A Reverse Search Thread

Started by ClosetEdgeLord, September 09, 2017, 01:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClosetEdgeLord

I figured, you know, while I'm in the application process, I might try and make some connections and do some roleplays (as I'm sure quiet a few people in this section of the site are)

Eventually, I'll have an indepth search with things that I'm craving or wanting, but for now I'd like to offer myself for whatever it is you're looking for.
Have a (PG-13) craving for an rp you just can't seem to get anyone else to jump on? Post it here and lemme skim it and likely, I'll be willing to try it out.

I'm open to playing males, females, or other nonbinary identities (such as that I am myself) and any combination of genders in terms of romance.
I'm down with most genres except slice of life unless there's a particular twist to it that makes it more than just normal life, which I'm already trying to escape with rp.
Werewolves, vampires, mermaids, pirates, spies, magic users, fantasy, sci-fi, horror.
Whatever.
Whenever.

So let me know whatcha want and we'll see what we can do to make that happen :)

MagsCael

Hi there, ClosetEdgeLord.

I've got one you might be game for.
Here's a link to my introduction which explains the details and has a link to the board. I actually have two boards but I think you'd like Maggie's story more than Michael's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=273130.msg13431464#msg13431464