what do you wear to bed?

Started by dart, August 16, 2008, 02:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyx

a T-shirt and underwear (briefs or boxers, depending upon my mood)
Cold-blooded? Certainly not!

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

glimmertwin

No matter if it is winter, spring, summer or fall - it's boxers and that's all. 

Ha!!

If I am sick or something then maybe a t-shirt and PJ bottoms but, honestly, I cannot understand how people can wear "clothes" to bed.  They bunch up and just get too hot.  Plus, just having boxers on makes it easier to have fun, if the matter comes up.  ;)
"Sometimes I feel like my shadows casting me."  - Warren Zevon

Autumn52

I completely agree Bedtime is Nakie time!! LOL  ;)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

glimmertwin

Xandi, actually, I like to at least have boxers on.  Even after having some fun inbetween the sheets, I still put my boxers back on.  For a few reasons.

Autumn52

Yuck clothes........LOL

I still wear nothing and also for a good reason.......It increases the likelihood you will get some fun.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

glimmertwin

Yes, true.  Boxers are quick to slip off (or just open the flap of) to have some fun.  But, I like to slip them back on after.  Like a leaky faucet...well, I won't keep going.  lol. 

Autumn52

Yes I get the picture and thank you for not going on.......LOL ;)

However I don't need boxers now do I??  LOL :D

glimmertwin

True..true...you don't. 

I agree with you though.  Clothes...blah!

You know what's funny...watching the old TV shows like The Brady Bunch or Leave it to Beaver...the Dad's wore these suits to bed.  I mean, full button up top and then pants bottoms.  How in the world could you sleep in that???? 

Autumn52

Wahots

nothing more or less than what God gave me.
My website url is to my F-List. Please look there for my kinks. Thanks.

rpsaturnal

Absolutely nothing. My epidermis thanks me.

Sukada

Normally nothing, if its cold ill pull on boxers or pjs.

Lucinda

Wow lots of naked sleepers here! I often wear a long t shirt and knicks, or sleeping shorts. Well i start that way. On warm nights i usually end up the same as everyone else. I'm a sleep undresser!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Nico

A said it before and I'll repeat it. Nada. Nothing. I always enjoyed it to sleep in the nude.

Beguile's Mistress

Same here ladies and gentlemen, just a smile and the shiny around my waist

Jag

Yoga pants and a tank top. I used to sleep nude, but for some reason it's just not comfy anymore.

Sometimes, if it's warm enough, I'll sleep in boy shorts and nothing else.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Lilias

Right now it's snowy outside, our central heating is conked out and naturally we don't leave the fan heater on after we go to bed, plus my young one often gets me out of bed to settle him more than once per night. I'd be totally daft to sleep in the birthday suit. So it's at least a vest or top over my knickers.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Golguy

Usually just Pj bottoms. If its cold add a t-shirt. If its playtime an interesting outfit (silk boxers, leather, etc) or just Au Naturale.

somdgirl

I prefer to sleep naked. I love climbing into cold crisp sheets.

lordfirozahn

Really depends on where im sleeping if I sucumb to the Evil Comfy Recliner of Doom , then its what i was wearing at the time ...
If it in bed then Id at least like to say that while reading back through some of these I dont feel so alone wearing socks to bed ...:)
and thats all...
You cant go back , but you can apreciate what you have right now...And you can define yourself by what you are and not by what you are not ... And what are you? Your alive...everything else is negoitable....

sweetnov

Night Stalker

usually pajama pants or pajama shorts, occasionally boxers or boxer briefs.   really cold might be a t-shirt.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

LittleNekodemon

my 3 sizes to large Insane Clown Posse shirt and thong
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

applesauce

Panties... Oversized shirt... Socks... the norm.

Unless it's really hot. Then I lose the shirt.