'Taken' Interest check

Started by Bloody Rose, April 02, 2011, 09:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

I am thinking of maybe allowing male slaves to be here also for all those buyers who like male slaves, what do you think?

sesshomaruartist

That sounds fun I can create a male slave although there will have to be a female buyer and trainer I think.

lenka

Quote from: Zarazel on April 05, 2011, 07:08:44 PM
I am thinking of maybe allowing male slaves to be here also for all those buyers who like male slaves, what do you think?

I agree with Sess, there may be some female buyers in the future. I know that if they come hard by then I could create another character if needed...hehe. Or maybe someone could take Yulrika under their wings seeing that she would work better as a trainer and not a slave?

So many possibilities...I like them all.  >:)

sesshomaruartist

Lol lenka always thinking soo using everything except brain  ::)

AndyZ

I'm a bit confused.  I thought 'Taken' means that the RP is full up on players.  Is this true?  if not, what does the 'Taken' tag mean?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: AndyZ on April 06, 2011, 05:12:14 AM
I'm a bit confused.  I thought 'Taken' means that the RP is full up on players.  Is this true?  if not, what does the 'Taken' tag mean?

This group rp is based on a movie called Taken.

AndyZ

OH!

Wow I feel dumb.

Thank you kindly.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: AndyZ on April 06, 2011, 05:23:00 AM
OH!

Wow I feel dumb.

Thank you kindly.
No problem am happy to help.

Bloody Rose

What Sess said, 'Taken' is a movie based on the kidnapping of a Ex navy seal (or whatever the heck he was). She was taken and trained while her father searched for her. At the end she was sold as a sex slave but her father ended up rescuing her anyways so I thought I would make a movie based on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taken_(film)

lenka

Okay, I just read the original plot. It's not what I had in mind, but I'm sure there will be a spin on this Rp...considering you want to train the slaves and then sell them off. Does this mean they are gone from you and you own them no longer? or are they more like highly trained prostitutes that make support you (the mafia?) and come back after each session?

This would be great if we could have our own section on it to, as you want to make it a long RP then we can include different rooms within the branch maybe.

In the future you could draw more willing victims in (both male and female) and have a continuous game going...

Sorry..just blabbing at 5am  :-X

Bloody Rose

I was thinking of something like you said, a big underground building with slaves for sell to be used during a entire day weather in the building or wherever else the person wants. They would wear a collar that would start shocking them if they dont come back in time.

sesshomaruartist

Just watched taken the movie today very nice and got quite an understanding to how this will work.

lenka

Bloody Rose

I guess you will all find out today

AndyZ

I've been thinking about this but never saw the movie and have been blanking on ideas.  Anything that you're short on that you'd want someone playing?

Bloody Rose

We don't have any trainers yet, I will be making the threads tonight

Bloody Rose

To those who posted buyers profiles. Can you guys post some trainers profiles? the buyers will not come to the game until the girls are trained and that could take awhile, so if you guys post trainers instead of  buyers you can get into the action right away. When I get confirmation I will do the IC thread.

JWalker

I am very happy to just use the profile I posted for Jason Devon as a buyer but simply change him into a trainer if that is ok.

Bloody Rose

sesshomaruartist

Actually my character is a trainer >_<

Bloody Rose

^^ I know I was speaking to those who were not a trainer hehe anyways I am looking for pictures right now. I think I will divide this into different threads in order to get it more organized.

sesshomaruartist

Ophan

I love this movie! If you need another slave I will be happy to join.

Bloody Rose

Glad to have you, go on and make your character.

OOC IS MADE: Inside you will find all the links you need for the rp...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=103238.0#new

KnowThySire

I'll post my two characters in the character thread once I have finished my trainer character.
There can only be one king.