Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwood Badr

You're very beautiful, I admit, but I feel neglected when everyone stares at you because you lack a shirt. I'm outtie.

Davina

I find your ripples both enticing and by turns freeing, perhaps one day Ill fly back to you.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Belle33

I really liked getting all dirty with you, but I've showered and until you do the same - it's kinda over.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

We had a deal that we should shower together. I come home  a few minutes late and you are already shower fresh! You look great but you broke your word. We are through.

PS: We can get back together if you want to take a shower again. ;)

Belle33

I like you sweaty.  But you keep taking showers all the time and I have to get you sweaty all over again.  It's exhausting.  We're done!

Zaphod

If you had been more creative, you would have made me sweaty even while showering! You have lost it, Belle. Let's split while we still like each other and maybe we can remain good friends.

Belle33

Ouch!  You're too mean for me - Shooo....go away!

Zaphod

Mean? You were the one who threw my comic collection into the river. You think I didn't know about that? I am breaking with you!

Belle33

I didn't throw them in the river.  That was your previous Ex.  You always confuse me with her - you even called me by her name! I let it slide - but it's clearly over now!  Goodbye!

Zaphod

Your ex called. He doesn't want you back. Neither do I. Goodbye, Belle.

Belle33

Lies!  All my Exes want me back - a few of yours want me as well.  After hearing their stories of your poor treatment - I can't possibly continue this farce.  Now out!!!!

Sybl

Poor Belle. The house is mine, start packing.

Belle33

Keep the house - I'd rather be free of you than have any amount of equity.  But - I'm taking the dog! Come here fluffy!!Come to momma

Zaphod

Thank goodness you are taking your dog. I can't stand her. She has pooped inside all your pretty shoes btw. *evil laugh* Hey, don't forget to take your pet hamster as well. I am off to take a well deserved shower now. Close the door when you go.

Belle33

Why would I have a hamster?  Do you even know me?  This is why I'm leaving - you never listen and you don't care enough to take and interest in my likes and dislikes.  A hamster?  Grrrrr!!!  I'm so happy to be out of here! *flushes the toilet so that the water in your shower is wayyy too hot for a moment - and slams the front door as I leave* 

Zaphod

*peeps out from my bedroom window* You still here after an hour? Don't you have any place to go? Get outta here before I call the cops and report you for loitering and trespassing. *takes a sip of the coffee* And your coffee's lousy! My next girl will make lovely coffee I am sure.

Sybl

You're not drinking coffee, that's liquid fertilizer. Get out of here. You're nuts.

boegiboe

It takes the taste away from your god awful cooking! I want a girl that can cook! See ya!

Sybl

You must be talking about your ex. I am an excellent cook. Get out.

Zaphod

Your cooking makes me throw up. I have hired a hot looking french cook now. You can leave now. Goodbye, Sybl.

Belle33

You're too fickle:  yesterday you said you'd love me forever.  Today you're asking me to leave.  Kinda psycho!  I think I'd like someone more stable.  Bye!

Zaphod

I didn't know yesterday that you would go to the salon and return looking like Dolly Parton! I'll take you back if the old Belle returns. Until then, it's goodbye! *throws your hamster and its ball at you*

Sybl

Animal cruelty gets you a year in Jail, and out of my life.

Belle33

You and your rules.  Must we have a rule for every little thing?  It's exhausting and I'm done!  Goodbye!

Zaphod

I had just one rule. Don't hog the covers at night. Since you turned out to be such a hog, I have to break up with you.