Ms. Mackify's School for Sexual Exploration (Now Accepting)

Started by Mira Willow, September 25, 2011, 09:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira Willow

well if anyone drops I will be sure to notify you!

Caehlim

Thankyou, in the meantime I hope your game goes well.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Ladondra

This definitely caught my eye!  I would LOVE to join if there's ANY positions open in the near future! :D

R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Mira Willow

Mira Willow

NOW accepting new people, if you are interested please send me your character in a pm thank you. Need both students and teachers!

Haibane

Miyu

I am willing to try this again since I have a few rps spots opened. I would like to do a male student or teacher whatever you need the most

TheVongola10th

I'm personally trying to find someone who can help me by RPing as my main characters sister, she's already in and accepted but I find it would be hard for me to interact with myself for some of the things I had planned for her, PM me if interested o.o

Mira Willow

Love And Submission

I'm up for being a male teacher. What subject is needed though?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Mira Willow

For the sake of simplicity with the role-play teacher will not per say be locked in one subject.

Haibane

A male teacher and a male student would both be extremely useful! We have a fair surplus of girl students and two of our males may be heading towards some gay interaction, so we need more! Please!:D

Miyu

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Zadaris

I'll play as a male student, if the group is still looking for a few more able bodies.  ;D
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Mira Willow

Haibane

It would be fantastic to have you Zadaris, another male student would be great.

Haibane

We seem to have lost a number of players... you know, those types of players who create a character, post once, then don't respond to requests to carry on and ignore PMs...

We're looking to replace some characters therefore and need a couple of male students. We do not need female students at this time.

Please post your interest here or PM me. Thank you!

Bloody Rose

Bloody Rose

Name: Brian Johnson

Profession: Student

Personality: He is a kind boy, he always strive for being the best at whatever he does. Not the type of person to bully others he spent his days at his old school defending people from bullies and doing so got him a lot of friends. He does not really care about being popular or not he only cares for living everyday life as life brings it. He really loves music and it's always hanging around with earphones on his ears blasting out rock music.

Nationality: American

Sexuality: Bisexual

On’s:
Rough Sex (Giving or Receiving)
Bondage
Being Dominated
Pain (not too much)
Forced Feminization (he does not know it yet)
Spanking (Giving or receiving )
Toys (Vibrators, butt plugs, chastity belts)

Off's:
Gore
Vore
Scat
Bestiality
Watersports

Picture:

Snake

Name: Hiro Sabreheim

Profession: Student

Personality: Hiro's an easy-going guy that tries to be reliable and dependable for people in hopes of making friends and the like. He' sdeeply emotional and sometimes does things without fully thinking it through and often regrets his mistakes as a result of it. He also has a low-self-image and is kind of in the school in the hopes that he can change that.

Nationality. American

Sexuality: Straight, absolutely.

On’s / off’s: Ones: big breasts, bestiality (as the voyeur to it), tall women, slightly older women.

Offs: Piss, Scat, Guro, Death, Male on Male

Picture:

Capone

How many more are you looking for? I might be interested in jumping in, but I'll have to give it a look tomorrow. I got some social obligations tonight.

Haibane

Capone, we're looking for two male students, so please draw up a character and post him here and I'll take a look.

Capone

Oh my, that's a lot of threads. Well, here's what I got.

Name: Devon Takeshi

Profession: Student, programmer

Personality: Devon has always been a bit of a loner, finding comfort in the world of computers and the Internet. This has caused his father, the CEO of a major computing company, great stress. He knows his son is talented and could one day lead the company, but he has no confidence or social skills. As such, he needed to figure out a way to get his son out into the world, interacting with other people and starting to believe in himself.

Of all the pamphlets he received, the least expected was for Ms. Mackify's school. At first he thought the idea ridiculous, but the pamphlet was very convincing. Using citations from several world famous studies and psychologists, both recent and older, it convinced him that the best way to build confidence in his son was to make him sexually confident, and it would effect the rest of his personality and outlook on life.

Devon's original reaction was outrage, and even trying to argue reasons against going, that there are more important things than sex. The truth is, Devon is completely frightened. He has never had sex and tends to be intimidated by women. Going to a school like this, it only opens up how humiliated he could possibly be. He wants to make other people happy, but he also has trouble censoring himself. As a result, he simply keeps his mouth shut and withdrawn from the rest of the world.

Nationality: Born in America, of Japanese descent.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

On’s: Large breasts, revealing clothing, "talk nerdy to me", forward women, anonymous sex (such as through a gloryhole)

Off’s: Genitalia (male or female), bodily fluids (even those related to sex), anal, scat, gore, vore, golden showers, pain*

*Some of these are subject to change as time progresses and the character develops

Picture:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Haibane

Zarazel, can you put in a section explaining why Brian was enrolled at Ms mackify's please.

Capone, Devon is good, although the section on him being unaware of what the schol is about does not work. It's been established in-game that every student IS aware of what the school offers by way of a special environment. It struck me as unreasonable and unrealistic to invite students to an all-nude school without them knowing in advance and we've already had some drame (IC) from a student who wasn't aware and I decided that was a sub-plot I didn't want to play again. So if you can fix that please, Devon is looking good.