Looking for a couple...pets.(closed, all roles taken)

Started by Old Lady Willow, October 12, 2011, 10:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

Link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121867.0
Basically, I'm looking for two people to play furries(doesn't matter what kind). My character, a human woman, adopts the two of them as 'pets'. They are to do whatever she says, and in return, she will care for them. If they disobey, she punishes them. She isn't overly cruel, however. The pets won't be so willing at first. After a while, however, they start to like their new mistress, and slowly become eager to please her.
This is going into non-con, and will contain some forced sex and bondage. The orders my character will make will be along the lines of, 'Play with yourself while I watch. Have sex with each other. Make me cum within ten minutes and I'll give you a reward. Let me tie you up and....' so on and so fourth.
Character sheet.

Name:
Type of furry:
Appearence: I accept either dicription or picture.

My character
Name: Alyssa
Appearence:
Personaility: Calm, but can have angry side when in a bad mood. She likes to be in controle, and can be very loving when it is given to her.

Silk

Name: Eclypsia
Type of furry: Mouse
Appearence: http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/Serennie/1201321713krowzifur4i.jpg?t=1301412380
Personaility: A natural prey animal, Eclypsia is fairly submissive and scares easily. Usually recluse and shy its will take time for her to come out of her shell, when left to her own devices she sometimes comes off as hyperactive.

Belisuavious

I'm interested, busy atm but I'll get a character sheet made up later today.

MasterMischief

I have done a furry once and I have never played as purely a submissive, but I do find this rather intriguing.  How frequently would you expect posts?  I tend to be very slow on the forums.  :\

Old Lady Willow

Once a day? Or once every two days, maybe? I'm flexable, just as long as you reply when you are able I'll be happy.

Okay, since I have three people interested, I'm going to mark this as closed. I will post the roleplay once everyone has their character sheet up.
MasterMischief, if you're still interested but worried about slow posts, we could discuss a one on one. Might be easer that way. Otherwise, I'm happy to roleplay with all three of you in the story.

Belisuavious

Name:Secuutus
Type of furry: Wolf
Appearence: Secuutus is tall and slim, standing at a little over 5'10" and has a slim wiry build. His fur is a dark brown color with a white muzzle and white around the eye area. He has a number of scars around his neck, upper legs+arms and on his chest, from unsuccessful battles.
Personaility: Though he is a wolf, he has never been able to successfully get to the "Alpha Male" position, or even among the higher orders of the pack. This has led him to be very accepting of orders, since he lacked the strength or experience to make a fight about it. He still remains optimistic however, and tries to unseat the current alpha every year.