have as many pets as possible!

And Kasdeya is a slave trainer/trader so you could always start as one of her projects and get sold later.

Or we have a city about to be captured so you could make a defender to be overwhelmed, captured, and raped until she breaks down and begs for more! >:)

Plenty of options to choose from. :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

BlueEyedBard

True enough, Mora doesn't have a dedicated servant to start the game with.

Some that may end up joining her later on but nobody to start.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

pdragon

Serana also lacks a servant, though she's not in the direst need of one. Still if you were interested in playing a stealthy ninja esque character she can do with a few subordinates.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Ironwolf85

been thinking as I couldn't find a good futa white priestess, I might make a golem brute.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.